at long last.

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Knock knock*

Minho proceeded into President Choi's office and found his harabeoji talking on the phone. The president signaled him to grab a seat in front of him and wait as he finished talking on the phone.

 

"Ah, geurae, so you've arrived. Sugo haeseyeo, it must have been a very long flight. Are you sure you don't need Minho to pick you up from the airport? It's only a twenty minute ride from the hotel.."

 

Minho looked up at his harabeoji.

 

'He must be speaking to the new manager.'

 

"Oh jeongmallo? Alright, that's good. you should have told me, he didn't have to go through all that trouble to pick you up...oh geurae? Arasseo, don't rush. Take your time coming here. I'll be waiting in the office..onh, onh..geurae, geunuh!"

 

"That was the new manager on the phone just now. I wanted you to go pick her up because she's been away from Korean for a while. I didn't want her to get lost. But she insisted not to make you go through all that trouble," president Choi said as he put the phone down.

 

'At least the guys got some sense...wait, hold on..she?"

 

Minho looked up, "She?" he asked with a questioning look.

 

"Ne, Minho-yah. The new manager is a woman. I expect you to work well with her during her time here. She's a very brilliant young lady who skipped 2 years of college and completed her masters in a year. She spent the last year working in one of the most well known hotels in the US as their general manager which is incredibly astounding considering her young age."

 

"Why would she transfer to SM hotel as a simple hotel manager then, when she could have stayed in the US as the general manager?"

 

"When I interviewed her for the position, she only mentioned that the job she had was simply a stepping stone for her bigger and greater goal," smiled president Choi.

 

"And that bigger and greater goal is to reduce her job position and become a manager at SM hotel? Don't get me wrong, the manager position is the second best position here besides the GM title, but it just doesn't make any sense at all.." Minho replied looking at his harabeoji as if he were insane.

 

"Well, you'll just have to get to know her well. Don't forget, treat her decently and cooperate with her."

'Sure..I'll get to know her. I'll get to know a complete weirdo who would leave her high pay job and come here..not that I'm not earning a lot but surely they must have decent pay in the US.'

 

"Ye, harabeoji. If there's nothing else, I'll get back to work immediately." Minho stood up and turned around walking towards the door.

 

"And Minho-yah?"

"Ne?" Minho glanced back.

 

"Go out more. You stay in your office all day. It's not healthy. harabeoji is proud that you've gotten so far in just a couple of years. But you've got to lighten up for a bit. Go out for a cup of coffee or something. It's like you're camping in your office all day, you haven't even been home for almost a week either. The hotel won't go out of business just because you decide to give yourself a day off, so cut yourself some slack."

 

"Ye, aigaesumnida, I'll ask Jonghyun-hyu--"

 

"And by going out, I don't mean hanging out with Jonghyun all day. Where is he anyway, he hasn't even reported back to me about the SM entertainment facilities."

 

'Probably hungover.' Minho half smirked inside at his crazy hyung. They had spent the night before watching football and drinking beer.

 

"Ye, aiga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter