Why? Why now?

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

Nara looked in the mirror. Tears slid down her cheeks. She shook her head in disbelief. This couldn't be happening, not to her. Why did this have to happen? 

Things had just started to go perfect for her. Jongup was her boyfriend, finally. After wanting him for all these years, he was finally hers and then this happened.

Was she somehow being punished? At least, that's what she thought. She thought she was being punished. Did she not deserve to be happy? Apparently not considering this.

She was taken away from her thoughts by a knock on the door. "Nara, are you in there?" It was Donglim. She shut her eyes tight.

"Y-Yeah I'm in here. Be out in a sec!" She called out. She wiped the tears away and took a deep breath as she opened the bathroom door.

Donglim was no fool, he had heard her crying. He didn't want to hear her no more so he made his presence known. He examined her puffy, red eyes and shook his head.

He pulled her into a hug and Nara's eyes widened. "Why were you crying?" He asked.

Nara pushed him away and crossed her arms over her chest, "I wasn't." She lied.

"Please, I heard you. Plus it's obvious." He smirked knowing he was right. He loved when he was right.

Nara scoffed, "I'm just going through a rough time." She said.

Donglim gave her a confused look. "Your life's perfect what are you talking about?"

Once again, she scoffed. She was angry. Tears formed in her eyes again and she completely broke down and fell to the floor. This shocked Donglim.

He quickly bent down, "What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

She shook her head, "I can't tell you. I don't want to tell you." She said through heavy cries.

He hugged her tightly, "I'm here for you Nara. When you're ready, tell me."

She hugged him back and nodded her head.


Since Youngwon now goes by his real name, Donglim/Dongrim, however you wanna say it, I changed his name to that. :)