mr. snobby.

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, I can't believe that the new manager is actually going to secretly evaluate us," the blond haired girl next to Sulli shrieked excitingly. It feels like we're on a mission or something...oh my god. I am so excited!!! Oh oops, I'm Luna by the way! What's your name?"

 

"It's Jay," Sulli smiled cordially as she extended her hand to shake Luna's.

 

"Jay? Wow that's an odd name for a girl! But I like it! I feel like we're going to become really good friends. So come on, best girl friend, let's just get comfortable with each other soon, alright?" squeaked Luna who immediately hugged Sulli.

 

"Girl, I was thinking the same thing!" Sulli jokingly said as she was glad to have made a friend so quickly. Something about Luna just made Sulli attracted to her. Her quirkiness? Or her hyper self? She didn't know. But she was sure she liked this girl.

 

"Come on, we're supposed to report to the cleaning services department now," grabbing Sulli by the arm and leading her towards the door. Because of Luna's strong pull, Sulli accidentally stumbles and crashes into the person behind her.

 

"Oh come on! You have got to be kidding me," an irritated Minho exclaims as he looks at his coffee soaked white attire."

 

"I'm so sorry, sir!" Luna immediately says. "If I hadn't pulled her so hard, she wouldn't have bumped into you and caused the coffee spill!"

 

Sulli widened her eyes at Minho who stood right in front of her. She was standing so closely to him that it made her feel a little dizzy and breathless. Sulli examined Minho's features carefully as Minho fussed over his ruined shirt.

 

'He still has the same eyes and pouty mouth.'

 

It took her a huge effort to resist from touching his face and hugging him. She simply smiled at him. She wished this moment would never end. That she could stand so closely to her love after being separated for four years and just watch him.

 

'I've missed you, Minho-oppa.' Sulli said in her mind smiling.

 

"Do you think this is funny? What department are you in? And what is your name?" Minho asked furiously.

 

Sulli immediately dropped her smile and said, "Mianhae, sir. I do not think it is funny at all. My name is Jay Dawson and I'm a new employee for the cleaning services department." She lifted her eyes to meet his gaze, somehow hoping that he would recognize it was her. Hoping that he would realize that his little princess Sulli was back.

 

'This girl...something about her makes me feel like we've met before.' Minho thought.

 

"So you're new here. I'll let you off the hook this time. But be especially careful next time and don't make the same mistakes. Now that the new manager will be evaluating us, I don't want embarrassments like you to ruin our hotel's reputation."

 

"Mwo?! Embarrassment? I simply spilled coffee on you. How in the world can that ruin the hotel's repu-"

 

Luna nudged her nervously and eyed her to stop talking or else Sulli might lose her job.

 

"Are you talking back to me now?" Minho questioned with anger in his eyes.

"Ahem *cough, cough* Ahem" Jonghyun who was standing next to Minho signaled Sulli as well. 'You're going to blow your cover and lose your job, pabo-yah!' as if he were trying to say.

 

"Aniyo, GM-nim. Forgive me. I'll keep that in mind." She looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter