Black Wings

Monster's Wings

 

 

monster's wings

 


 


The room was huge with high ceilings and chandeliers.



There were many round tables throughout yet still with plenty of walk space about.



What scared me most were the crowds. Though it wasn’t the largest crowd i had ever seen, it was intimating enough.



My defence mechanism kicked in on pure instinct and I just wanted shrink and hid away in a corner.



But the boy was still holding onto my wrist in a surprisingly strong grip that he probably didn’t realise he had.



I looked down onto the posh marble floorings while still walking forward with the boy leading me.



My mind tried to quickly comprehend the whole situations around me.



I heard excited chattering all around me and some actually tried coming near and shove their faces right near mine and giggled.



My head snapped up.



That was all I heard.



I really couldn’t hear their thoughts.



Before I could relish in the peace which I felt in my head, the boy let go of my wrist suddenly and I found myself at the end of the hall.



Just in front of me there was a platform and a high cushioned chair in the middle of it.



Feeling really weird out and awkward, I turned my head around to the crowd and saw them looking at me expectantly.



The boy who still had my luggage with him suddenly stepped forward and touched my arm.



A sense of calmness engulfed me again.



He smiled kindly at me and flicked his gaze pointedly to the chair behind me.



His voice sounded sweet and gentle, 'You should sit there Donghae.'



I widened my eyes, 'You know my name?'



'Everyone here knows. Go and sit there quickly. He is coming.' With that, he stepped back together with the crowd.



Who is coming?



He continued to gesture me to move to sit on the chair. His eyes kept flicking back to the chair and then to me again.



Only because it suddenly seemed like it was the only thing for me to do, with so many pairs of eyes actually looking me, I gingerly walked up the few steps up to the platform and stood just in front of the chair.



'Just sit. Quick!' It was the boy who held my wrist earlier that exclaimed.



'Sit!'

 

I quickly plopped down onto the chair.



Before I could even understand what was going on, the doors of the hall opened slowly. The lights suddenly dimmed slightly.



The shadows of the figures appeared at the doorway and I saw everyone whipped their head around in rapt attention. The room suddenly silent as everyone seemed to wait with abate breath for the 2 figures to reveal themselves.



As if on cue, 2 men started strolling through the doors and everyone started cheering.



I furrowed my brows in confusion at their actions. Why are they so hyper? And why am I seated on this damn chair?



I began to turn my attention to look at the 2 men who had just stepped in.



The one walking on the side was tall and with a rather muscular build. His face would look very handsome if not for the silver framed specs that he wore. Like the rest he was wearing the same school uniform with a dark blue blazer over it. The school's silver crest pinned on the left of the blazer.



The one right sauntering right in front had platinum blonde hair and a seemingly flawless face. His skin was milky white, almost pale, if not for this luscious looking pink lips. Though not blatantly handsome looking, he was still able to ooze with his own charm and dark appeal.

 

And he was dressed differently.



Unlike everyone else his blazer was black. The school crest which was pinned on it is gold.



Who is he?



And why is he looking so intently at me with such an engrossed look on his face.



I shrink further into the chair. Suddenly intimidated by their dark aura as they came closer… In my direction.



Everyone else was suddenly quiet as the tall guy turned to glare at them menacingly.

 

I gulped nervously.



The man in front kept approaching forward and came right up to the platform, straight at me. His stance full of confidence and, arrogance.



What he did next took my breath away.

 

Suddenly by the side of my chair, he reached forward and took one of hands into his.



As i frowned down at that sight I heard loud gasps all around and whipped my head up.



That man. He...



He had suddenly knelt down on one knee right beside me.



I widened my eyes in disbelief as he lifted my hand up to his lips and kissed it gently.



His gaze was intense when he looked into my eyes.



In a low and husky voice he said, 'My name is Lee Hyukjae. You, Lee Donghae, are my mate.'



Cheers and applauses started sounding wildly all around me.



And when I suddenly saw a pair of huge black wings sprang out from his back, I felt suffocated and then the last thing I saw was him rising up and catching me in his arms.

 

And then I knew nothing as my eyes closed and darkness engulfed me.

---