Birthday Surprise.

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

"Nara just, just get ready! I'm going to be there in an hour to pick you up!" Jongup hung up the phone and smiled to himself. He was going to make this the best day of Nara's life. It was her birthday today and he was sure not to disappoint.

Things still weren't 100% between the two but it was sure going to get there after today. Jongup looked at his phone and an hour had passed. He took one last look in the mirror and rushed out to pick up Nara. He rang the doorbell and she opened it.

Her eyes widened when she saw him with a big bouquet of roses in hand, chocolate covered strawberries and a Tiffany's box. She couldn't hide her smile. "Happy Birthday baby." He kissed her and placed the roses down on the coffee table as he walked in. 

He walked to the kitchen and put the chocolate covered strawberries in the fridge and handed Nara the box. She opened it to find a beautiful Tiffany's heart necklace. She jumped into his arms, "Thank you so much." She kissed him and pulled away.

She turned around and Jongup swung her hair to one side and put the necklace around her and clasping it. It fit her perfectly. "Okay, let's go!" He said and pulled out a blind fold from his pocket.

Nara's eyes widened and she threw her hands up in defense. "Woah there! What is that for?" She asked with concern.

Jongup smirked, "You'll see when we get there." He was going to put the blindfold on her and she pushed him away. "Babe!" He yelled. Nara shook her head and he wrapped his arms around her waist and started tickling her as he pinned her down to the couch and successfully placed the blindfold on her.

"Please, work with me here." He said. Nara let out a sigh and he guided her to the car. They drove for about 15 minutes with Nara not having a single clue where they were going. "Jongup, can you give me a hint." She pleaded.

"No!" He yelled as he parked and got out of the car. He opened her door and guided her for about 5 minutes. Lots of screams were heard. "What the hell, Jongup where are we?!" Nara asked.

He smirked and let her blindfold fall. Her eyes widened when she saw thousands of fan girls and fan boys outside the stadium. She looked up at the giant promotional poster that covered it: G-Dragon's One of a Kind World Tour

She shook her head. Was she actually going to be attending the first day of G-Dragon's concert?! She had been depressed that she wasn't going to be able to go because she hadn't bought tickets on time yet Jongup made this happen for her.

G-Dragon was her ultimate bias and the reason why she got into K-Pop. Not only did she think he was incredibly good looking but she admired him and looked up to him. She was truly her biggest inspiration in life and she respected him so much for his work and the passion he had for what he did.

"Jongup, thank you." She whispered as a tear slid down her cheek. He smiled and pulled her into a tight hug. "You're VIP today." He said into her ear making her jump up in joy. "Jongup oh my God!" She jumped into his arms.

Her day was just going to keep on going better from here all thanks to Jongup.


Woooo G-Dragon ♥♥♥♥♥ He's my ultimate bias. :')