Stay Here, Forever.

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

Despite going through a hard time, Nara kept her composure around everyone at school especially Jongup. She put on her best smile and spent all of her time with him.

They were having a picnic in the park and Nara was actually happy for once. Jongup had that ability, to make her happy even though her world was falling apart.

They were sitting on the blanket, Nara in between Jongup's legs with her back to his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. 

"Baby, you look tired." He told her.

Nara cleared , "Yeah, I'm pretty sleepy."

"No, it's not that. You looked tired, almost all the time. Like weak, as if you have no energy. You've been eating right, right?"

Nara let out a chuckle, "Of course. It's all the staying up late and studying and doing work. I'm just really stressed with school. No need to worry but thanks."

Jongup smiled, "I care about you a lot."

Nara nodded her head, "Mhm, I know you do." She closed her eyes as she felt the cool breeze hitting her skin. It felt nice to be in Jongup's arms. That's where she wanted to be forever.

"Nara, I know we've only been dating for like a month now but I'm falling in love with you."

Nara froze. Her body stiffened up and Jongup felt it. Had he said it too soon? "I'm sorry." He said.

Nara shook her head, "No." She turned around to face him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled as she looked into his eyes. "I'm falling in love with you too." A tear slid down her cheek and he wiped it away and kissed her cheek.

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

"Nothing, really." She lied.

"Baby, I can tell. There's something you're not telling me." He tried getting it out of her.

She weakly smiled, "I'm telling you, I'm just stressed. Can you believe me?" She pouted making Jongup laugh.

He nodded his head, "Yes, I believe you." He kissed her lips.


Triple update wooo, can I get a round of applause?