all because of love.

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN:
Hey everyone! Good news:) I  just received an email saying that I got into my speech and hearing science major! Because I was so happy, I decided to release this chapter a day early. Hope you guys love it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Where have you been for the past four years, Ssul?"

 

Minho looked up at her anxiously waiting for a reply.

 

"I..I don't know what you're talking about GM-ni-" tried to say before Minho grabbed her by the wrist and pulling her down towards him.

 

"Don't you lie to me like that!" Minho commented fiercely, yanking off Sulli's black thick framed glasses off and throwing it aside. "Stop lying to me, Ssul. No matter how slow or stupid I am, I can always recognize you."

 

Sulli was speechless. She did not expect Minho to figure out that she was in disguised as Jay Dawson so soon.

 

"Oppa.." Sulli began tearing up. "Mianhae.."

 

Minho looked away. He could not stand it when Sulli cried. As much as he resisted it, his heart always softened whenever he saw tear droplets from Sulli's eyes.

 

He let out a huge sigh and placed his hand on his forehead.

 

"Why do you always do this to me? No matter how much or how hard I try, I can never get you off my mind. Do you know how much pain you have caused me?"

 

"Ara..oppa. I know.." Sulli whispered.

 

"Then why did you do it? Why did you leave me four years ago on the day of my birthday and vanished from my life ever since?"

 

"I had no choice, Minho-oppa.."

 

'I was still mad at her. But it felt so right to hear her call out my name again.'

 

"Everyone has a choice, Ssul. If you still consider me as your oppa, please be honest with me or else I'll never know what you're thinking. Why did you come back? For the job or what?"

 

"Ani..I mean yes I did come back partially for the job. But I could have applied for any other hotel. I chose to come back to SM, just for you, Minho-yah." Sulli finally confessed. "I've return, for you."

 

"Then why did you leave in the first place after telling me you loved me? Leaving someone shows that you don't care about him anymore."

 

"Oppa, please..I could never stop loving you." Sulli began crying. "You have no idea how hard it has been on me for the past couple of years. I could not bear to watch you so sad whenever you thought of your omma and appa. I wanted you to talk to me or cry in my embrace but because of your stubbornness, you never wanted to show me your weak side. I thought I had to become someone worthy of your trust so I decided to leave you and become a more independent and capable person. Become someone who can take care of you when you're sick or in pain. Become someone reliable who can share your sorrows and lend you a shoulder whenever you wanted to cry. I couldn't take you for granted anymore, oppa..It didn't feel right to always have you cheer me up. I wanted to become "your person." The person you would turn to when you had a problem. You might not believe a thing that I'm saying right now, but this is how I've spent my last four years in the states doing. Becoming the person worthy enough to stand next to you.

 

Sulli's mind-blowing confession met Minho speechless.

 

Minho closed his eyes and for the first time in four years, his heart finally felt at ease. Even though he had been trying to ignore and twist the idea, he knew for a fact that Sulli was still as pure and kind at heart.

 

'How could he have ever been so stupid to believe that the Sulli who had followed him everywhere, hugged him, and called him her dear oppa could do such a cruel thing to him? At the end of the day, she was still the one saving his day from all the pain he suffered.'

 

He li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter