First Day.

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

Another school year was about to start for everyone at Seoul High School. Students roamed around campus looking for their friends to compare schedules with. Some disappointed that they didn't get a class with their friends and some happy that they wouldn't be alone.

Chae Nara was the prettiest girl in the school, everyone knew who she was. Many girls didn't like her simply because she wasn't pretty but she did have a lot of friends. She hasn't had a boyfriend since her freshman year but she's spoken to plenty of guys since then.

She arrived to the cafeteria to meet with all her friends. "Let me see your schedule!" Her friend Changwook asked. She laughed and handed it to him. She had known Changwook since they were in second grade so they were practically brother and sister.

There was something about Changwook that was evident to everyone; He was gay. Every girls dream to have a gay best friend, right? 

"We have second period English together!" Changwook said with joy. 

The bell rang signaling the start to get to first period. Everyone began dispersing to the new first period class. "I'll see you later." Nara told Changwook and made her way to her first class, art.

She didn't know anybody that had that class so she just hoped for the best when she walked in. When she did walk in, all she saw were unfamiliar faces. She cleared and sat down at the corner of the last table in the back.

"Hi." She told the girl who sat next to her. 

The girl looked at her and said nothing. Nara was taken aback by the girl's rude behavior but she shook it off. As more people came in, she knew none of them. Her face lit up when she saw Sungha, her cousin's friend, walk in.

He saw her and smiled. He took a seat in front of her, "Hey! I just met you a couple of days ago and look, we have a class together!"

Nara laughed, "Lucky me." 

All they did was introduce themselves to the class and the rest of the time was theirs. The bell rang and everyone stood up to leave to their second class. "So, where are you going?" Sungha asked.

"I have English in wing 8. You?" 

"I'm going to wing 7 so I guess we can walk together."

The two were walking and Nara saw a lot of her friends that she hadn't seen in a while. Finally, she made it to her second period class. She walked in to see Changwook already sitting down.

"Good morning Mr. Kim, we meet again!" She said with a mischievous smile.

Mr. Kim, her English teacher from last year, rolled his eyes. "Oh yay for me!" He said sarcastically.

Nara put her stuff down in the desk behind Changwook and walked outside. Her eyes widened and she quickly ran back inside the room. "Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg!" She flailed her arms up and down.

"What's wrong with you?" Changwook asked.

Nara tried catching her breath but when Changwook looked at who walked in, her smirked already knowing what was wrong.

Moon Jongup walked into the room and took a seat with his friends who were already seated. 

"He's here omg." Nara said in a low voice. She was more than happy. She always had a thing for Jongup but they never really talked to each other. 

This is the third class they've ever gotten with each other. They met in sixth grade because Jongup's her cousins friend. She meets all these guys who end up becoming her friends through her cousin. 

Nara and her friend Ahjong always talk about how "hot" Jongup is and how much they'd love to be with him. Ahjong talks to Jongup more than Nara does. 

Nara quickly texted Ahjong. "Jongup just walked into my second period omg omg omg!"

Ahjong quickly replied, "Lucky! I hate you! You better talk to him!"

Nara laughed and sat down. She turned to get a glimpse of Jongup and he was already looking at her. She felt herself blush and he smiled at her. She smiled back and then turned to Changwook. "Omg." She mouthed and he laughed.


First chapter, check! :D 
Tell me what you guys thought about it.
I'm looking forward to update this story!