Peace

Monster's Wings

 

 

monster's wings  

 


 


Here i stood. Right in front of the high and old looking metal gates of SM High School.



I looked up at the school logo which was on the top of the high gates and suddenly felt a chill coursed through me.



It also didn’t help that the clouds above looked dark and gloomy as if it was turning into night when it was still supposed to be bright daylight.



As i pushed the gates and rolled my luggage into the school i couldn’t help but wonder if this is a sign.



A bad sign.



Once I got passed the metal gates. I heard a loud thud and whipped my head around at the sound.



My eyes widened as I saw that the gates had auto shut closed.



The gates didn’t look new enough to have such automatic function. What caused it to close just like that?



Using my free hand to rub my arm at the sudden chill I felt, I had a strong urge to turn back and run away.



In front of me was a long dark stretch of narrow paths surrounded by menacing looking weeds on both sides.



This is so freaky looking. Maybe I should turn back now. I really had a bad feeling about this.



I tightened my grip on the handle of my luggage, took a deep breath and turned back to where I came from.



And screamed.



I was so surprised by the boy that was just inches behind me that I scremed and fell back on my with a loud 'Ouch!'



I stared up at the strange looking boy who had both his hands clasped behind his back. He bended forward towards me with a queer look on his face.



'Let me help you up.' He smiled. But it looked freaky to me.



And despite what he said, he still had his hands behind his back.



As i started to shake my head to decline his 'help', I suddenly realized something.



I turned to stare into his eyes, expecting the voices to start sounding in my head.



But there was... Nothing.



He still had that strange smile on his face as he let me stare into his eyes.



I pushed myself back on my feet as he straightened himself.



I inched forward trying hard to hear his thoughts. This wasn’t possible. I always hear their thoughts whether I like it or not.



He leaned his head forward as he saw mine nearing his.



This boy is so weird.



I was so close to his head but there was still nothing.



Silence.



Wow.



I could hardly believe this.



All my life this was my very first time standing next to another person and yet there was peace in my head.



I looked back at him once again.



Who is he? Why couldn't i hear him? (Not that I wanted to)



I started to smile then. I was so overwhelmed with happiness that I wanted to hug him.



'BOOOOO!' He suddenly shouted.



And I fell back onto the cold cemented floor again. My once again taking the hit.



Could get bruised? Came the random thought.



The weird boy started walking away.



I got up to my feet immediately and started pulling my luggage as i began following him quickly without a second thought.



---



A/N: Just in case you are wondering, the strange boy is not Hyukjae. ^^