Mate

Monster's Wings

 

 

 

monster's wings

 


 


Huge.
 

Black.


Wings.



I shot up in horror and stared wide eyed at the darkness around me.



I jumped and yelped in pure fright when a low groan was heard just beside me.



I scooted away from the source of that sound and found my hit upon the cold hard ground as I fell.



The lights were suddenly on and I saw the man from earlier sat up in bed.



Bed?



Where am I?



'What are you doing so late at night Hae?' Came the low and husky voice from that man.



That man from earlier. H-h-he has wings!



But he didn’t have any now. Was it just a dream that I had earlier? After all it wasn’t the first time that I had such absurd dreams.



I darted a quick glance all around me.

 

I was in a room. It must be his bedroom. There was a huge window of about 6 to 7 foot high just opposite the bed and a door somewhere to the right.



'Who are you? Why am i here?' Why is he not wearing clothes?!?!?!!



He slowly got up from the bed and moved to stand before me. Good thing he had his pants on.



I slowly brought my gaze to look up at his face, suddenly realizing that I am still down on the floor.



'What a tempting sight.' He drawled as he looked down at me.



I got to my feet immediately and tried to edge towards the door, keeping a wary eye on him.



Somehow I felt the need to be careful of this man.



He started leaning back on the walls behind and crossed his arms.



'My darling. You woke me up late at night. Is there something you want from me?' He narrowed his eyes at me darkly.



'Who are you?' I asked quickly again.



My hand found the doorknob.



'Haven’t i told you earlier? I’m Hyukjae. And you are my mate. This is our room. Come here darling.' He crooked his finger at me and curled it towards him. Beckoning me over in that arrogant stance of his.



I turned the doorknob and dashed out of the room. All ready to run away.



Except that...



Instead of the hallways, I found myself in the bathroom.

 

What…the hell…



'Ahhh need to pee?' His voice was suddenly at my ear and I jumped at the sudden close proximity.



How did he get here so fast?



'Need my help?' He slurred right next to my ear, letting his hot breath fan into the cave of my ear, causing a warm shiver to ripple through my body.



I backed away from him, putting some distance between us.



'What... Mate? So you... You are my roommate now?' I asked weakly, still confused by the layout of the room.



I flicked my gaze behind him and saw only one bed. Never mind that it seemed large enough for two.



'Roommate?' He frowned, 'Well… I guessed it's not wrong to say that.'



'Where is my bed then?' I was suddenly disturbed by one other thing. If this door is the only door in the room and it leads to the bathroom... Then...



'Where is the door to go outside?' I added quickly.



He reached into the bathroom and towed me out. His force so strong that I stumbled a few steps forward. Nearly landing in his arms before I quickly balanced myself.



He laughed and then dragged me to the window.

 

Damn. Will he stop manhandling me?



'What?' I yelled in frustration as he looked pointedly at the window.



'I guess this is what you are looking for. The only way out of here is only through this window.' He shrugged and released me.



'You expected me to climb out of th-' My voice trailed off as I stared out of the windows.



I turned back to him and shoved him away.



'Is this a sick joke to you?' I couldn’t stop my voice from raising as I stared at him with wide disbelieving eyes.



This man is mad. There must be a door somewhere.



He raised his brows at me and faked a yawn.



'You will know when tomorrow comes. Come back to bed Hae, I’m sleepy.'



He climbed under the covers, made himself comfortable and shut his eyes.



I looked towards the windows wondering what the hell this place is.



I jumped a little when the lights dimmed and I’m surrounded by darkness suddenly.



What is this? Horror movie?



I tried walking back to the bed in the darkness. My hands lifted the covers and I slide inside gingerly, letting my body lay at close to the edge of the bed and as far from him as possible.

 

The last thought I had before sleep claimed me was how quiet it was in my head.

 

I am finally normal.

 

In this abnormal place.



---