manager-nim.

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna ignored Sulli for the rest of the week. Whenever Sulli tried to talk to Luna, she would just scoff at her or pretend that she wasn't there at all. Even though Sulli felt like she was wrongly accused, what could she do? She was not able to tell Luna that she was actually the new manager and not a cleaning employee until she was done with her "report" of SM Hotel.

 

"Sulli? Hello~ Earth to Sulli!" Jonghyun waved his hand in front of Sulli's face.

 

"Oh, onh, Jjong-oppa, you're here?" Sulli finally saw Jonghyun and made room for him for their lunch break.

 

"Yah, I've been standing in front of you for about five minutes already. What's up, Ssul? What's with the face?"

 

"Hm? What are you talking about? What face? Nothing's wrong.." Sulli replied, feeling dejected.

 

"How many years have I known you, Ssul? I can always tell when something is wrong. Tell oppa. Did you and Minho have another argument?"

 

"Ani. Minho-oppa and I are fine..It's just that my friend who is also an employee here saw Minho and I..um..sort of together the other day. She's mad at me because she thinks I seduced Minho-oppa for the job." Sulli sighed.

 

Jonghyun started laughing. "What in the world?! That's it?"

 

"Aish..Jjong-oppa! What do you mean 'that's it'?! She splashed tomato juice all over me and said that our friendship was over!"

 

"Geurae? Don't worry Sulli. I mean tomorrow's the big day, yea? The day you're going to be introduced to everyone officially. You'll be able to be friends again once she realizes that you weren't really deceiving her and that you're Minho's fiancé."

 

"I don't know about that oppa..I really wanted to make good friends before being officially introduced to everyone. I've never really had close girl friends besides Amber who is really busy with work right now. I've barely had time to talk to her. But Luna..she was the first one here to welcome me. I don't want her to suddenly change her perspective about me just because she learns that I'm the new manager.."

 

"Sulli, trust me. She won't. You're a good girl and I'm sure she knows that. Give her some time, she'll come around."

 

Sulli frowned and sighed, looking down at her pasta.

 

"Alright, Ssul. I've got to go. I promised I'd meet harabeoji later to discuss the amusement park facilities. Don't think too much alright?"

 

"Ne..I will try."

 

Jonghyun ruffled Sulli's hair. "Everything will be alright, pabo-yah."

 

"Ne." Sulli smiled as Jonghyun walked away.

 

"So seducing the GM-nim was not enough? You've gone for the entertainment manager as well?" Luna said from behind.

 

Sulli immediately turned around and stood up. "Luna-yah.."

 

"When did you stoop this low, Jay? I thought you were a hardworking and decent girl."

 

"Please, Luna..This is all a big misunderstanding. Things are not the way you thi-"

 

"I don't even want to talk to you anymore." Luna cut her off and walked away looking sad.

 

Sulli began to tear up. 'I can't take this anymore..I just can't.' She ran as fast as she could to get away. Her vision was blocked by her tears. She couldn't see where she was going, but she knew she had to get away as soon as possible. Suddenly, she bumped into someone. She looked up. Of course. Minho. Just the person I didn't want to see at the moment.

 

Minho widened his eyes at the crying Sulli.

 

"Hey..Sulli..? What's wrong?" Minho said, pulling Sulli up from the ground and placing his hands on her cheeks.

 

"Oppa, nothing's wrong. Let me go. People can see us here." Sulli replied, removing Minho's hands.

 

"Then why are you crying?"

 

"It's just the dust. Allergies, oppa. I'm still not very used to Korea's weather.. It's so stuffy here.."

 

"Really, Ssul? The air is stuffy? Are you really going to look me in the eye and lie to me saying that you're crying because the air is stuffy? Tell me."

 

"Oppa, don't worry. Nothing is wrong."

 

"Do you want me to call Jonghyun-hyung right now and ask him what's up? I know you told him. You always tell him everything." Minho said slightly louder and getting irritated. "Why do you never come to me first about anything? I thought we agreed to not have any secrets between us anymore?"

 

"I don't want you to worry more than you have to, oppa. I'm fine..really. It's just a little dispute that happened between me and a good friend who also works at the hotel..I'm sorry that you had to find me like this. Mianhae."

 

"Look at me, Ssul. I want to worry about you. I want to know everything about you. Please? Tell me everything. I'm here to listen. That's what I am here for, right? As your person. You can depend on me when you have to , you know? Take me for granted once in a while."

 

Sulli's tears dropped down her face. She nodded and guided him to somewhere they could be left alone. She sat down and began to tell him the situation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Eottoke, Minho-oppa? I really didn't mean to deceive everyone. I didn't think she would misunderstand just like that.."

 

Feeling a little guilty, Minho put an arm around Sulli's shoulders and reassured her.

 

"Mianhae..If I had taken you seriously and kept my distance, none of this would have happened."

 

Sulli shook her head. "Ani, this is all my fault. I should have just came back as the new manager instead of asking harabeoji if I could do this stupid observation."

 

"This isn't your fault, Ssul. You had to do what you thought was professional. You wanted to get to know the hotel more, so you had to go into disguise. Everything you did was perfectly reasonable and right."

 

"Gunde, I lied to everyone." Sulli said looking up at Minho. "You were angry, weren't you?"

 

"Ne, I was, at first. But I realized that everything you did was for the right reasons. Then I didn't feel as mad anymore. I'm sure Luna will realize that you're not the bad person that she thinks you are now. She'll look back to the past week you have spent together as cleaning employees and notice how hardworking and dedicated to work you are. She'll realize the real you and not the one she thinks of now."

 

For some reason, Minho could always say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter