A Letter for my Love

Poems and Prose

Sitting upon the grassy field and dazing on the distant stars in the night sky. I pause for a while and thoughts of you came rushing.

What are you doing right now?

Are you also looking at them?

Are you thinking of me too?

The idea of you coming into my life excites me. The sound of your name, how you look like, how you laugh or how are we supposed to meet? Somehow, when I think of you, I don’t feel so alone. Because I know somewhere in this world, there’s someone meant for me. Doing the same thing I do everyday. He’ll fall in love with every creases and freckles on my face. He’ll understand every look in my eyes and hugs the imperfections in me. And just like me, he’s patiently waiting for our paths to meet. Maybe not now or tomorrow but someday we’ll fall in love the way God wrote our love story.

So for now, take care of yourself because I can’t be there to do that for you. It’s okay if you’re with someone right now, be nice to her. ‘Cause it only means that it’s not our chapter yet. But at the end of the day, you’re meant for me and I was meant for you. Till then, I’ll be sitting upon this grassy field while dazing on the distant stars thinking of you.