Voices

Monster's Wings

 

 

monster's wings

 


 


'Why are you so upset?' I asked once i saw that he had calmed down.



'C-c-can’t stand it. Can’t see y-y-you get hurt.' He choked.



I pursed my lips together in worry.

 

Okay. He had not yet calmed down. Better shut up.



He entered into a room which was heavily scented with the smell of roses. I immediately felt relaxed once inside.



Hyukjae lifted one of the curtains and placed me on the bed.



'Where are you Teuk!' He yelled.



'Aigo aigo where are your manners you brat. I'm much older than you- oh dear! Is this the one?' The Teuk guy’s voice changed to an excited one once he walked in and saw me. (What is ‘the one’?)



He was wearing a long white robe and everything inside including his pants and shoes were white too. (LOL is he trying to dress up like an angel?)



He had this pair of super cute dimples on his friendly face as he smiled brightly at me. I smiled back at him unknowingly.



'Kangin got to him earlier. Check carefully for every injury. I will pay him back for every single one he caused.' Hyukjae muttered coldly.



Teuk turned to study Hyukjae closely with a slight frown, 'I’m more worried about you. You don’t sound fine to me. I should get Sungmin to-'



'Doc! Sungmin has fainted!' Ryeowook suddenly burst through the door as I saw Kyuhyun (since when he appeared?) carried an unconscious Sungmin into the room.



I got to my feet immediately and rushed over.



'Why did he faint?' I asked. He looked... Slightly weak earlier but otherwise fine.



Ryeowook (not so) secretly shot a glare at Hyukjae pointedly but didn’t say anything else as Kyuhyun lay Sungmin onto the bed.



'He must have drained all his energy while trying to calm our Hyukjae earlier am I right boys?'  Teuk spoke.



'Come back here Hae. Let him examine you.' Hyukjae ordered.



I scoffed at his high handed way of treating people.



Sungmin had fainted. Kangin had been knocked out cold (not that i cared). He is so rude to the doctor here. And now he wanted Teuk to check on someone who looked perfectly fine – me.

 

Who does he think he is (okay I know he is some student president thing but well…okay. That- That is something).



'I'm fine.' I snapped as i walked to where Ryeowook and Kyuhyn were and looked down at Sungmin.



He looked pale and beads of sweat were formed at his forehead.



I reached over to wipe the beads of sweat off his forehead as he started murmuring incoherently.



The door flung opened again and i saw two boys carrying Kangin in. (!!!) (alert mode on)



He was conscious but looked dazed.



He tensed visibly when he saw an unconscious Sungmin on the bed.



Somehow it seemed like no one else caught that as i was the only one who frowned in confusion at him now.



'Whoa my infirmary is suddenly crowded. Boys please hang on!' Teuk announced as he came over to inspect Sungmin.



'Get him out.' Hyukjae stood and pointed a finger at Kangin. 'And Teuk. Hae is the one you should be examining first.'



'You. You get out.' I spoke. Loud and clear as all eyes were suddenly on me.



'What did you say?' Hyukjae narrowed his eyes darkly.



'You are not sick or injured so rightfully you should get out.'



'Oh no no. You won’t want him pissed Hae Hae!' Ryewook grabbed my arm.



'Don’t worry Wook. Donghae is right. There are too many people here already. This is the infirmary, only the sick will stay. The rest kindly take your leave.' Teuk said loudly with a smirk at Hyukjae.



He gestured for the boys to bring Kangin to a bed beside my now empty one.

 

Hyukjae was seething visibly by the side.



He growled as the boys drew near to him and they quickly dragged Kangin away to a further bed down the row.



I saw Kangin sneaked a glance towards the far end, towards... Sungmin.



This is getting weird as i continued to study him closely.



Suddenly i wished i could read what was in his mind.



Despite not knowing Sungmin long enough i developed a liking for him already and seeing Kangin who had actually been the one to bully him earlier showing such concern right now is just beyond me.



I wish i can read his mind.



Just then, Kangin suddenly snapped his gaze to meet mine as i gasped.



But it was not fear of him that made me gasped.



'... What the hell just happened? And why is this kid staring at me? Did he see? I... I didn’t give anything....away right....'



I cupped my hand over my mouth as i heard his voice. His voice in my head.



I heard his thoughts!



'Stop Hae.' Hyukjae was suddenly by my side and turned me away. Breaking my eye contact with Kangin.



I stared into his eyes.



Nothing.



There were suddenly no voices again.



I looked at Ryewook who just looked over and stare into his eyes.



Still nothing.



What is happening???



---

A/N: Bye bye guys I'm going away soon. This shall be updated 2 weeks later. ^^