제 3 장

TEARS FROM THE PAST

 

“Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hee Young ah!!!! We were accepted as a trainee at YG!!!!!”

 

I heard Ji Eun squeeled from the other line. I bet she almost shooked her friend Hee Young mercilessly. Aigoo, sometimes i wondered how she became her friend if she’s so sweet and innocent unlike her? A very loud and agressive girl. Gaaah.. things this days really plays impossible things.

 

You wondered how did i managed to convice our sajangnim? Simple. I gave him a video of her singing along the streets and how she got all the passersby attention. Sajangnim concidered her as a trainee because of her voice and looks but not 100% he’s agreeing on her looks. He was still trying to change her in her future. YG papa still wants her to become a rocker. Sighed. Well i think it wouldn’t be the main topic right now. As long as she’ll be a part of YG family soon, i think that’s already enough for her to celebrate. Asking sajangnim’s approval is not an easy you know. So they owe me a big time.

 

It’s been a month since she and her loud friend Ji Eun started on their training. YG papa always looks on them and he assigned me to guide them. I am more on guiding this childish brat girl Ji Eun while Taeyang, well, he’s helping my ‘crush’ to enhance her vocals. I know Taeyang has something on her because i saw the way he look on her.

 

Well of course this innocent girl was too oblivious on what’s happening around her. Too good on my side because i can’t see anything to make me jealous. Except when i always saw them hanging around. I always saw her smiling, giggling but i felt piss because it wasn’t because of me but because of Taeyang.

 

one day, i tried to confess to her after she had her late practice. It was already late at night and she didn’t expect me to be there standing outside of her practice room. I purposely left a lot of work for Ji Eun on our room for her to not interrupt us.

 

“oh.. JiYong ssi. Annyeonghaseyo.” She always use honorifics when she talks to me. I hate it so much. You know why? Because i heard her calling Taeyang ‘oppa’ while me.. he always used that ssi. Hello, Taeyang and I had the same age, hell, he’s even older than me by months.

 

“what’s with the ssi? Stop calling me ssi ok? Just call me oppa.” I said grinning on her.

She didn’t answered back but she looked down and tapped her toenails.

 

I tried to peeked her face but i was surprised when i saw her blushing. Ah.. so she was hiding her red face from me.

 

“hey.. are you ok?” i asked trying to deny that i saw her blushing face.

 

“oh.. oh yeah.. op...oppa... why are you here? Is Ji Eun still on her work?” she asked innocently. Why is she always doing those things?!

 

“she’s inside, finishing the works i gave to her.” I said looking at our practice room.

 

“oh i see, then i go now oppa. Goodnight.” she smiled gripping her shoulder bag and bowed.

 

She stepped forward once before i stopped her.

 

“can i tell you something?” my heart started to beat fast when i saw her stopped and slowly faced me.

 

“what is it oppa?” she asked tilting her head from her side.

“you know.. you’re very charming girl, that’s why i really did my best to convince YG papa to hire you as a trainee.” I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

“that’s why i am doing my best oppa to let him know that suggesting me to him is not a big mistake. Thanks oppa. I know i owe you a lot. Don’t worry, i’ll do my very best to make you and sajangnim proud of me.” She said smiling genuinly.

 

That’s not what i mean.. i don’t want any exchange with that. I am not even reminding her any payment for that.

 

“ah.. that’s not what i mean.. i mean...” i stuttered and trying to compose myself.

 

“you mean what oppa?” she asked trying to dig out what’s on my mind.

 

“you were so charming and very talented, i really like your voice. The first time i heard you singing at the street, i felt like you’re an angel singing for all. You made me feel like i’m in heaven yet i know i am still alive.” I chuckled nervously. I can’t even look straight in to her eyes.

 

“ok.. thanks oppa.” She said unsurely. I think she felt uncomfortable because i suddenly complimented her all of a sudden.

 

why am i acting so slow?! c'mon Ji Yong, show her what you've got! confess now! this is your only chance! it's now or never!!!

 

“Hee Young ah!” i shouted. I saw her jump a bit from her place as she looked at me surprised.

 

I accidentally raised my voice because i felt nervous so much.

 

“i like you. Please let me date you.” I said not even daring to breath.

 

I just remembered to breath again when i saw her smiled at me. She smiled??? She smiled??? For sure? Am i not dreaming???? Is she really smiling at me? She doesn’t hate me? Does it means....

 

“you took so long to ask me for a date oppa. I’ve been waiting for you for almost a month.” She chuckled while i was there standing in front of her frozen.

 

I can’t believe it.. did she just said yes inderictly?

 

“did you just said... yes?” i asked preventing my wide smile.

 

I saw her preventing her smiles too before she nodded shyly.

 

With that, i let out a small smile before biting my lower lips.

I walked slowly towards her as i hugged her tightly. Not so long, i also felt her petite hands wrapping on my waist.