제 1 장

TEARS FROM THE PAST

 

GD POV
 
It’s been a long time since i went here in this place, the last time  i went here is when i accepted as a composer under YG entertainment. As much as i wanted to come here again, time always won’t let me go. and i’ve never imagined i’ll be here once again after for so long.
 
This place is where every people shared their different emotions. Excitement, happiness, pain, and devastation. Right here on my place, i was sitting all by myself in this empty big space. Here i am, crying all alone while i was holding a picture frame containing the picture of a girl who had a very long hair, who had a very innocent smile, a smoky eyes that melt’s my heart in an instance and the girl who made my world up side down.
 
=FLASHBACK= 
 
I was walking along the busy street of gangnam trying to feel the real day off on my work. I was wearing some disguise for them not to recognize me. By the way, my name is Gwon Ji Yong. 25 years old, still young but when you look on my background, i have already gained a lot of awards and praises from the people around the world.
 
I was holding the record here in South Korea as the youngest composer of the new generation. i started to write a song when i was 17 years old. Mr. Yang discovered me when i was on that age and decided to take me as a trainee and work under YG entertainment. 
 
At first he asked me to become a singer composer but i refused it. I know i have a voice and i am more on rapping but i just enjoyed writting songs. I just preffered for YG papa to look for an artist who can sing the songs i made.
 
I’ve been a trainee for a year before i officially released my composed song. Young Bae has been my childhood friend and he has been a trainee in YG when he was still 15. So in short, he was my sunbae. But he never sees me as his hoobae, he saw me as a great composer that’s why he always call me with those formalities. Not so long when he debut, people started to idolized him. Not only because of his cool face but also because of his songs. Many poeple responsed on the lyrics of the song. Most of them commented about how the lyrics captured their hearts. They said that the lyrics of the song and Young Bae’s voice really suits.
 
Since Young Bae became more popular, YG papa decided to get him a professional manager soon. That was a great thought for me because finally, i can bond with other people when it happens. But to my surprise, he rejected it and the thing that made me shock more is because he wanted me to become his manager. 
 
“i want Ji Yong ssi to be my manager sajangnim.” Young Bae pointed me.
 
“na?” my eyes were wide open as i pointed myself.
 
He looked at me and smiled. Gah, i never imagined how he managed to pinch a part of my heart with just those cheeky grins. No. I am not a gay.
 
“TaeYang, Ji Yong is just a composer. He creates music for all YG artists. You can’t take his full time. Infact he’s already full loaded, taking care of you is too much for him.” I heard YG papa said to Taeyang. 
 
Yong Bae and Taeyang is also the same person. He decided to changed his name when he’s on stage while he used Young Bae when he’s with us.
 
“sajangnim, i’m too comfortable with him. He’s my childhood friend after all. I don’t want any other manager to handle me. I only wanted him and no other.” Taeyang crossed his arms and sulked at the corner.
 
YG papa was about to say something to him but i cut him off.
 
“just let him sajangnim. Don’t worry, i think i can handle this little stubborn rookie guy here.” I said smiling at the now smiling Taeyang.
 
“are you sure about that Ji Yong? I mean you’re already busy.” YG papa reassuring me.
 
“ne sajangnim. Don’t worry, i won’t accept it if i know i can’t handle it.” I said smiling on him.
 
After a long paused, i heard sajangnim sighed in defeat.
 
“fine, i will let him be your manager. Now happy? I wish you weren’t a gay.” YG papa said that made me burst out from laughing.
 
“yah sajangnim, how could you accuse me a gay?” Taeayang pouted.
 
I just chuckled on my sit while i looked at those guys arguing about Taeyang’s real gender.
 
My life was so peaceful and almost perfect working with them. i was treated as the real part of the family. YG artists looks up on me and even though they were older than me, they still gave me the respect as a great person.
 
But not until i met this girl. the girl Who made my world up side down. the almost perfect and simple life i had chenged in all of a sudden..