Chapter 10 (Finale) - As A Family

Prequel Set - Uri Sarang Bit (Our Love Light)
Prequel Set 10 - As A Family
 

Seohyun thought that she had just woken up from a dream, the most wonderful dream indeed - giving birth to a healthy baby girl, holding her baby for the first time, feeling the love within her evolving for her little baby. It was really overwhelming.

Seohyun pulled herself up and sat on the bed, only to find herself in an unfamiliar room. She felt that little pinch of uncomfortability on her lower body yet she chose to ignore it. She looked around to see a baby cot just beside her bed. Seohyun frowned. She leaned her head closer towards the cot. She gasped the moment her eyes landed on a bundle of pink. Feeling curious, she leaned even closer before she could finally recognized the identity of the pink bundle - a baby. Her baby.

Unconciously, Seohyun felt tears rolling down her cheeks as she reached out to cradle her baby into her arms. Holding her baby close to her chest, she planted soft kisses on her baby's forehead.

"Jung Hana," Seohyun whispered softly into her baby's ears. "That's who you are my darling, you're my Hana."

Seohyun watched as Hana continued to sleep peacefully in her arms. She felt content, happy, at ease. It was the best feeling she had ever felt. It was just, undescribable.

Seohyun was too busy admiring her baby that she did not realize the door to her room was gently opened. A man slipped into the room quietly, closing the door behind him. The moment he stepped into the room, his eyes were immediately focussing themselves onto his wife who was holding their daughter with full of care and love. The sight made him smile. It was such a beautiful scene.

Seohyun had not realized his presence in the room yet. The only thing that mattered right at that moment was the baby in her arms. Seohyun smiled when Hana made a little struggle in her arms before settling down once again in her peaceful sleep.

"Jagi-ya, your're awake?" Yonghwa whispered as he leaned closer towards Seohyun and their daughter. "You were crying?"

Seohyun turned to look at her husband and smiled even wider. She noticed his tired eyes. "Ne. Don't worry, I'm just crying because I'm too happy." Seohyun replied and Yonghwa nodded in understanding. "You didn't sleep did you?"

"Don't worry. I'll have my rest later. You and Hana are more important right now." Yonghwa said, planting a kiss on his wife's forehead.

"What time is it?"

"It's seven in the morning." Yonghwa said as he squeezed himself onto the hospital bed beside Seohyun, wrapping his arms around her.

"Have you informed our parents yet?" Seohyun asked, tilting her head at her husband.

"Of course. I informed them last night." Yonghwa said. "Aboeji is on the way here from Busan. He said he'll take the first flight in the morning."

"Aigoo! I can't wait for them to come and see our daughter!" Seohyun grinned.

"I know." Yonghwa nodded as he held out his finger to caress baby Hana's cheek. "I can't believe we're parents now. It's just unbelievable!"

"I can't believe it either yeobo. She's such a beauty."

"I can't even describe this strong feeling I have for her right now." Yonghwa said, squeezing his eyes shut. "I'm loving her so much!"

Seohyun chuckled. "I'm in love with her too. And I'm sorry to say that she already has you wrapped around her little finger."

"Isn't it a good thing?" Yonghwa frowned. "She's my daughter. I'll give her everything."

"Aigoo! Now you could say that. Let's see how it is later." Seohyun shook her head, still laughing happily.

"Hyun-ah."

"Hm?"

"Thank you for making me feel so happy like this. I really love you and Hana so much!" Yonghwa embraced Seohyun tighter.

"I love you too. And I love her too." Seohyun looked at Hana with eyes full of love. "And I love our family."

"Family. I like the sound of that."

******

Yonghwa and Seohyun received a lot of visitors, other than their parents of course. Both Yonghwa and Seohyun's parents had visited them in the morning. They were really excited to meet their granddaughter. They spend most of their time cuddling Hana and she too seemed to enjoy their pampering and huggings that she started to cry the moment she was being put back down into the cot. Then they even had difficulty leaving the hospital later when it was time to go off. But they promised Hana that they would come back the next day causing Seohyun and Yonghwa to chuckle.

"She'll be the most pampered baby ever!" Seohyun had said, shaking her head while smiling.

The next most memorable visit Seohyun had received was from none other from Yonghwa's CNBlue brothers, Jungshin and Minhyuk. They had entered Seohyun's room dressed in white navy suits with handful of balloons. Including to that, they had even prepared a short performance of the song Tell Me Your Wish which had Seohyun laughing so hard. Once they had ended their event, Jungshin and Minhyuk were quick enough to surround Hana, the balloons shoved to a corner. Both of them were awed at every single thing Hana did like yawning, crying, her stretchings and including her smilings.

"Yah! Do you know you guys look more like a stalker like that?" Yonghwa had said as he shoved Jungshin and Minhyuk aside.

"Wae? We're just curious. And it's like my first time seeing a newborn baby up close." Jungshin replied.

"Hyung, can I hold Hana for a while?" Minhyuk pleaded as he stood closer to Yonghwa.

"Andwae. You might drop her. I can't allow that." Yonghwa shook his head before he cradled Hana into his arms and walked away from his two brothers.

"I'll hold her properly, I promise. Please hyung." Minhyuk continued begging, following Yonghwa all around the hospital room.

"I said no."

"Hyung, it's not like we're going to take her away from you or what. We just want to show her our love for her." Jungshin said, his face a bit annoyed.

"You're just her uncles. There's no need for you to love her so much." Yonghwa was getting a bit too childish causing Seohyun to sigh exasperatedly.

"Aigoo. Jung Yonghwa!" Seohyun spoke up, glaring at her husband through slit eyes. "You better let Minhyuk and Jungshin hold Hana right now. Even if they're just the uncles, they still have the right to love her as well. Isn't it good like that? Our daughter receiving lots of love from everybody around her?"

"B-But they're playful. I'm afraid they might drop her." Yonghwa pouted.

"They adults for goodness sake! They are responsible enough!" Seohyun cried. "Give her to Minhyuk now." Seohyun commanded causing Yonghwa to sigh out loud. He did as he was told.

"Yah! You better hold her tight." Yonghwa reminded. "And sit down!"

"Ahrasso hyung. As long as that makes you happy." Minhyuk said as he settled himself down onto the couch. His smile widened to see his niece in his arms. "She's light!" Minhyuk grinned.

"Of course she is. She's a baby." Seohyun smiled.

"Pali! It's my turn now." Jungshin said, sitting himself beside Minhyuk, holding out his hands.

Just then, Yoona and Jonghyun appeared through the door. Jonghyun was holding a big hamper of baby goodies in his hands. The two of them walked into the room with smiles on their faces. Jonghyun walked straight towards Yonghwa and handed him the hamper while saying his congratulations.

"Yoona unnie!" Seohyun squealed as she held out her hands towards her sister.

"Hyunnie-ah! Congratulations!" Yoona ran towards Seohyun to give her a hug before proceeding to kiss the younger woman a kiss on her cheeks.

"You alone?" Seohyun asked, looking at the now closed door of her room.

"Um ne." Yoona replied biting her lips.

"Sinchia?"

"Well, not exactly."

"Wait a minute here." Jungshin suddenly voiced out, standing up. He walked over swiftly towards Yoona, frowning. Then Jungshin walked towards Jonghyun who was trying not to make eye contact with him. "You could have come to the hospital with us earlier. But why didn't you?" Jungshin questioned Jonghyun who was shuffling his feet nervously.

"Um well, believe me, I did want to come here with you and Minhyuk but you see, you guys wanted to do the Tell Me Your Wish event and wear these clothes here and carrying balloons and all. So I decided not to join in." Jonghyun explained.

"Wae? What's wrong in doing an event for my daughter? Does it embarass you that much?" Yonghwa asked.

"Ani hyung, I'd do anything for your daughter." Jonghyun said quickly. "It's just that, you see, me and Yoona, we're currently dating so we decided to come here together."

Yonghwa, Seohyun and Jungshin gaped upon hearing Jonghyun's confession. Minhyuk, who was seated down with Hana in his arms, suddenly stood up, a horrified expression enveloping his face. "Bo?!" Minhyuk exclaimed a bit too loudly, surprising Hana for a moment, causing her to cry.

"Ommo! My daughter!" Yonghwa took big steps towards Minhyuk to retrieve Hana from him. Yonghwa expertly calmed Hana down and soon she was sleeping again. "Yah! Please don't scare my daughter like that again!" Yonghwa warned, glaring at Minhyuk.

"Ahrasso. Mianhe." Minhyuk nodded.

As soon as she was sure that her daughter was doing fine in her husband's arms, Seohyun immediately turned to look at Yoona. She was still biting her lips and kept trying to catch Jonghyun's eyes. "Unnie, is it true? You and Jonghyun oppa dating?" Seohyun asked.

"Um, ne. Actually to tell you the truth, we're practically engaged." Yoona said, a shy smile slipping on her lips. "And we're actually planning a date for our wedding. Most probably it'll be in three months time."

"Ah? Sinchia-yo? How long have you two being engaged? And how come we didn't know about this?"

"It's been about eight months already." Jonghyun shrugged as he scratched his head, grinning shyly.

"I'm sorry for not telling you this earlier. It's just that, I want to keep it simple and quiet without having the reporters questioning me too much." Yoona explained as she slid right next to Jonghyun, linking her arms with his.

"You kept this away from us?" Yonghwa looked at Jonghyun with his eyebrows raised.

"Well, Yoona and I planned to tell you guys about this after Seohyun gave birth. And so here it is." Jonghyun grinned. "Anyway, Yonghwa hyung has been bugging me to get married. And so, the dicision has been made!

"Congratulations unnie! I'm so happy for you." Seohyun smiled, reaching out to hold Yoona's hand before pulling her into a hug again.

"Yeah hyung! Congrats to you!" Jungshin and Minhyuk came up to Jonghyun to hug him as well. They were indeed happy to see another one of their hyungs finally being able to find his life partner.

"Hyung, why are you not congratulating me?" Jonghyun grinned.

"I want to, but I think Hana just pooped here." Yonghwa cringed his face. "And, and she soiled my shirt as well."

Jungshin, Minhyuk, Jonghyun, Yoona and even Seohyun laughed out uncontrollably. Yonghwa looked at them with an annoyed expression.

"Aigoo. I think we should all wait outside while our new mummy and daddy settle this problem here." Yoona said, still unable to stop her laughing.

"Hyung, I have an extra set of navy uniform for you to wear. Anyway, it's yours. I still keep it from the last time." Jungshin said pointing to a paper bag on the couch. "You can change into that later and join our Tell Me Your Wish dance. I bet you still remember the dance right?"

"Aish! You kid!" Yonghwa growled in a hushed whisper as he watched his dongsaengs and his future sister in law walked out of the door.

"Aigoo! Come here yeobo, let's clean our princess up." Seohyun came out of the bed slowly to help Yonghwa with Hana.

"Do you know how to change her? Do you need me to call the nurse?" Yonghwa asked in a panic.

"Aigoo!" Seohyun let out a sigh. "We should learn right? Besides, she's our daughter, so we should be the ones cleaning her up."

"Oh. It's just that, last night the nurse had to teach you on how to feed Hana so I thought it's the same for this diaper change." Yonghwa shrugged.

"Nevermind yeobo. Come, learn it with me." Seohyun said as she prepared an area on her bed for Hana's diaper change. "I learned the theory of diaper changing, and I have a rough idea on how it is done."

"Ahrasso. I trust you." Yonghwa pouted as he unwillingly learned the diaper changing process together with Seohyun.

******

"Yonghwa-ya! Congratulations my brother!" Junsu gave Yonghwa a one-armed hug the moment he entered the hospital room.

"Hyunnie-ah! I'm so happy for you!" Hyoyeon grinned as she hugged her sister. She noticed Yoona beside Seohyun's bed and gave her a hug as well.

"Where's Jaebummie unnie?" Yoona asked, looking around.

"He's in the daycare centre." Hyoyeon explained. "Aigoo! Yong-seobang! What are you wearing?" Hyoyeon noticed the navy top Yonghwa was wearing and it just reminded her of something which happened previously, a few years ago.

"Don't ever ask Hyo, if you know what's good for you." Yonghwa warned.

"Aigoo! It still fits you well doesn't it?" Hyoyeon chuckled hard. Even Seohyun and Yoona joined in the laughter as well.

"Is this your daughter?" Junsu asked, leaning towards the baby cot. "Wow! She's pretty!"

"Let me see her!" Hyoyeon tiptoed over to where her husband was standing. "Aigoo! What a darling!"

The visitors in the room continued to fuss over Hana that they did not realise their other friends including the three CNBlue brothers who went out to get some drinks coming into the room. There was Taeyeon with her husband Taehwan, Tiffany with her husband Joongki and their son Kibum. Jessica was with her husband Jeremy and the rest of the single ladies, Sooyoung, Sunny and Yuri followed closely behind.

Words of hellos and congratulations were exchanged amongst them. The SNSD ladies were all eager in wanting to cradle Hana and to take pictures with her. They also kept calling her the 'Goguma Baby', a tele-response to her parents who were once popular as the Goguma couple. The men in the room were gathered aside, near the couch area, engaged in their own conversations whereas the women were engaged with theirs.

"Aigoo! She's compatible with my son! We should match-make them!" Tiffany suddenly squealed causing all eyes to look at her. She then placed her son beside Hana who was now being carried by Taeyeon. "Don't they look good together?"

"She's still a baby! What is it with match-making?" Jungshin said, laughing at the idea.

"That's right!" Minhyuk nodded.

"You always have ideas of match-making up your sleeves." Junsu added, shaking his head in disgust.

"Well, it's just an idea." Tiffany shrugged. "Anyway, my son's going to grow up into a handsome man. So it'll never be a waste to be match-make to him this early."

"Aish unnie. There's still a long way to go." Seohyun said. "You told me yourself that you don't want him to grow up that fast right?"

"Hm, you're right actually." Tiffany nodded, grinning. "Things like this can wait."

"I'll make sure Hana will be just like her mother, no first love yet until she turns nineteen." Yonghwa said, causing the rest of the people in the room to laugh at his randomness.

"Aish!" Seohyun gave a pinch on her husband's ribs.

"Um, excuse me, sorry to interrupt." Yoona said. "I have some news to share." Yoona waited until everyone was quiet. "Well, I just want to say that I'm getting married in three months time. So I hope that all of you can make time to come to my wedding."

"Yoona-ya! You're finally getting married? To who?" Taeyeon asked, her face full of curiosity.

"Me." Jonghyun replied smiling.

"Sinchia-yo?" Taeyeon gaped.

"Ommo! I've always rooted for you two!" Tiffany squealed once again.

"Ne, me and Jonghyun oppa. We're getting married, for real!" Yoona said excitedly.

And so, another round of congratulations were exchanged, until Hana started crying once again. This time Taeyeon brought Hana over to Seohyun. Being an expert after being a mother of two kids, she immediately told Seohyun that Hana was hungry.

"Can we please have all the men here to wait outside for a while. Our Hyunnie needs some privacy here." Tiffany said as she ushered the men out of the door. "But of course you can stay here with us Yong seobang." Tiffany winked at Yonghwa, causing him to blush.

"It's alright. I'll wait outside with the guys." Yonghwa told her before quickly exiting.

"You're so naughty Fany-ah!" Jessica grinned.

"Oh well, I was just teasing him." Tiffany shrugged.

Sooyoung, Yuri and Sunny were busy gathering around their maknae to observe how feeding was done, making Seohyun felt a bit pressured. "Unnie, can you three please not stare too hard? You're making me nervous."

"You'll be even nervous if Yonghwa were to be here right?" Tiffany started with her teasing again.

"Ani. He was here when I first feed Hana last night and in the morning. I wasn't feeling the pressure at all." Seohyun said.

"Sinchia? It was different for me. I was really having that embarassed feeling the first time I tried feeding my girls. Especially with my husband beside me." Taeyeon said.

"I was embarassed, but I pretended not to be. But I keep scolding him not to peek at me while I was feeding Jaebummie." Hyoyeon grinned.

"I was a bit like Hyunnie. I wasn't embarassed to feed in front of Joongki oppa. But I was embarassed to feed in front of my mother in law. I just don't know what the hell was wrong with me." Tiffany said laughing.

"Wow! All these mother talks are great." Sunny said.

"Then hurry up and get married. Then you could join our monthly meet-up." Taeyeon nudged Sunny.

"I'm not ready yet unnie! Besides, I have no one in mind right now." Sunny pouted her lips.

"Full of excuses from you." Taeyeon shook her head.

About half an hour later, the men were invited back into the room. It looked as if they had a nice chat outside and continued with their conversations back in the room. Yonghwa walked towards Seohyun who was busy trying to make Hana burp.

"She was hungry earlier?" Yonghwa asked Seohyun in a whisper.

"Ne. She's fine now." Seohyun whispered back, smiling.

"Everyone, Jeremy and I have something to share with all of you too." Jessica suddenly voiced out, wrapping her arms around Jeremy's.

"We have something to share too!" Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon suddenly said out together.

"Okay, the three of you can wait, let me say it first." Jessica held out a hand towards her three sisters who just scowled in return.

"Pali! Tell us now!" Taeyeon said, folding her arms impatiently.

"Well, I just want to tell you all that," Jessica smiled up at her husband, "we're pregnant with our first child!"

"Ah! Sinchia?!" A series of gasps were heard before words of congratulations were passed around again.

"Wait, wait!" Taeyeon held out both hands. "I have something to say too. Actually, I'm pregnant as well."

"Me too!" Tiffany said out.

"I'm pregnant too!" Hyoyeon exclaimed a little too shyly.

***

"Bo?!"

***

"How come I didn't know?"

***

"Aish! When did you plan to tell me about this?"

***

"Aigoo! Can we just keep our voices down?" Seohyun said as she continued to rock Hana gently in her arms. It looked as if Hana was about to cry again.

The room suddenly turned quiet. All eyes darted from Jessica to Taeyeon to Hyoyeon to Tiffany and back again to Jessica.

"Are you three saying that you're pregnant too? Again?" Jessica asked in a hushed tone towards Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Tiffany who just nodded their heads nervously. "Aish! You three are always stealing my limelight!"

***

"And you didn't even tell me anything about this?" Junsu said as he walked towards Hyoyeon, holidng her by her shoulders.

"Why? Are you angry?" Hyoyeon asked, looking at her husband with her most innocent expression which she knew would always melt his heart.

"A-aniyo. I was shock! You could at least tell me about it in advance right?"

"I wanted to surprise you." Hyoyeon pouted. "Then, are you not happy to have another baby?"

"Of course I'm happy jagi-ya! You always make me happy!" Junsu smiled as he pulled Hyoyeon into his embrace.

***

"You're pregnant? Again? For real?" Joongki asked, looking at Tiffany in shock. "Are you sure or not?"

"Wae? You think I'm lying here?" Tiffany frowned as she placed both her hands on her hips. Kibum who was currently residing in Yuri's arms suddenly started to whine the moment he heard his mother's tone of voice increased a few octaves higher than her normal cute one.

"No, I'm not saying you're lying." Joongki shook his head in confusion. "But how can it be when Kibum's only ten months? He's still so young!"

"Pregnancy can just happen anytime as long as I'm over my confinement period." Tiffany grinned. "And excuse me mister. If you didn't notice, you're the one who made me pregnant. So, are you happy or not?"

"Aish sinchia! Of course I'm happy!" Joongki said. "It's my child, how can I not be happy."

"Aigoo! Yeobo, you're so sweet!" Tiffany embraced her husband tightly.

***

"Sinchia? You're pregnant?" Taehwan asked, his eyes wide.

"Sichia-yo yeobo-ya! I'm really pregnant!" Taeyeon grinned.

"Wow! Thank you God!" Taehwan walked towards his wife and gave her a tight hug, raising her from the floor for a moment.

"Let's hope for boys this time round, okay?" Taeyeon smiled.

"Ahrasso." Taehwan nodded, his face full of smiles.

***

And once again, the room was filled with hushed voices of whispered congratulations towards the expecting parents. It was indeed a multiplied celebration. Not only with Jung Hana's arrival but also with Yoona's announcement of getting married to Jonghyun as well as the news of being pregnant by Jessica, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Tiffany.

"Today is such a blessful day for me and Seohyun, to be able to share this happy moment with all of our friends here." Yonghwa started talking. "And adding to that, some of our friends were able to share their own happy news with us. I am so glad that Hana's arrival is such a blessing!"

"Ne, I agree with you Yonghwa-ya. Because of Jung Hana, we are all able to gather around like this once again." Taeyeon said.

"So with everyone feeling content, should we do our performance again?" Jungshin grinned, wiggling his eyebrows at Minhyuk and Yonghwa. "This time round hyung can join us as well!"

"Aish! Forget it! I'm not dancing to Tell Me Your Wish anymore!" Yonghwa shook his head as he aimed an empty bottle at Jungshin causing the rest of his friends to laugh.

Seohyun smiled. She enjoyed this. Just spending the day being with her parents, her parents in law, her friends, her unnies, her brothers in law, her husband and her daughter; as a big happy family.



THE END

******

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Not ready to say goodbye to Jung Hana yet? Scroll on down....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


About a month later...

"Tell me again why do we need to invite our friends to our house?" Yonghwa asked, his face solemn. He took hold of a deflated pink balloon and lazily blew into it.

"I've told you last week, two days ago and even last night!" Seohyun sighed. "We're going to have a formal one month celebration for Hana!"

"Why must we have the one month celebration? It's not necessary for us to do it right?"

"It's not necessary but I just want to do it. Hana's our first, and I don't want to miss her first month!" Seohyun explained.

"I have a better idea." Yonghwa suddenly said grinning as he sat up from his lying down position. "Let's just wait for Hana's first birthday? How about it?"

"Bo? Andwae!" Seohyun exclaimed. She threw a full-blown balloon towards her husband as a punishment. "I already said I want this first month party to take place!"

"But you're still in your confinement period. Let's have it at her second month okay?"

"Andwae!" Seohyun folded her arms across her chest. "Do you want to sleep outside tonight?"

"Ahrasso. Ahrasso. Let's have the one month party then." Yonghwa said, slouching.

"Great!" Seohyun smiled as she continued with the preparations for the party.

******

Jungshin, Minhyuk and Jonghyun arrived early to help with the last minute preparations for Hana's one month party. They had given their promise to Seohyun to give their full commitment for the party.

"Aigoo! My sons are the best when it comes to decorating!" Mrs Jung had said when she took a tour around the living room while she was taking break from cooking the food for the party. She and Mrs Seo had volunteered to do the preparations for the food.

"Of course! We're the CNBlues!" Jungshin grinned.

"Omma, are you done with the cooking already?" Yonghwa suddenly asked as he gave the shelves to his house a final wipe.

"Ne. We're almost done. Just need to serve it on the table." Mrs Jung answered.

"It's okay. You and ommonim can go and get ready." Yonghwa said. "The guests will be here soon." Mrs Jung and Mrs Seo nodded their heads and went towards their respective guest rooms to get themselves ready.

"Hyung, I need to go and fetch Yoona. I'll see you later." Jonghyun said as he waved goodbye.

"Then what about you two?" Yonghwa questioned Jungshin and Minhyuk who were sitting on the couch as they continued to watch the television.

"Huh? You're talking to us?" Jungshin asked lazily before yawning.

"Pabo! Of course I'm talking to you."

"Sinchia?" Minhyuk let out a giggle.

"Don't you have any girlfriends to fetch?" Yonghwa folded his arms, looking at his two brothers in disgust.

"Our girlfriend is already here. In your room. Getting dressed." Jungshin said as he looked at Yonghwa with a serious face.

"Bo? That's my wife you idiot!" Yonghwa exclaimed.

"Not your wife, but your daughter." Minhyuk laughed.

"Michin. The both of you are just crazy." Yonghwa shook his head before leaving for the kitchen to serve the food.

"Hyung, we'll be busy taking care of Hana that we would not have time for girlfriends." Jungshin shouted.

"Then what am I for? I'm her father, I should be the ones taking care of her!" Yonghwa shouted back.

"You're her father, but we're her uncles! We'll be her bodyguards when she's in pre-school, middle school, high school, in college, in university!" Minhyuk retorted.

"AISH! SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! COME AND HELP ME HERE!"

Minhyuk and Jungshin finally gave a loud exaggerating laugh before heading towards the kitchen to help Yonghwa.

******

The party went smoothly with all the ex-SNSD's memebers in attendance. They had also brought along their families and those single ones brought along their dates. Hana was of course the centre of attraction. She was cutely dressed up in a pink newborn dress, wrapped around a pink cloth with her full name sewn onto it. A personalised present from her maternal grandmother.

Seohyun and Yonghwa was feeling very proud when their guests keep praising on how even more pretty Hana was becoming after a month from her birth. She was looking more and more like Seohyun and Yonghwa had no complains on that.

Tiffany kept coming up with the match-making idea between her son, Kibum, and Yonghwa and Seohyun's daughter. But Hana's protective uncles, Jungshin and Minhyuk, were always there to shove the idea away causing Tiffany to be slightly annoyed with them.

Yoona would always find the chance to carry Hana around. She was really in love with kids. If Hana was being carried by another person, then she would run and carry Kibum. Her actions were noticed by Yonghwa who would not stop at anything to .

"Quickly get married and ask Jonghyun to give you one already! I'll bet he could give you twins!" Yonghwa said grinning madly.

"Then we'll have more nieces and nephews to look after Minhyuk!" Jungshin said.

"That's right! More work for us then!" Minhyuk nodded.

"That's it! I'm going to find a wife for each of you!" Yonghwa exclaimed as he went to grab his two dongsaengs by their necks.

Seohyun smiled as she continued watching all the happy scenes around her. This was what she wanted, to always have a fun gathering like this every month. Hana's first month was only an excuse but it did not matter as long as everyone she loved was enjoying this time together. And the main thing was, she wanted Hana to grow up in a safe and loving environment, as happy as this.




THE END
(This is for real... :P)

 
 
 
*Thank you so much for reading! See you around!XD)