Is This All Real?

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

Nara couldn't stop jumping up and down and smiling as they were in the VIP section. She couldn't believe all of this was actually happening, Jongup made it happen. He was truly the best boyfriend ever.

All of a sudden the lights went dim and everyone went wild, waving their BIGBANG light sticks in the air including Nara. Jongup smiled and chuckled as he looked at her going wild over G-Dragon when he hadn't even come out yet.

"One of a Kind" started playing and out came Mr. One of a Kind himself making Nara nearly faint. 

Was this all a dream? No it was reality and Nara was living it. She couldn't have been happier. After the song ended, he began talking to the audience and Nara gladly answered along with everyone.

Towards the end of the show, GD sat down on a chair and looked into the crowd. "Everyone, there's someone I want to mention tonight. I've been getting so many comments and messages on all my SNS sites from this person. He says that he has a girlfriend that he loves very much and he'd do anything for her.

He was telling me how I'm her ultimate bias and that she looks up to me. I'm her role model and I inspire her. Having her boyfriend tell me all this about her was like wow, you know. What made me laugh is that he said he was sure she loved me more than she loved him." The audience laughed.

"He told me that when he found out I was having this concert here, he went through hell getting tickets, VIP tickets, to be exact because they were all sold out. He bought them from someone else and they were worth way more than they originally are but he was glad that he was able to purchase them because he wanted to bring his girlfriend here today.

You see, he told me that this may be the only chance his girlfriend has to ever see me live. You're probably wondering why? I did to, so I kept on reading. Now this what I'm telling you guys was sent to me through a private message so don't think he just posted this for the world to see.

He told me that his girlfriend is sick; She has Leukemia. When I read that part, I literally felt my heart break. My eyes got all watery and I was sad. Knowing that someone who looks up to me, admires me and loves me the way this guy was saying, has an illness that's life threatening just really broke my heart.

He wanted me to be able to at least give her some words of encouragement tonight but I'm going to do way more than that. This girl deserves much more. I would like to bring up Chae Nara." He pointed to her and she almost fainted. Her knees went weak and her heart began racing so fast that she was sweating. 

She turned to Jongup with wide eyes filled with tears and he gave her a smile. "Go." He said and the security helped get her up stage. As she walked closer and closer to GD that's when it all hit her. She was just inches away from the man she admired the most. She shook her head and started bawling. GD got up from his seat and walked to her and took her into his arms. 

She cried into his chest and he ran his fingers through her hair. "It's okay." He said to just her, not through the microphone. She looked up at him and he pulled her to the center of the stage. He brought the microphone to his mouth and handed her another one.

"Hello Chae Nara, it's very nice to meet you." 

Nara slowly brought the microphone up to , "You have no idea how amazing this is." She said making him chuckle and smile.

"It pains me to hear about your condition. I'm glad that you're able to come tonight I really am. You're a strong girl Nara. I inspire you but really, after this, you've inspired me. You've inspired me to live life to the fullest without regrets because we never really know when our last day will come. Thank you Nara for being such a big fan of mine because I'm a big fan of yours.

Please stay strong and I know that you'll make it through this because you have an amazing boyfriend that's there for you. I mean, after all, he did this for you. Everyone, let's give Moon Jongup a round of applause! Once again Nara thank you for coming tonight, at the end of the show you will be receiving some of my merchandise and I will gladly sign whatever it is you want me to sign and we'll take pictures together and everything."

Nara hugged him and he gave her a kiss on the top of her head. All of this was just too much for her, she couldn't believe she was hugging her ultimate bias. All of this was thanks to her amazing boyfriend, Jongup.


Imagine your boyfriend doing this for you and having G-Dragon do this for you omg ;____;

Okay guys so I'm almost at 1,000 Total Subscribers holy cow. I wrote a blog post and all that so I'd appreciate it if you guys go check that out. I have something for you to comment about. I'm letting you guys pick who you want the main character to be in my next fic so please go read that post and comment there! :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/487430