Weak.

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

Nara woke up the next morning feeling extremely sick. Her whole body was hurting and she had no energy whatsoever but she convinced herself to go to school.

As she was walking in the hall to her first period class, someone called out to her. She turned around and saw that it was Minwoo.

She smiled and just as she was about to speak, she fainted. Minwoo's eyes widened and he ran to her side. He took her into his arms, "Nara!" He yelled.

Everyone surrounded them and some even ran to get the nurse. 

"Nara! Nara!" Minwoo carried her and made his way to the nurse. 

He opened the door and all the nurses looked at him and then at Nara. They all grew worried and told him to lay her down on one of the beds.

"What happened?" One of them asked him.

He shook his head, "I don't know, she just fainted!"

One of the nurses took her temperature. "She has a really high fever."

I think we should call for an ambulance. 

Ten minutes later, the paramedics arrived and Nara woke up. "What's going on?" She asked as she looked around.

"Miss, how are you feeling?" One of the paramedics asked her.

She looked around, "I feel really weak." She said and swallowed her saliva. "My throat feels really dry."

Minwoo handed her a water bottle and she drank some. "But really, I'm fine I just don't feel too good. It's probably the flu."

"We should take you to the hospital." 

Nara threw her hands up, "N-No really, there's no need. I think I just need some rest. Really, I'll be fine."

The man sighed, "Okay, but if you continue feeling this way tomorrow, go to your doctor."

They all left and Minwoo looked at her concerned. "You should've gone to the hospital."

Nara smiled, "Thank you. But, I'm fine. Well, I'll be fine. Like I said, I think I just need some rest. I'm probably catching the flu or a cold."

"Rest Nara." The nurse said and she nodded her head.

"I'll write you a pass Minwoo." 

Minwoo bowed and as soon as he got his pass, he walked to class.


Just a little something, something. Isn't Minwoo a sweetie bear?