제 11 장

TEARS FROM THE PAST

"oh.. GD ssi.. Gudmorning." Hee Young stood up from her seat and bowed enthusiastically to GD.

 

"what's with the formality? U can just call me GD oppa.. Or you can call me Jiyong oppa if u want." he smiled at her and took a sit beside her chair.

 

"aigoo.. I'm a trainee GDssi.. You are my mentor amd sunbae.. I think it's rude on my side if i'll call u like that." She smiled and continued what she was doing.

 

Ji yong looked at her and suddenly smiled. He remembered how cute her Hee Young before.

 

"is it hard to call me oppa?"

 

Hee Young stopped on writing again and looked at GD.

 

"Sorry to ask this but.." she paused.

 

"is it because your ex girlfriend whom to be look a like me used to call you oppa?" she asked making the guy sigh.

 

After that question, silence suddenly enveloped the room.

 

"i shouldn't have asked."

 

"alright!" she smiled and sighed.

 

"Jiyong oppa and I will start our first day happily!"

 

GD then looked amazed at the girl beside her.

 

"what??? I already called you oppa.. Is it still not right?" Hee Young's smile and cheerful vibe suddenly faded.

 

"ani.. It's really nice to hear that again.."GD smiled and patted Hee Young's head.

 

"now kiddo, let's start the training.. First the vocal.. Bom noona will be here already in a few minutes so why don't you go to the other side if the room and condition now your voice."

 

Hee Young smiled and fixed her hair.

 

"arasseo oppa!" she stood up and started to vocalized.

 

GD just looked at her and studied her features.. Her Hee Young before and now is still the same.. She is really alive in his eyes.

 

Minutes later, Bim already arrived and soon they started the training.

 

After the vocalization, Hee Young's next training will be dancing. She will be trained by the kwon twins. GD decided to just let them be alone because he's still busy with Young Bae's fan meeting which is supposed to be already finished. Well, he went back on March that's why it's still not held.