bad day.

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Thanks to maxstepp for designing the poster for my story &
nana4ever for referring me to him!
[Please show maxstepp support and read his fanfictions as well.
They are AH-MAZING! ]
Before carrying on with my story, I would like to ask here if anyone is interested in designing side posters for my chapters.
Who ever is willing will receive the benefit of reading my chapters beforehand, before they're published on the net!
Please inbox me and let me know if you're interested!
And now..I finally present to you, Forever Love: Chapter 8! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Sulli Horvejkul! Wake up! You're going to be late for work!!" Nichkhun yelled from downstairs.

 

Getting up from her desk, Sulli opened her eyes reluctantly and sighed. She barely had any sleep because she was up all night studying.

 

"Ne.." Sulli said softly.

 

She walked downstairs and found her seat at the round table next to Nichkhun who was reading the newspapers and drinking his coffee.

 

"What's with the face, grumpy head." Nichkhun looked amused.

 

"Oppa...shut up..I'm so tired. You have no idea how much information I have to memorize and familiarize myself with by next week.."

 

"Welcome to the real world, kiddo." Nichkhun smirked as Sulli glared and snorted at his comment.

 

"I'm not a kiddo.." Sulli whispered, still feeling extremely drowsy.

 

"Good morning, Sulli-yah!" Victoria greeted happily. "Do you want some pancakes and eggs?"

 

"Morning, unnie..pancakes will do, gomawo." she said smiling at Victoria then shooting a glare back at Nichkhun.

 

"You look so tired. Did you not sleep well last night?" Victoria said as she handed Sulli her chocolate pancakes and walked over to kiss Nichkhun on the forehead. Nichkhun smiled at Victoria and cuddled into her embrace.

 

"Onh...not really. I was up studying all night. I've got tons of information to cram in before next week's hotel meeting where I will be introduced as the new manager. I'm trying to get a general sense of how things run at the hotel."

 

"That sounds like an awful ton of work!" Victoria gasped.

"Geurae..it is..especially in such short amount of time."

 

"Gunde, Sulli, you shouldn't stay up all night. You need to rest so that you're able to work. I still can't believe you disguised yourself as a cleaning employee."

 

"I'll give Nichkhun-oppa the credit for that. It was oppa who suggested the idea."

 

"Why, though?"

 

"In order to learn how the hotel works, I have to be actively involved in it. And in order to feel what the employees feel, I have to be one of them."

 

"That's right. Thank you, everybody, I'm a genius." Nichkhun jokingly held up one hand and commented.

 

"What you're saying is very true; however, please do take good care of yourself ne, Sulli?" said a very concerned Victoria. "We don't want you to tire yourself out."

 

"Thanks unnie! I will look out for myself..Ahh, I better get going now or else I'll be late for work!" Grabbing another pancake, Sulli waved and said, "Thanks unnie! See you later!! Oppa, be good to your wife, please."

 

"Get out of here, already!" Nichkhun waved as Sulli ran out.

 

"She's going to be fine, right appa?" Victoria looked down at Nichkhun, still looking very worried.

 

"Don't worry, omma! She's got Minho. She'll be fine." Nichkhun reassured as he caressed her hand that was resting on his shoulders. "In the meantime should you and I go upstairs and finish what we started before Sulli came and interrupted us?" Nichkhun said eyeing Victoria seductively.

 

"You're such a tease, Nichkhun-ssi. But maybe noona will let you, if you carry her upstairs.." Without finishing her sentence Victoria felt Nichkhun scoop her up bridal style, carrying her upstairs. They both laughed happily.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

 

"Jay!! Mianhae..I really should have just told the cleaning manager that it was me who spilled the juice" Luna said sadly, holding Sulli's hands.

 

"No worries, Luna. Don't worry about it! You panicked and I understand. Nothing bad happened. Everything's all good now."

 

"But you were left to talk to GM-nim! Did he do anything bad to punish you? If he did, tell me, so that I can go tell hi-"

 

"Relax, Luna" Sulli grabbing Luna's shoulders smiling. "Nothing bad happened. GM-nim simply told me that he would take all the responsibility and apologize to the customer personally."

 

"Wait, what? He really said that?"

 

"Ne, Luna-yah."

 

"But why? That doesn't make any sense at all..."

 

"I don't really know either. I guess Mr. Snobby decided not to be too snobby and that it would be our lucky day." Sulli grinned.

 

"Well, thank god, sister friend! I'm glad everything worked out fine!" Luna shrieked cheerfully returning back to her old self.

 

"So, don't worry, alright?"

 

Luna was so glad that she met Sulli here at the hotel. She had never seen such a kind and thoughtful person who would put everyone in front of her before thinking about herself.

 

"To make it up to you, Jay, I'll treat you to lunch! How does that sound?"

 

"Sure, Luna! But I don't get off shifts until 2:30. Do you think you can wait until then?"

 

"Ne! I'll meet you at the SM restaurant downstairs, then!" Luna said as she got back up and skipped joyfully to her duties.

 

"Well, I'm glad that you've made friends here so quickly, Ssul." a voice said suddenly coming out from nowhere.

 

Jonghyun walked out from behind the janitor closets.

 

"Jjong-oppa! What are you doing here? Don't tell me you're slacking off, huh?" Sulli playfully says hitting Jonghyun in the arm.

 

Just then Minho walked in, hoping to "spy" on Sulli even more. He was stunned to see Jonghyun. He immediately hid behind the closet.

 

"Slacking off? hey, hey, I walked all the way from the SM amusement park to the hotel just to ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter