제 2 장

TEARS FROM THE PAST

 

"Naega jogeum eoril jeok eoril jeok cheoeum mannatdeon kkaman namjaai
Jakgo kkaman eolgure yeppeun nuneul gajin jogeumeun eosaekhaesseotdeon pyojeong

Neoneun mwoga geuri ssukseureounji cheoeumen insado motaetjiman
Eoneu sungan naege dagawa jun ttatteutan neoui keodaran son

Jogeumake naege malhaejuneyo jigeum geudae nareul saranghandago
Jakku deullyeowa dalkomhan sweet melody
Gyesok geudae nareul anajuneyo"


">http://

 


 

Suddenly, i stopped from walking and followed that sweet melody from. Once i found that person who owned that voice, i stood up from behind where many people were already watching her. My heart skipped a bit once i totally saw her face. She’s quite beautiful just to sing here in the middle of the streets.

 

She was holding a brown loomanoog guitar wearing a dress. Seriously, she’s wearing a dress while she was playing guitar? And wait. I’ve never heard the song she sang. Who is this girl?

While i was on my deep thoughts, i noticed i was the only one left at the busy crowd before.

 

“excuse me?” the girl who played the guitar a while ago snapped me out. Oh my gosh, i never thought i could here an angel’s voice while i am still alive.

 

I blinked a few times on her before flashing a nervous smile.

 

“uhh.. i.. i heard you singing that’s why i came here to watch. You have a great voice.” I complimented her.

 

I saw her smiled sweetly on me. If i am not mistaken, she was also blushing. Omo, what a cute and lovely lady.

 

“can i ask you something?” i asked hoping to answer me.

 

“yes?” she asked back now looking on me.

 

“may i know what’s the title of the song you sang a while ago?”

 

“oh.. the title of that song was ‘a boy’.” She answered happily.

 

A boy? I haven’t heard that song before. except on what i composed song. Did i missed the year when it was released?

 

“who sang it?” i asked curiously.

 

“my friend and I composed that song. And i performed it everyday here in this street.” She said pointing her place.

 

“you two composed it?” i asked in surprised.

 

“uhm.” She simply nod once before smiling at me.

 

So that explains why i can’t recognize the song. It’s because they personally made it.

 

“Hee Young!”

 

 

A girl suddenly came towards us. She was also cute like this girl in front of me. But if you’ll compare her to this girl, this girl named Hee Young was more cuter.

“oh. Ji Eun ah!” Hee Young beamed as she slowly slid her hands around that Ji Eun girl’s arms.

 

“who is he?”

 

“oh. I really don’t know too. He’s one of my audience.” Hee Young said happily.

 

I gave them a smile before bowing to them.

 

“annyeonghaseyo, i’m GD---” I suddenly blurted out. I immediately lifted my head to see their reactions. i wasn't supposed to tell my name or my screen name..

 

And as what i have expected, we have the same expressions. Shocked.

 

“GD? As in.. Gwo...Gwon Ji.. Yong?” that Ji Eun girl pointed at me.

 

“are you playing a prank on us?” Ji Eun’s shock face turned into a scary face.

 

“Ji Eun ah. I think he’s saying the truth. Look, he looks like the great JiYong.” Hee Young eyed my face.

 

Shoot. Why did i even used disguised if i’ll just announced myself in public?!

 

“omo! Yes you really are!” Ji Eun suddenly squeeled and tightly gripped on my arms.

 

Is she a koala?! How can this girl be more clingy than others?!

 

“GD oppa.. can you help us? We’ve been trying to contact YG but they never gave us any damn attention.” Ji Eun started to do an aegyo.

 

“Ji Eun ah, you’re scaring him.” The innocent lovely girl which is Hee Young tried to stop her friend from’climbing’ on me.

 

“by the way, my name is Lee Ji Eun. And this is my friend.” She harshly pulled the poor girl from her back.

 

“and this.. is Yoon Hee Young.. she’s a good singer composer. This is our lucky day to meet the person whom we really idolized!” Ji Eun squeeled again.

 

“ok. But.. can we calm down first and looked for a private yet nice place to talked? I think you really need to talk to me.” I said whispering to them.

 

That Ji Eun girl nodded enthusiastically before we head on a private restaurant.

 

><><><>>><><<><<><><><<><><><><><

 

“NO Ji Yong. She can’t be one of our trainees.” Mr. Yang declined my suggestion.

 

“but sajangnim, you see, she’s a very talented girl. She has a great voice. And look, her friend has a talent also, she had a  lot of compositions already. They all sang that infront of me when i went to their place last week.” I still tried my luck convincing YG papa.

 

“Ji Yong, are you complaining now about your work that’s why you wanted to have a partner?” YG papa looked sadly on me.

 

“ani sajangnim. I just wanted to help.” I said as i shook my head eagerly.

 

“but Ji Yong, they belong in FNC entertainment. They do not belong here in YG. You see, almost all of the YG artists here were badass. They were rocker. When i saw the girl you were talking about, she looks so fragile she looks innocent. I bet she doesn’t even know the meaning of rock.” YG papa said.

 

I don’t know but i felt insulted about that. I just showed to him their pictures but he already judged them. I think that was not a good manner. He shouldn’t based the talents by face.

 

“Sajangnim, YG doesn’t need a lot of badass, we also need a representative for purity. I think she’s the best option we had.” I inisisted.

 

“Ji Yong, we don’t need innocence, we don’t need purity, YG artists was known as the rocker in South Korea. She’s out of the place.” YG papa said stressing every words on me.

 

“sajangnim, I don’t want YG to become a badass entertainment forever. We also need some break. They might be got sick on our artists if we won’t change just once.”

 

“YG was already known as that. That’s our trademark Ji Yong, if you could still remember.”

 

I gave a deep sighed as i rubbed the bridge of my nose. Why is he so stubborn?!

 

“Sajangnim, i hope you get what i mean. I’ll send you a video of her tomorrow. Please concider also their talents. They might be innocent but they have the will to become a big star.” I said before bowing on him and took my leave.