A Side of Jealousy.

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

It was game day, the first basketball game of the season. Nara got to the gym and saw her aunt along with her younger cousins. She smiled and walked towards them and sat next to her aunt.

"Hey Nara!" Her aunt kissed and hugged her.

Nara turned back to look at her two younger cousins, Dongwon and Howon. They were 6 and 7. She smiled at them and they hugged her. 

"So, are you here to see Jongup?" Her aunt asked with a smirk.

Nara's eyes widened and she felt herself blush. "Omg, did Youngwon tell you something?!" 

Her aunt laughed, "Let's just say I know some things."

Nara bit down on her lip and shut her eyes in embarrassment. Now her aunt knew that she had a thing for Jongup.

Nara's phone started ringing and she smiled when she saw who it was. "Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, I'm on my way." Minwoo said.

"Okay, I'm sitting on the first row in the corner of the opposite side where  you come in through the back."

Nara hung up and her aunt looked at her. "Who was that?" She asked noticing the smile on Nara's face.

"It was Minwoo. He's this guy I've been talking to, he's on his way."

Her aunt clasped her hands together in excitement, "I'm going to get to meet him?" She asked and Nara laughed and nodded her head.

"Noona has a boyfriend?" Dongwon asked and Nara shook her head.

"No, he's... a friend." She laughed.

As they watched the JV game, the varsity team came out and the first person Nara saw was Jongup. She quickly looked away and tried to calm herself down.

"Hey mom." Youngwon said squeezing in between Nara and his mom.

"Ah! Pabo!" Nara yelled and her two younger cousins laughed.

"Hey Nara, you came." Jongup smiled.

She smiled back, "Of course." She said.

They all sat on the floor. Jongup sat right at Nara's feet and her eyes widened. Youngwon sat next to him. He turned back and saw Nara's expression.

"What's wrong Nara?" He asked and she glared at him.

Ten minutes passed and Minwoo arrived. Nara put her head down and hoped for the best. Minwoo passed in between Jongup and some other guy and sat next to Nara. He hugged her and kissed her cheek, "Hey."

Nara blushed, "This is my aunt." She said and Minwoo shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Minwoo." 

Jongup was listening to everything and he felt jealous. He turned back and gave Nara a smile making her heart skip a beat. Minwoo noticed and cleared his throat making Nara turn to look at him. He smirked knowing he got her attention and Jongup rolled his eyes.

When it was time for the varsity team to play, Jongup hugged Nara. "For good luck." He said and winked at her as he ran to the court.

Nara was frozen, she couldn't move. Jongup had just hugged her. Anger was all Minwoo felt as he glared at Jongup.

The guys ended up winning their first game. Nara was cheering so loud that she got Jongup's attention. He turned to look at her and he gave her a thumbs up. Everyone looked at her and she quickly sat down.

Minwoo sat next to her and held her hand making Jongup frown. 


Ohoho, competition.