제 4 장

TEARS FROM THE PAST

 

It’s been 6 months since me and Hee Young became officialy a couple. Sajangnim knew it already before we even dared to tell him. I thought he will get mad at me because i dared to date one of the upcoming family member of YG. But i was wrong. The opposite expression that i was expecting happened. He laughed at me and started to tease me.

 

He said that’s the reason why i was so persistent on hiring her as a trainee because i want to monitor her 24 hours. He even said i even convinced him so much because i was afraid that she will be taken by other company and be mixed with other guys. Aigoo, our sajangnim thought too far.

 

He approved in our relationship with out any obstacles, and that made me happy.

 

“GD ssi, did sajangnim had already told you my comeback next month?” Taeyang asked playing his dog boss.

 

“yeah. He already mentioned that to me but we haven’t discussed it yet.” I smiled at him while holding a pencil.

 

“oh.. i see then. By the way GD ssi, i heard i will collaborate with other artist. Is that true?” he asked putting down the dog.

 

“as what i have said Tae, we haven’t yet discuss about your comeback.” I said nonchalantly as i turned my swivel chair facing my back on him.

 

If i am not mistaken he’s already pouting behind me and making a sulking face again. Sighed. This guy. Really.

 

As if it’s a cue, Dara nuna knocked on the door.

 

“GD ssi, Sajangnim wants to meet you on his office right now.” The preettiest nuna in YG said.

 

I stood up from my seat and answered nuna a yes before i left the sulking Taeyang on the couch.

 

 

 

“have a sit Ji Yong.” YG papa offered me a chair in front of his desk.

 

“what do you want to discuss sajangnim?” i asked curiously.

 

“you see, i have already mentioned to you about Young Bae’s comeback.”

 

I stared at him waiting for him to continue his sentence.

 

“i was planning him to collaborate with other artist.” I bit my lower lips as i nodded my head in a row slowly.

 

“so please prepare Hee Young for this.”

 

As if someone pulled my head, i lifted my head in shock. What did he said? Hee Young?

 

“mworago Sajangnim? Did.. did i just heard Hee Young’s name?” i asked still jaw dropped.

 

I saw YG papa smiled as he fixed his shirt.

 

“yes Ji Yong, i want people be curious who’s the girl that will be featured on Young Bae’s album.”

 

“so it means, this song won’t be RnB song sajangnim?” i asked hoping he won’t let my oh so innocent girlfriend be on an RnB genre.

 

“do what you want Ji Yong. It’s you who will decided what genre of song would be perfect for them.” Sajangnim said looking at me with full of trust.

 

That’s a relief then. I think i need to compose a song which is more soothing than rock.

 

And after the short meeting, i went into my room only to find Hee Young standing near at my piano.

 

“oh.. oppa.” Hee Young smiled at me.

“Hee Young ah, it’s so good that you’re here. I need to tell you something.” I said reaching out for her hands.

 

She willingly reached out her hands on me  before we took a sit at the couch.

 

“what is it oppa?” Hee Young asked with out any emotions on her face.

 

“sajangnim wants you to be featured on Taeyang’s comebcak album. is it ok with you?” i asked trying to read her face.

 

And to my surprise, she jump from her seat and squezed my hands tightly. Eh? She’s happy?

 

“jinjja oppa? Is it true? Oh my gosh. It’s my pleasure oppa.” She was obviously excited about this. So i think there will be no problem.

 

“that’s good then, i’ll be the one who will compose your song. Since Taeyang knows how to play guitar too, i think it will be nice if you two will play guitar on his album.”i said smiling.

 

“sure sure oppa. I’ll do my best.” Hee Young can’t still take off her big grins on her face.

 

“if Sajangnim wants you to be out in Taeyang’s album, it means you’ll debut soon.” I said happily while pinching her cheeks.

 

“oh my gosh. Is that for real oppa? Aren’t you giving me a false hope?” she asked with teary eyes. That’s a tears of joy.

 

“i’m not joking Hee Young ah, i know YG papa so well.” I assured her.

 

Ever Since Taeyang and Hee Young knew the good news, mixed emotions were be seen.

 

Taeyang never had a chance to play guitar in public. He’s not that quite good when it comes to instruments but he felt happy that her ‘ex’ crush well i think it’s still his crush, will be featured on his album. while Hee Young, she can’t erase those big smiles on her face. I didn’t know she really wanted to debut so soon. But at least for now, she’s already taking a one big step to fame.

 

Since i was always the one composing a song for Taeyang’s albums, i became extremely busy this past days.. i bareley sleep at night kept on thinking what would be the nice concept for the both of them. I need to concider Hee Young’s voice so that it will be perfectly fit on Taeyang’s voice.

 

Though i felt very exhausted composing songs, Hee Young as my loving girlfriend didn’t failed to cheer me up. She’s always there making sure i eat my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Every minute pass, she always checked me on my room to bring me some snacks. I never knew having a girl like her in my life will be so perfect.

 

She’s my fist love, my first kiss, my first hug, my first date. She’s just like a flower called ‘illa’. That flower was a very beautiful yet very lovely one. The flowers' physical appaerance describe her so much. Oh i love this feelings. She inspires me a lot.

 

Finally~! The releasing of song will be next day. Many fans were already anticipating on his comeback.  When YG released his MV, people from South Korea started to get wild. It was really new on their ears and eyes upon seeing and hearing the soothing voice of Taeyang playing aguitar. They never expected that the RnB boy of YG can also perform an acoustic pop. Except from that, fans also started to asked..

 

‘who is she?’

‘who is that girl?’

‘she’s quite cute’

‘i really like her voice.’

‘she played the guitar so well.’

‘is she a new YG artist? Oh i hope she was.’

‘what a cute young girl. I’m her fan already.’

 

All i saw at the feedback box were all postive. Hee Young got everybody’s attention. And good thing, no one dared to bash her.