제 8 장

TEARS FROM THE PAST

 

Once i arrived at my apartment, i immediately took a shower and refreshed my mind. Am i halucinating? Did i gone crazy already? Why did i saw Hee Young outside the church? I know that was her. I just can’t understand why did i met her. I mean, she’s already dead.

 

After i finished my long shower, i shaved my chin and that’s when i noticed that i didn’t really take good care of myself since Hee Young died.

Hee Young.. again... i think i need to go the a psychiatrist now. Her death had a great impact on me.

 

I decided to change to into my black sando and took my stripe jacket with my hat.

 

I’ll go at YG building first to ask permission for a leave on my work to visit some psychiatrist. I rode my white bently and sped my way to my destination.

 

I am almost breathless when i arrived at YG papa’s office. I was about to knock on his door but CL stopped me.

“oppa. What are you doing?” she asked approaching me. My closed fist was left hanging in the air.

 

“oh CL, is YG papa here? I need to talk to him.” I asked.

 

“oh, you shaved.” She said unexpectedly as she chuckled lightly.

 

“oh yes. YG papa called me a while ago and said i need to shave.” I said shyly as i absentmindedly scratched the back of my hair.

 

“so.. are you ok now? Have you already gathered yourself?” CL asked looking at me worriedly.

 

I smiled at her faintly and shook my head slowly.

 

“not yet CL ssi, i am still mourning for my girfriend’s death.” I said looking at the ground sadly.

 

“mwo?! You had a girlfriend oppa?! Since when?!” she almost yelled that echoed at the hallway.

 

My frown and sad face was changed into a confusion. Is she ok? Almost everybody knows that me and Hee Young is dating for a year.

 

“CL ah, stop fooling around ok? You know that i have a girlfriend and she died three days ago. I even saw you attended her burial. All 2ne1 was there.” I said knitting my both eyebrows together.

 

“i know her? We attended in her burial?” she paused thinking if she heard me right.

 

“oppa, we never heard any girl’s name on your mouth since you worked here in YG, well of course us 2ne1. And hey, we never attended burial yet since we debut. Last three days we were in Japan. Did you forget that already?” CL said with also confucions written on her face.

 

What the hell is happening to the world?!

 

“CL i don’t have time for your games ok? I need to talk to Sajangnim right now.” I said patting her shoulders.

 

“oppa, Sajangnim is talking to a new trainee.” CL said looking at Sajangnims door.

 

“trainee? We have a new one? Since when? I never heard anything.” I said eating me with a lot of confusions. Have i really dazed off for so long? Gosh. It’s only three days for petes sake.

 

“how would you know? You said you want an off. You have been spacing out for almost three days and you didn’t even bothered talking to anyone. We always finds you sitting inside of the church crying out your eyes. We wanted to ask you why you suddeny changed and become depressed but you never answered us. All YG family were so worried about your state. Some were saying that because you’ve been so genius, you already loose your mind.” CL explained.

 

What the hell. Everybody knows that i was depressed because of my girlfriend’s death.

 

“CL, you know my girlfriend died.” I said trying to let her remember that i lost my girlfriend three days ago.

 

“oppa, i don’t know that you had a girlfriend. Why do you keep on saying i knew it? Aigoo oppa, are you really ok ? i think you need to check your brain.” CL said. Yes. I think i really need to check my brain immediately. I’m getting crazy how people can’t remember that i’ve been mourning because of my girlfriend’s death.

 

“about the new trainee, IU recommend her. I think she’s her friend.” CL said snapping me from my own world.

 

“IU....” I whispered. She’s still here. Maybe she can remember my girfriend. I need to meet her. Now. Or else i’ll be gone crazy.

 

“thanks CL. I need to meet her. Bye” i said before running towards the composition room where our room is.

 

“IU!” I opened the door and i almost saw her jump from her sit.

 

“yah oppa! Why are you suddenly slamming a door?! Don’t you know how to knock?” she glared at me before she pushed her big specs that was already place on the crook of her nose.

“i need to tell you something.” I said breathing heavily. Oh please let IU remember Hee Young.

 

“what is it?” she asked nonchalantly, not even looking at me.

 

“i met Hee Young.” I said.

 

She looked at me with worried face yet happy.

 

“you.. met her already?” she asked silently.

 

Wait. Her sentence is not right. I MET HER ALREADY? The yes. I met her already. If it’s not because of her i won’t met you kid.

 

“of course i met her already.” I said half smiling. I know this is not right. Something is really wrong.

 

“really? So... how is she? Do you find her good? Oppa, i know she looks innocent but please, let her work under YG. Sajangnim almost rejected her but thanks to her singing ability, she’s now a trainee.” She said, happily.

 

What?! She’s already a trainee before and about to debut. And wait. She’s not shcoked that i saw a dead person which is used to be her friend?

 

“IU, Hee Young is...”

 

But before i could continue my sentence, someone opened the door and my eyes grew wide again when i saw Hee Young. The girl i bumped at the church this morning.

“oh JiYong ah, it’s nice to see you again after your three days off. Are you already ok? I thought you already lost your right mind. We were so worried about you because you became depressed suddenly without any reason. It’s good thing you shaved your mustahce now. Oh by the way, this is Hee Young.” Sajangnim let Hee Young stand in front of me to see her face to face.

 

“Hee Young, this is Gwon Jiyong, also known as the great G Dragon.” Sajangnim said. She looked at me with those smiles i missed for three days before she bowed to me politely.

 

My mouth was left hang open and can’t even blink my eyes. She’s here. She’s alive. She’s here standing in front me. Is this real? Is this for real?

 

“Ji Yong, i know this is too sudden, i was trying to get your opinion about her acceptance but it seems like you were out of your mind for the past days that’s why i just accepted her without your consent. I just want to get your opinion about her. So.. please be gentle to her ok?”

 

Sajangnim said but i do careless more. I only see this beautiful girl standing in front of me. This girl which my heart is yearning for. Hee Young is here. My Hee Young is standing in front of me smiling like an angel.

 

“cha. I should take my leave now. Ji Yong, take good care of her. Hee Young, GD will be the one to handle you while you were still new here in our company. He is my worth trusted right hand. He’s kind and sweet. Though sometimes, he’s a bit harsh when it comes to work which means music. But i know he’ll be gentle to you since you are new.” Sajangnim once again patted Hee Young’s back before he took his leave.