girls night (part 2)

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli entered her bedroom finding Luna lying on her bed flipping through her childhood photo album.

 

"Those are top secret, Luna! You definitely CANNOT show those to other people!" Sulli said hopping onto the bed.

 

"What?! Why not? You were SO ADORABLE back then!! Omo omo. Is that GM-nim?! He is SO cute!! What in the world is he wearing?" Luna said pointing at Minho in a superman costume, laughing.

 

"That was his superman Halloween costume. There was a special event at the hotel and the both of us dressed up and paraded around the lobby dressing up as Lois and Clark. It was so ridiculous," Sulli laughed, smiling at the old photograph.

 

"You guys were lovebirds back then already...!! AW. You guys HAVE to be the best couple of the century! It's so amazing."

 

"You're over exaggerating, Luna" Sulli giggled at her crazy friend. "We're just a normal couple like everyone else."

 

"Are you kidding me? You have NO IDEA. Everybody has been talking about your epic arranged marriage. Do you know some of us girls would KILL to find true love at such a young age? "

 

'True love, huh?' Sulli thought to herself and smiled.

 

"You're reading too much into things, Luna! I mean yes, I've always thought that he was the only one for me but-"

 

"But what! That means that he is your one true love!"

 

Sulli laughed at how excited her friend got. "Arasseo arasseo," She finally succumbed.

 

Luna squealed at her friends confession. "Now now, Ssul. Time to spill the juicy part. How did the two of you actually get together?"

 

"Get together? Well I've known him since birth and he's just always been there ever since I could remember.."

 

"Ani ani. That's not what I meant! I mean how did the two of you get linked romantically? I'm sure you guys couldn't have started off just like THAT. There must have been something that made you fall in love with him or him to make his love confession!"

 

"Well, the truth is I have always loved Minho-oppa ever since I could remember. He's always been there for me."

 

"Gunde, how was that different than EM-nim? Didn't the three of you grow up together as children?"

 

Sulli laughed. "Jjong-oppa? No, that's totally different. The feelings I feel for him are completely towards that of a brother. He's one I look up to for advice when I have any problems that I don't want Minho-oppa to worry about."

 

"How come you don't want to discuss those with GM-nim?"

 

"Luna-yah, do you get the feeling of wanting be perfect and acting perfectly in front of the person you love? That's exactly what I felt for him. So I definitely didn't want to say anything stupid or look like a fool because I thought that would make him dislike me."

 

"Oooh, omo you are so innocent, Ssul. Ok go on go on."

 

"Yah, I am not!" Sulli laughed. "Anyway, yea. My feelings have always been the same. No matter how much he teased me or played pranks on me, he was the one who made my heart flutter or ache. Only he had the ability to cause such great fluctuation in my emotions."

 

(flashback)

 

"Oppa..do we really have to go in there? I'm scared..What if we see ghosts?" Sulli held on to Minho's sleeves as she followed behind him and Jonghyun towards the storage warehouse behind the hotel.

 

"That's the point, Ssul! Harabeoji always talked about this warehouse being haunted when we were children. Don't you want to check it out?"

 

"It's always been forbidden ground for non-employees! We're going to get scolded for going in there." Sulli whispered.

 

"We're going in there because it's forbidden!" Jonghyun added. "Ssul, let's do something crazy once in a while. We're teenagers for god's sake."

 

"This isn't a good idea..Let's not do this. What if we get hurt?"

 

"If you're really afraid, then wait for us here. Jonghyun hyung and I will go check it out." Minho reassured her.

 

"A-Ani. I don't want to stay here all by myself. It's so dark outside.."

 

"Then, come with." Minho held out his hand.

 

Reluctantly, Sulli took it and the three of them went in the shady and isolated warehouse.

 

"Wow, check out all of these files. They must be super old." Jonghyun said reaching towards the shelves.

 

"Someone should seriously clean this place up. It's so old. There are so many cobwebs." Minho added.

 

The two boys explored around and found many old machines and laptops that were once used in the executive offices inside the hotel and even old costumes in boxes that were used for special performances during holidays.

 

Feeling a little playful the two looked back at Sulli and decided that they would play a little prank on her.

 

"Yah, hyung. Look at these costumes masks. Let's scare Sulli! She's going to freak out so badly," giggled a naughty Minho.

 

"That's not what a responsible fiance should say, you know," smirked Jonghyun while putting on the gorilla costume. "But, what the heck. It's a fun idea. I like your naughtiness, Choi Minho. I gotta say, you're actually not that boring!"

 

Minho laughed while putting on a monster costume. "This is going to be fun."

 

--------------------------------------------------

"Minho-oppa! Jjong-oppa! Where are you guys?" Sulli looked nervously around. She couldn't find them.

She was standing between different shelves and cabinets filled with large boxes and she was starting to feel very anxious.

 

"Oppa! I think we should go back to the hotel now. People might be looking for us!"

 

Suddenly, something furry grabbed her shoulders from behind. She looked around and screamed. In front of her were two large hairy monsters. She tried to struggle out of their grip, only to bump into one of the shelves. She looked up, alarmed, and saw a large box falling down towards her. She watched shiny objects falling out of the box. As they came down closer, she realized what they were. Glass vases that were used for decoration in the hotel.


Forming a shield with her hands above her head, she screamed, "Minho-oppa! Save m-"

 

"SULLI!"

 

That was all she heard before s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter