Memorable Moment.

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

Jongup had something planned out and it was something big. He wanted to ask Nara out on a date. He wasn't going to waste any more time without her by his side. He was going to make Nara his and he was going to do it in a way that would make everyone "aww."

Nara walked into second period and no one was there. "What the hell." She muttered. There was a rose with a note on her desk. She cocked her head to the side and walked towards it. 

She picked up the rose then opened the note. "You're probably wondering where the class is... Just go to the gym, there's an assembly."

"Oh yeah." Nara nodded her head remembering there was going to be a couple of guest speakers. But, her whole class was already there? And why was there a rose on her desk? She shrugged her shoulders and started walking to the gym.

There was a security guard outside of the door. "Wait, you can't go in, there's an assembly going on."

"I'm supposed to be in there. My class is in there."

"What's your name?" The security asked.

"Chae Nara. Wait, why does it even matter what my name is?"

The security smiled and opened the door for her. She was confused as to why he was acting that way but kept walking anways. Once she got to the court floor everyone's eyes landed on her. There was no one speaking at the podium.

She gulped and was about to walk up the bleachers to find an empty seat but the lights went out except for one and it was focused on her. Her eyes widened as she looked around. 

Soon, Jongup joined her under the spotlight. "Jongup?" She questioned and he laughed.

He pulled out flowers from behind his back and handed them to her. "W-What's going on?" She asked. The gym was completely silent.

Jongup let out a sigh, "I'm making it happen. Chae Nara, will you go out on a date with me?"

Everyone started "oohing" and "awwing" and Nara felt herself blush. Her hands went to cover her face but Jongup caught them just in time and looked into her eyes.

"Oh my God Jongup, I can't belive you did this." She couldn't stop smiling. 

"So, what's it going to be?" He asked.

Nara nodded her head, "Of course I'll go on a date with you." Jongup pulled her into a hug and everyone started clapping.

Minwoo was in the crowd and he wasn't too happy. He felt hurt and mad. He quickly got out of his seat and exited the gym. Nara saw him and she felt bad. She bit down on her lip and Jongup grabbed her hand and took her to sit down with him as the speaker got ready.