No Longer.

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

Nara was at Donglim's house. She went into another room to speak to her mom on the phone. "No mom, no one knows. I just can't bring myself to tell them, especially Donglim."

Donglim was leaning against the window frame as Nara ended her call. She turned around and her eyes widened when she saw him staring at her.

"What is it that you can't tell me?" He asked.

Nara shook her head, "Nothing."

Donglim let out a sigh, "I'm tired of you lying to me, now tell me!"

Nara's eyes got watery and her vision blurred from the tears. "Donglim, I- There's something wrong with me." She said.

Donglim was just confused, "What do you mean?" He asked.

Nara bit down on her lip, "You can't tell anybody, okay?"

Donglim sat down next to her and nodded his head. "No one." He said and stuck out his pinky. Nara laughed through her tears and put her pinky with his.

"I- God, I don't know how to say this... Donglim I have Leukemia." She said in a low voice.

Donglim's mouth formed a small 'o' and he felt as if someone just punched him in the stomach and took out all his air. He felt his heart drop and his eyes instantly watered. He was hoping that he just heard wrong.

He bitterly laughed, "E-Excuse me? I don't think I heard you right. What did you say?"

Nara shut her eyes, "I have Leukemia Donglim!" She yelled.

"You've been hiding this from us? Nara, you've been hiding this from your own boyfriend!"

"I know okay! I know I've been hiding this and I'm sorry! You don't know how hard this has been on me. I never wanted to tell anyone but there's no way I could hide this forever."

Donglim pulled her into a tight hug. "Promise me you'll get better." He said but Nara didn't say anything. "Tell me that you'll get better!" 

"Don't tell Jongup, please..." Was all she could say.