G-Dragon?! Perfect!

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

Jongup was walking towards his car after basketball practice after school when he heard a group of girls squealing. "G-Dragon's concert tickets go on sale tomorrow!" One of them yelled in excitement. "I'm so going for VIP!" Another one yelled.

Jongup smiled to himself. G-Dragon was Nara's ultimate bias and practically the love of her life. It was her dream to meet him. "Excuse me." Jongup walked up to the girls. "Are you guys talking about G-Dragon's concert?" He asked with a shy smile.

One of them nodded, "Are you going?" She asked.

Jongup laughed, "I wanna take my girlfriend. Where can I get tickets?" The girls were a big help to him as they told him how to get VIP tickets and where to get them. "Thank you so much!" He said as he ran to his car.

The next day, after successfully purchasing two concert tickets to G-Dragon's concert, Jongup felt accomplished. He walked over to Nara, "Hey you." He said with a warm smile. 

Nara was still upset with him. "Hey." She said and turned to walk away. "Wait! Where are you going?" Jongup asked with sad eyes.

"I just, need time to myself." She said and gave him a weak smile. 

Jongup sighed, "Nara, I'm not staying with you through pity and I don't feel sorry for you for the wrong reasons okay? You're my girlfriend and I love you! I hate that this had to happen to you but I'm not going to treat you any different."

"I just gotta go to class Jongup." Nara said through glassy eyes and walked away.

"Looks like I'm going to have to take this to the next level." Jongup thought to himself and was ready to put his plan into full action.

Later that night, Nara was at home when the doorbell rang. She opened it to see Donglim holding a bag full of junk food, "Movie night?" He asked with a grin and she laughed and let him in.

"So tell me, why aren't you talking to Jongup?" He asked as he opened a bag of chips.

Nara stabbed the rock solid ice cream with her spoon and puffed out her cheeks, "I just, I don't know. I feel like he's just going to stay with me out of pity. All of this is going to hurt him. No matter how much he says he loves me for me I just, I don't know okay."

Donglim shook his head and ruffled her hair. "He loves you okay. He's never going to leave you."