제 5 장

TEARS FROM THE PAST

 

After the successful comeback of Taeyang, YG entertainment never been the same. Many were asking if who’s the girl that was featured on his music video. Despite of those bombarding the same questions, YG papa just gave them a small hint saying that she’s a part of YG.

 

And that’s enough for them to keep silent and just wait for her to debut. On the other hand, my oh so beautiful girlfriend was so happy to recieve a very positive comments about her. She can’t wait to debut soon and to show off her talent.

 

Days had gone so fast, it’s almost a year since we started dating. And that hits me. Ever since we started our relationship, i never brought her in to a date. And i felt guitly because of that. So this morning, july 24th of the year, I decided to bring her on a date.

 

“oppa, where are we going? Are you sure YG sajangnim won’t get mad on us?” she asked looking so worried.

 

“don’t worry too much Hee Young ah, i already asked YG papa’s consent first before i asked you for a date.” I said patting her hands that was intertwined on mine.

 

“I see then..  so.. where will you bring me?”

 

“surprise.” I grinned as i pulled her hands for a run.

 

The date was pretty good,i brought her to amusement park, letting her taste the food that was served in the most expensive restaurant in Seoul and walked along the Han River freely. of course don't forget the disguise. i also let her use a disguise because i know people might recognize her if they will saw her..

 

I thought the date will be stayed as a good one but then suddenly, the heavy rain falls. Rain?! Seriously.. it’s summer but it rained?! The sun shines so brightly a while ago and now... the skies turns dark and cried like it was really in pain.

 

We ended up soaking wet from the rain. If i knew this would happen, i should just brought an umbrella. I thought the date turned into a disaster but when i looked at her trying to apologize, i saw her smiling.

 

“why are you smiling? You’ll get sick don’t you know that?” i asked confused.

 

“yeah i know oppa. But this is my first date. I’ve never imagined that my first date will be like this.” She said smiling widely while looking at the sky.

 

“i’m sorry.” I mumbled looking at the ground. Ashamed of turning her first date in to a failed.

 

“nothing to say sorry oppa. In fact, it’s fun. I will never forget this date. You know, i really wanted to try running under the rain with my boyfriend. And happy to know that it came true.” She said looking at me while still wearing those smiles.

 

I smiled at her knowing i didn’t disappointed her. Once the rain started to calm down a bit, we decided to go home now and have some coffee for us not to catch cold.