Secret's Out.

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

Nara had one more day to finally come clean to Jongup. She had rehearsed in front of the mirror practically millions of times, debating just how she was going to tell him.

She walked into his third period which was basketball. He eyed her and told the coach he was going to take a quick break. He jogged her way and was going to hug her when she jumped back. "You're sweaty!" They both laughed and sat down on the bleachers.

Jongup drank from his water as he looked at Nara who seemed nervous as she fidgeted with her fingers. "What's wrong babe?" He asked.

Nara let out a deep breath. "There's- There's something I need to tell you." She said.

"Well, tell me. It can't be that hard." He pinched her cheek. 

She looked into his eyes as she frowned. Jongup could see the pain in her eyes and he grew worried. "Jongup, I- I have-" She started crying and she threw her hands up to cover her eyes.

Jongup's eyes widened, "Babe, what's wrong? Nara!" He lifted her up and she shook her head.

"I can't! I can't do this!" She yelled causing all the basketball players to look their way. Donglim sighed and walked over to them.

Nara looked up at him and bit down on her lip to stop it from quivering. "You tell him." She said.

Donglim shook his head, "No, you tell him, please Nara, you can do this."

Jongup was confused, "Okay, what the hell is going on? Did you cheat on me or something?"

"No no! I didn't cheat on you!" Nara yelled through her tears. 

"Well then? What is it? What do you have to tell me Nara?"

"Jongup, I have Leukemia!" She yelled loud enough for the whole team to hear. The gym went silent, a basketball heard being dropped and bouncing off the ground until it stopped and just rolled away.

Jongup's mouth hung low and his eyes became glassy. Donglim looked down to the ground and Nara looked away. 

"How long have you known?" He asked.

"For about 3 months now." Nara said in a low voice.

Jongup scoffed in disbelief, "And you're just telling me now? Nara why didn't you-"

"Because I didn't want you to leave me." She said.

Jongup's eyes widened, "You think I would leave you because of that? Never! Never would I leave you especially not now!" 

Nara bitterly smiled as tears slid down her cheek, "That was another thing. You feeling sorry for me." She stood up and walked out of the gym.