Be Mine.

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

Finally, it was Monday and Jongup would get to see Nara. He hadn't seen her since the incident on their first date. She hadn't been answering his calls and he was extremely worried about her.

As he waited outside of her first class, he saw her walking towards him. Her eyes widened and he gave her a small smile. "Hey, how are you?" He asked as he pulled her into a hug.

"I'm good." She said with a small smile.

"I was so worried about you." He said. "Listen Nara, even though our first date wasn't the best, there's something I want to ask you."

Nara nodded her head, "What is it?"

Jongup took a deep breath, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Nara's eyes widened and they soon became glassy. She bit down on her lip and tried keeping her tears in. She blinked and felt a tear slide down her cheek so she looked away and quickly wiped it. 

"W-Wow Jongup. Uhm, I'm flattered."

Her answer didn't sound like a good one. Jongup felt his heart drop. Had it been too soon? But they've wanted each other for so long so it shouldn't be a problem.

"I'm sorry for asking, you look uncomfortable. We should just stay friends and-"

Nara let out a small laugh, "No Jongup, I didn't say no."

Jongup looked up like an excited puppy dog making Nara's heart beat faster at how adorable he looked.

"I-I'll be your girlfriend. It would make me so happy." She said with a smile.

Jongup's jaw dropped and he picked her up and spun her around making her laugh. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He said with major excitment and kissed her forehead.

"We're going to be the perfect couple, everyone's going to be jealous." He said and winked.

Nara laughed and nodded her head. The bell rang. "Jongup, you should get to class, you're already late."

Jongup's eyes widened, "I am!" He quickly turned around but then turned back and pulled Nara into a hug then started speed walking to his class which was on the other side of the campus.