You're Mine Forever and I'm Yours Forever

Prequel Set - Uri Sarang Bit (Our Love Light)

Prequel Set 2 – You’re Mine Forever and I’m Yours Forever

 Month: 3

Week: 12

He was getting very restless as the minutes crawled by. His palms were sweating and his heart was beating fast. He kept on shaking his leg, totally unaware of it. Every now and then his eyes would wander to the screen just above the door to scan for their waiting number.

Yonghwa was getting very impatient.

But not her. She was sitting comfortably, not really bothered about having to wait long. There was even a soft smile playing on her lips as her hands wandered to her stomach, rubbing it lovingly.

Seohyun was feeling content.

"Are you okay? You must be uncomfortable to wait this long." Yonghwa said, landing a hand on Seohyun's thigh.

"Don't worry. I'm fine." Seohyun answered, the smile never leaving her lips.

"Of course you're not." Yonghwa frowned. "You've been sitting on this hard chair for more than fifteen minutes already!"

"Aigoo! I'm really fine." Seohyun said, amused.

"I am so going to complain about this hospital's service." Yonghwa mumbled.

After a few more minutes of waiting, finally their number flashed impatiently on the screen. Yonghwa stood up immediately and held out a hand to Seohyun. He led her towards the door which would introduce a new experience for the both of them; the scanning room.

*****

Seohyun could feel warm tears enveloping her eyes as she continued to watch the fetus in the screen, the fetus which will soon grow into a baby. Her baby. She held a hand to her lips as her gynecologist explained to her about her baby's growth.

Yonghwa, on the other hand, stood rooted to the ground beside Seohyun, his eyes stuck to the fetus on the screen. Whatever the gynecologist was saying was long gone from his attention. Slowly, a smile crept onto his lips. 'That's my child. That is really my child!' Yonghwa told himself.

"Do you have any questions Mr Jung?" Dr Kim asked as she walked over to the sink to wash her hands.

Silence.

"Yeobo-ya, Dr Kim's talking to you." Seohyun gave a pinch on Yonghwa's hip, making him jumped a little.

"Ah ne?" Yonghwa grinned stupidly.

"I asked if you have any questions regarding your baby or things concerning about your wife?" Dr Kim smiled, repeating her question once again.

"Ah, ani." Yonghwa said, the goofy grin not leaving his face.

"So everything's fine right doctor?" Seohyun asked as she wiped the gel on her stomach before sitting down on the chair in front of the doctor's table. Yonghwa followed her steps and settled himself on the chair beside hers.

"Hm, everything's fine, not to worry. Your baby's growing well." Dr Kim told her, a smile on her face. "I'm sure your morning sickness are over, yes?"

"Ne. It stopped a few days ago. I feel much much better." Seohyun nodded.

"That's good to know. I think by the next few weeks, your energy level will boost up high."

"Ah! I could start writing again!" Seohyun exclaimed, clasping her hands together, her eyes brightening up instantly.

"Just as long as you do something which make you relaxed and happy, the baby should be fine." Dr Kim said. "But don't tire yourself out."

"Yes, don't tire yourself out. So no writing into the middle of the night. Bad for your health, bad for our baby's health as well." Yonghwa interrupted causing Seohyun to give him a sideway glance.

"Ah, you were listening after all." Seohyun said, nodding her head.

"Of course I'm listening. Things concerning my wife's and baby's health, I must take note."

"That's good to know Mr Jung." Dr Kim grinned. "And Mr Jung, you need to take note of this as well, your wife might have a bit of unusual cravings due to her pregnancy. So I hope you'd attend to her cravings well."

"Ah, ne." Yonghwa gave a nervous laugh causing both Seohyun and Dr Kim to laugh.

"Sooner or later, your stomach will start to show the baby bump. So it's best if you dress yourself in loose clothings." Dr Kim continued.

"Hear that? Loose clothings." Yonghwa teased his wife, causing him to receive another pinch on the hip.

"I always wear appropriate clothings" Seohyun told him. She had her arms across her chest and throwing dagger stares at him as well.

"Ahrasso, Ahrasso. I will keep my mouth shut after this." Yonghwa held up a hand, signalling to surrender.

"And you should prepare yourself when the stretch marks start showing, since well you know, you being a celebrity and all, it is quite a sensitive issue."

"No worries Dr Kim. I am aware of that. Thank you for informing me." Seohyun nodded.

"Ever since she found out she is pregnant, she's been buying lots of books about pregnancy. I think we could set up our own maternity bookshop now." Yonghwa added, unconciously.

"Jung Yonghwa-ya!" Seohyun couldn't help but whined loudly, surprising both herself and her husband.

"Dr Kim, that is the first time she's talking like that." Yonghwa said, putting both hands on his heart, feigning shockness.

"Oh yes, pregnant women could have their mood swings as and when they like." Dr Kim told him. "So I suggest you be prepared."

"Aigoo. I could see that." Yonghwa shook his head dejectedly.

"And you'll be living with that mood swing for another six more months." Seohyun said, with a deathly tone in her voice.

'I am so dead.' Yonghwa sighed.


 

*****

 

Month: 4

Week: 14

"Are you sure you girls planned to meet up today?" Yonghwa asked as he stopped his car by the roadside, just outside the coffee house which Seohyun and the rest of the SNSD members had planned to meet at.

"Ne. Taeyeon unnie suggested this place." Seohyun said, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"How long will you girls take?"

"Hm, actually I am not so sure about. We'll definitely have a lot of catching up to do." Seohyun told her husband.

"Ahrasso. Call me when you're done. I'll come and fetch you."

"Ne." Seohyun gave a smile. She leaned towards Yonghwa to give him a farewell kiss on the lips which he accepted willingly.

"Jagi-ya, be careful okay? Make sure your unnies take care of you well." Yonghwa said, a serious look on his face.

"I'm sure they will oppa." Seohyun rolled her eyes at Yonghwa's overprotectiveness. He had been acting that way ever since he found out about her pregnancy. It was sweet at first, but gradually it started to be a bit burdensome.

"Okay Hyun, I'll see you later."

Seohyun stepped out of the car and made her way slowly towards the coffee house. She could feel Yonghwa's eyes still strained on her. She turned around and gave a wave to him, gesturing him to move away. Yonghwa shrugged and drove his car away reluctantly. Until she was sure that he was gone, she entered the coffee house.

It was quite empty, with not many customers. Seohyun looked around the coffee house when she saw Tiffanny unnie sitting at a corner. Seohyun smiled, as she walked over towards her unnie.

"Unnie!" Seohyun called out, smiling wide.

"Ommo! Hyunnie-ah!" Tiffany exclaimed, standing up. She had her son in her hands, so she only managed to give Seohyun a kiss on her cheeks.

"Aigoo! He's so big already!" Seohyun said as she allowed the baby to grab a hold of her finger. "Annyeong!"

"Kibum, say hello to Imo Seohyun!" Tiffany baby-talked, causing Seohyun to laugh.

"Aigoo. I'm an Imo already."

"Of course you are. You are becoming a mother soon too." Tiffany said. Both ladies sat down and started to chat. It had so long since they last met each other.

"Is Kibum staying with us the whole afternoon?" Seohyun asked.

"Oh no. Oppa's fetching him here after he has finish filming. Don't worry." Tiffany gave a wink.

"Wah! I'll get to see a celebrity today!" Seohyun grinned.

"Ya! I'm a celebrity too you know." Tiffany said jokingly.

"You're just a faceless celebrity. Unlike Joongki oppa, he's the reality!"

"Oh well, sorry to say, he's s my personal celebrity." Tiffany flipped her hair back, acting arrogant.

"Aigoo unnie..." Seohyun grinned, holding out her hands to hold baby Kibum.

"I'm so excited for you! Finally you'll be able to join the motherhood club!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Yeah Unnie, I am excited too!" Seohyun smiled as she made baby Kibum comfortable in her arms. "He's turning four months soon right unnie?"

"Ne. He's growing fast. I don't really like it." Tiffany pouted.

"Sinchia. Babies grow unnie. You can't expect him to be forever a newborn baby right?"

"I know Hyunnie-ah. But it's still too fast. I feel as if the time I spend with him when he's still a newborn baby is too short."

"Don't worry unnie. Let him grow up fast, then you could add in another one." Seohyun nodded grinning.

"Well," Tiffany grinned as she brought her voice down to a whisper, "I planned to."

"Uwah! Sinchia?" Seohyun was surprised. How wonderful it was to be a mother. It was making her feel rather impatient to give birth.

Baby Kibum started whining. Immediately Tiffany stood up and took him from Seohyun. Seohyun watched her unnie in awe as she expertly calmed her son down.

"Wah unnie. You're good now." Seohyun praised. "Unlike the time when we took care of Kyungsan."

"It's called instinct my dear, instinct." Tiffany said as she cradled her son, trying to put him to sleep. "The moment I gave birth to him, that feeling just came naturally. The moment he cries, you know. The moment he's tired, you'll know. The moment he's hungry, you could know too. So that's how it is. I'm sure Taeng unnie and Hyoyeon feels the same. You'll know it soon enough."

"Unnie, now I really can't wait to give birth to my own baby!" Seohyun placed her elbows on the table and rest her chin on her hands.

As the two friends continued with their small conversations, the rest of the members started arriving. There was Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and even Jessica. She just came back from America a few weeks before for a business meeting held in Seoul. All of them started hugging each other and they even took turns to hold baby Kibum. While they were busy cooing at the surprised baby who was unable to sleep due to the noise they were making, they did not realise a man standing near to their group. He was smiling sheepishly. The only person who recognized the man was Seohyun.

"Fany unnie, it's Joong seobang!" Seohyun exclaimed. All eight heads turned to face him.

"Aigoo! You are here as well!" Taeyeon grinned.

Song Joongki greeted the ladies in front of him. His shy smile never leaving his face. "I just came by to fetch Kibum." He said causing them to cheer.

"Aigoo, you girls are still the same." Tiffany grinned as she passed her son over to her husband.

"I'll go now. Call me when you're done." Joongki said giving a peck on Tiffany's cheek. The rest of the girls sighed audibly causing Joongki to blush a little. "Take care of Fany. And please don't stay out too late."

Tiffany nodded and bid farewell to her husband and son before returning to the table to join her ex-bandmates.

"Wah! He sure is protective!" Sooyoung said.

"Aren't all husbands supposed to be protective of their wives?" Seohyun asked, her hands rubbing her stomach unconciously.

"Yeah, they sure do. Especially when you're pregnant, he'll be extra protective." Taeyeon nodded. "Just like how mine was like when I was expecting. It's suffocating"

"When I was pregnant with Jaebum, Junsu oppa insist on following me wherever I go. It was a bit irritating seriously." Hyoyeon smiled.

"Sinchia? How do you survive that?" Yoona frowned.

"Well, I know I did. For about seven months I was stalked by Joongki oppa. Even when I was at work, I would catch him spying on me from afar." Tiffany laughed. "It's childish actually but he kept giving me the reason that he was worried. He even missed filmings because of that hobby, stalking his wife."

"Sinchia! Aigoo. That's horrible." Seohyun shook her head. "I hope Yonghwa oppa won't be like that. I don't think he's like that."

"Ya, don't underestimate him. He might have even install a camera here somewhere so he could keep an eye on you." Hyoyeon added. Seohyun laughed, unable to imagine Yonghwa acting up to that extend.

"But it's kind of nice to be followed by somebody you love isn't it?" Yuri asked, clasping her hands together.

"Then be married and get pregnant and let your husband follow you around." Jessica teased earning her a pinch on her thigh. "Ya Yoona! Why do you look so moody? You want someone to stalk you around as well?"

"Ani. I wanted to play with baby Kibum a while longer. But Joong seobang took him away." Yoona pouted.

"Aigoo this girl!" Sunny pinched Yoona's cheek. "Go get married and have one baby for yourself just like Hyunnie!"

"Unnie!" Yoona cried playfully as she tried to pinch Sunny's cheek as well.

"Hyunnie-ah, how are you feeling now? Have you visited your gynecologist yet?" Taeyeon asked as she munched on the peanuts which were prepared on the table.

"Ne. Everything's fine. No more vomiting and all. And I feel energized again." Seohyun smiled proudly.

"I still can't see your baby bump yet." Jessica said, eyeing Seohyun's stomach.

"Hm, I could feel my tummy bulging out a bit but it's still not visible yet when I'm fully clothed." Seohyun explained.

"Aigoo! I'm famished. Let's all order something?" Sooyoung finally announced. "Hyunnie-ah, you are eating for two now, so eat more!"

"Ahrasso unnie." Seohyun grinned as she scanned through the menu to order something which fit her current tastebud well.

*****

"Ah unnie, I had such a wonderful time!" Seohyun said as she hugged each one of her sisters before getting into the car.

"Don't worry Seo baby, we are just a phone call away." Taeyeon said waving to her maknae goodbye.

"Yes, Hyunnie, just give us a call and we'll run straight to you!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Ya Yong seobang! Please take care of our Hyunnie well." Jessica said staring at Yonghwa who was at the driver's seat.

"Don't worry. She's my Hyunnie too, of course I'll take care of her." Yonghwa grinned.

"Keep yourself and our nephew healthy!" Sooyoung managed to say.

"What nephew? It's our niece." Sunny said, smiling.

"How do you know it's a girl?" Sooyoung asked, rolling her eyes.

"And how would you know it's a boy?" Sunny retorted.

"Stop fighting both of you. Doesn't matter what's the baby's gender, as long as he or she is healthy." Yuri added.

"Okay unnie, I'll go off first. We'll see each other soon."

After a few more minutes of waving and saying the goodbyes again, Yonghwa finally drove off. Looking at the rear view mirror, he could see the SNSD members still waving madly. He smiled before looking at his wife who was tearing up beside him.

"Wae? What happen? Are you alright?" Yonghwa asked in alarm. Did something happen? Was she in pain? All the negative thoughts started to fill his head one by one.

"Ani. I'm fine. Just a little sad to leave the unnies." Seohyun explained.

"Don't worry darling. You'll meet them soon." Yonghwa reached for her hand and held it tightly. "They still can come over to our house any time. It's not like I don't allow you to meet them at all."

Seohyun smiled, looking at her husband lovingly. "I know. That's why I love you so much."

"And I love you too." Yonghwa answered, pulling her hand and kissed it. "You close your eyes and rest. I'll call you once we've reached."

Seohyun nodded and closed her eyes. She was indeed very tired. Before she knew it, she was fast asleep. Yonghwa shook his head as he looked at his wife, his hand not letting go of hers.

"Aigoo, look at her sleep. She must be really tired." Yonghwa chuckled and sighed. "I'm sorry Hyun-ah, that you're tired because of this pregnancy. If I could trade places with you, I'd surely do it willingly. But of course, we both know that it's impossible. So, that's why, I promised myself to never let go of you. I promise to never hurt you, to always take care of you. I'll provide all the best things for you and our baby. And I'll make sure that my love for you remains as strong as ever, just like it was during our WGM days until forever. You're mine forever and I'm yours forever."

 ******

*Prequel Set 3 will be posted tomorrow...*

*grins*