One Week.

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

Nara's been in a relationship with Jongup for 2 months now. She tries to spend all of her time with him due to her condition. She's enjoying life to the fullest with him and always has a smile on her face.

There's one thing that pains her, the fact that Jongup doesn't know she has Leukemia. Her cousin, Donglim, has tried getting her to tell him but she just doesn't want to.

"It's just going to hurt him the longer you keep it in." He said.

Donglim was right, Nara knew he was right but she couldn't bring herself to tell Jongup. She couldn't bare to see the look on his face when he hears from his own girlfriend who he had waited so long for has Leukemia and could die at any time.

Jongup was happy, the happiest he had ever been. Things were going perfect for him and Nara didn't want to ruin that for him. His happiness meant the world to her and she didn't want to stop it.

"I'm sorry Nara but, if you don't tell him by the end of the week... then I'm going to have to." 

Nara's eyes widened and they stung with tears. "What?! You would actually do that?!" She screamed in anger and disbelief at her cousin. "I thought I could trust you!" 

Donglim looked down, "Nara, you have to do this, you can't keep hiding it from him! What if-" He stopped and bit down on his lip and shook his head as he shut his eyes.

He now spoke in a low voice, "What if something bad happens to you, something worse?" Nara knew that he was implying death. "What if something happens and you never got the opportunity to tell him yourself?"

Nara couldn't agree more with Donglim after what he said. "You're right." She scoffed, "I need to tell him but I'm sorry, I just can't. I wouldn't know how."

Donglim pulled her into a hug. "You can do this. I know you can do this."

They pulled away and Nara nodded her head. "By the end of this week, I will tell Jongup. I promise." They stuck their pinkies out and laughed. Nara remembered how ever since they were little kids the would pinky promise for everything.

The bell rang and they both stood up to go to their next class. Half way to her next class, Nara spotted Jongup waiting for her with a smile plastered on his face. She smiled and ran to him, jumping into his arms. "Don't let go." 

That's all she needed, to be in Jongup's arms. Being in his arms gave her hope that everything would turn out to be just fine. 

"I'll never let go unless you want me to." Jongup said making her feel even more at ease.