Saint Monsters High School

Monster's Wings

 

 

monster's wings

 


 

SM High School.

 

As I sat at the cafeteria while they were grabbing breakfast, I suddenly found out what SM High School stands for.

 

There was a school logo on my plate, staring right back at me.

 

SM High School

Saint Monsters High School

 

It even has the picture of a raven on the side of it.

 

What. The. Heck.

 

I looked around and started to observe everyone around me. They looked so normal. How could they be monsters?

 

And why am I here?

 

I am not a monster. I couldn’t do any of the they did. I-I-I I definitely didn’t have wings!

 

As I was looking around I noticed those who walked passed Hyukjae all bowed slightly at him. Who the hell is he.

 

Wings.

 

I shivered.

 

I couldn’t help it now. Every time I looked at him I would see those huge wings.

 

‘Hey.’ Someone plopped down on the seat next to mine.

 

I flicked a quick glance over and nodded slightly at whoever it was.

 

‘So you are the student president’s mate huh?’

 

I turned to look at him. He had big round eyes and a head of messy brown locks. He didn’t look harmful, but I wouldn’t know would i? Maybe the next instance he would grow claws and scratch me silly.

 

‘Whoa don’t look so frightened all of a sudden. I don’t want to get whipped by Hyukjae! Just asking you a question. Don’t freak out okay.’

 

‘Yes I am.’ I answered weakly.

 

Student president? Hyukjae is the student president? Wings. The image came to my mind once again and I shuddered.

 

‘Then you must be careful. People will be after you now. But don’t worry Hyukjae is very powerful!’

 

I frowned at what he said. Just because I’m his roommate I would be in danger? Why is that?

 

A plate suddenly appeared on the table followed by a gush of wind, then another plate, then a gush of wind, and another plate. Then finally Ryewook sat down a few seats away from me on the round table.

 

No kidding. He is really fast. And did he have to eat so much? There are like 3 plates in front of him.

 

Someone place a plate right in front of me with a mountain full of food. I looked up and found wings Hyukjae smiling at me before he took a seat to my right.

 

‘What are you up to Kyu?’ Sungmin came and took a seat next to Ryewook with his own plate (just one plate, unlike Ryewook’s).

 

‘Just warning Hyukjae’s precious mate what he should look out for.’

 

Must they keep referring me to ‘mate’? Does everyone need to know that we are roommates?

 

‘Ah I’m Kyuhyun by the way. I can mimic the powers of others.’ He lifted his arms and placed them behind his head as he leaned back on the chair.

 

Mimic powers? Wow. Seriously there are all kinds of people (?) here.

 

‘Eat something Hae.’ Hyukjae voice sounded softly beside me.

 

He picked up a tart on my plate and held it to my lips, ‘Say ahhh.’

 

Giggles were heard as I heard Ryewook mimicking the ‘Ahhh’ sound.

 

I took the tart from Hyukjae’s hand and gobbled it quickly.

 

Just then Siwon walked into the cafeteria and came to Hyukjae to whisper something to him. If I could hear thoughts here I would have known what is happening, but I couldn’t. Not when I’m surrounded by these… strange people. No… They are not people. Monsters.

 

Hyukjae’s face suddenly turned focused as he quickly excused himself and left in a rush with Siwon. Siwon rushing forward to open the doors for Hyukjae as they exit (while Ryewook sneakily dragged Hyukjae’s plate over to himself).

 

 ---

 

A/N: I am kinda unable to update this as frequent as i wanted to concentrate on Stranger No More (which is seriously straining my brain powers). Will only update this when i want to uhm... have some fun? LOL

 

And yes this story is inspired by a Manga that i read years ago and also a mixture of X-Men (best thing ever!) and maybe also The Incredibles? *inserts Ryewook's smiley face*  =D