This Can't be Happening (1/2)

Leave Me Alone

 

 “So, have you talked to him?” Jihye asked. I told her when he started to act weird during our conversation, at first I was anticipating if she was going to flip out like yesterday but this time it’s different. Rather than yelling at me, a wide grin was formed on her face.

“Ooohh….Nice! I see you have a love triangle there! This is going to be interesting! Who would you choose? You’re still going for Junho right?” Jihye starts to get impatient like a five year old who couldn’t get to receive candy. I nodded my head slowly.

“Sadly I haven’t seen what Taecyeon looks like” I sighed. But then I remembered I had to see my teacher to talk about my assignment, when I searched around the corridor until the staff room I couldn’t find him. Is he in the art room? I ran downstairs until I managed to find the art room. It was pretty big however there were paint-stained tables with various sculptures and paintings shown. However there were stacks of old paintings on the corner of the room must be the unfinished paintings which someone didn’t finish. It’s a pity since some of the paintings were almost done; I wondered what drove the one who made it didn’t continue it.

              Never mind! I’ll just look for him after school, I thought. During my way back to class I saw my teacher. When I was about to ask about the deadline suddenly a guy showed up and stood next to me. He was tall with black hair and he wore glasses. I turned around and looked at him, he was staring at me. Wait no… It’s no ordinary stare; it was as if he has his eye on me. There were no words uttered between both of us, suddenly he dashed without a trace.

“So what was it you were about to ask me?” The teacher said

“Sir, I was wondering when is the deadline for the art project” I replied. The teacher told me it was still two more weeks, although I already finished it days ago. Then, I asked my teacher about the guy who was previously standing next to me. He told me his name is Ok Taecyeon. I felt like I just got an epiphany; so that was the guy who chatted with the whole time. Why did my friends tell me he is a peculiar person? I don’t see anything wrong with him.

(THAT NIGHT)

“Hey I just saw u”

“I know”

“How did u find me?”

“Just my feeling^^”

“Btw I have something to tell u”

“Ever since I talked to u, just wanna let u know that I love u baby”

“Will u be my gf?”
 

WHAT.THE.HELL.IS.THIS.?! This is just a sick joke, isn’t it? Please tell me he’s just playing around. I have someone else that I like, how can that be possible? He doesn’t even know me pretty well. It’s just a quick eye contact and the rest is only by Facebook chat.

“R u serious?”

“I am”

“That’s why I wanna ask u out”

“R u free this weekend?”

“Nope, I gotta study” I lied. The actual reason I didn’t want to come is because I can’t date someone who I didn’t know very well. Like I said before I dread if he might do something bad to me.

“Okay :(“

“Good luck on your exams”

So, I decided to ignore his messages for a while due to projects and stuff. But when I opened my Facebook account, my inbox was flooded by his messages.

“Hey babe, why won’t u answer me?”

“I miss u already :(“

“Hello?”
 

This is a bit irritating; I told him that I was in the middle of doing my project. However he constantly asks me to talk to him. I kept denying him by saying I have schoolwork yet he forces me over and over until I reached the point where I logged out of my account as quickly as I could. I wish there is a way I can make him stop talking to me for a while, think Yoon Mi think…. I got it! My brain hatched an idea. Next week is my trip to New Zealand, which means I won’t be online for 10 days. I logged back into my account.

“Hi”

“Mianhe oppa, I was busy”

“I’m glad u came”

“What’s wrong?”

“I won’t be online for the next two weeks. I’m gonna go on a trip”

“That’s sad :( I’m gonna miss u so bad sweetie”

“I’ll be fine”

“But not me, it hurts me if you’re gone”

I logged out after I bid him goodbye. All that’s left is wait for next week to come.