tomato juice and you.

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: Sorry, everyone. I made a mistake in an earlier chapter in "guardian angel." In the flashback, Sulli was supposed to be seventeen and Minho twenty years old. I didn't realize I made a mistake until I was writing this chapter! Sorry for the confusion :) Hopefully everyone likes this chapter!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




(Flashback)
 

"OPPA!" Sulli suddenly jumped out from behind the chair surprising Minho.

 

"You scared me, pabo-yah!" Minho exclaimed as he flicked Sulli's forehead.

"Hehe, mianhae. It's just that you looked so concentrated that I couldn't resist to pull a prank on you!"

 

"Aish..is that the way to treat your oppa?"

 

"I don't see why not!" Sulli giggled sticking her tongue out.

 

Minho smiled. 'This girl..how can she always look so adorable?'

 

"So, wae gu re? What's wrong? I thought we were meeting up for dinner later? Why did you come here?" Minho said as he closed his textbook. He had been studying in the mini library inside the hotel all afternoon.

 

It was Minho's 21st birthday today and the two had decided that they would celebrate it together.

 

"Nothing's wrong, oppa. I just missed you. I wanted to see you before dinner," Sulli smiled as she seated herself on top of Minho's laps.

 

"Mwo?! Princess Sulli misses me? She actually misses ME? I'm so honored!" Minho said dramatically while caressing Sulli's flawless face with one hand and holding onto her waist with the other.

 

Sulli laughed, "Oppa, you're so silly. Geurae! I miss you. You've been here all afternoon and you ignored all my text messages."

 

"Ah, mianhae, Sulli-yah, I was too focused reading..I didn't feel it vibrate."

"Kwenchana. Did you eat lunch?"

 

"Aniyo, I forgot to eat lunch.."

 

Sulli eyed him with a frown.

 

'Oops..shouldn't have said that..here comes the lecture.' Minho thought smiling at her concerned face.

"I didn't intentionally skip, princess Sulli. I was planning on eating but by the time I finished with one section of my study, lunch time had already passed..so I-"

 

"So you just decided to skip lunch altogether. Oppa, chincha, how many times do I have to tell you? You cannot skip meals!" Sulli firmly exclaimed lightly hitting Minho's chest.

 

Minho reached for the hand on his chest and tightly held it.

 

"Arasseo, Ssul, mianhae. I didn't do it on purpose. I'll be more aware next time."

 

"Oppa, you always say the same things. Yet you never actually listen to me! If you don't eat meals properly, how do you expect to have energy to do anything?"

 

Minho's heart felt at ease. He loved it when Sulli got so concerned and worked up whenever he didn't take good care of himself. He couldn't be even more grateful to have such a lovely and caring fiancé. He slowly pulled Sulli into his embrace and rested his head on her shoulders.

 

'God, she smells nice.' He thought.

 

He raised his head and without saying a word. Minho gently placed a kiss on Sulli's neck and turned to meet her gaze.

 

"I just need this," he said smiling. "I just need a kiss from you to make any pain go away. A kiss from you to restore all the energy in me and keep myself going for hours and hours. Just one kiss from you, Ssul, and the magic will work itself."

 

Sulli sighed. Even though she was still mad at him, she could never resist Minho's charms when he smiled so genuinely at her. Slowly she placed one hand on his cheeks and wrapped the other around his neck.

 

"Chincha, oppa. This isn't fair," she whispered as she slowly closed her eyes and descended her face until her lips met his.

 

As soon as their lips met, Minho pulled Sulli even closer to him, tightly embracing her in his arms and deepening the kiss. Minho savored the moment. He felt as if all the energy he had lost had been regained and that all he wanted to do now was bring his cute little fiancé back home and continue all of this there.

 

'Minho. What will you ever do without her?' He mentally thought grinning.

 

They continued making out for several minutes until Sulli finally broke the passionate kiss.

 

"Feel better now?" Sulli asked as if she had forgotten that she was ever mad him.

 

"All better," Minho flashed his smile and made a superman pose.

 

Sulli and Minho both broke into laughter.

 

"So are you all ready for later?" Minho asked.

Sulli suddenly dropped her smile.

 

"What..what do you mean?" she said looking palely.

 

"What? Did you forget? My birthday dinner, pabo-yah!"

 

"Oh...oh,onh, oppa..how could I forget? I have it all planned out for later."

 

"Yah..you forgot to buy my present, didn't you? That's why you're looking so guiltily right now," Minho laughed.

 

"Aniyo! I did not, alright?" Sulli looked at Minho as if she were about to cry.

 

"Arasseo. Arasseo. It's alright if you couldn't think of anything to get me. "

 

"Oppa. I really did not forget." Sulli said as tears formed in her eyes.

 

"Wae gu re, Sulli-yah..? "" Minho asked as he immediately sat up and cupped her face feeling a little shocked. He didn't know that his joke would make her cry so easily. "Oppa was just kidding.."

 

"It's here." Sulli said as she took out a small box. "Saeng-il chukhahe, Minho-oppa."  

 

Minho smiled as he wiped away the tears in his adorable Sulli's eyes. "Gomawo, Ssul." He knew she would never forget his birthday. He kissed her on the cheeks lovingly.

 

He opened the box and found a necklace. It wasn't just any necklace, it was one with a ring.  

'SM♡' Minho saw engraved on the ring.

 

"It's the letters of our first name, and the name of this hotel where we first met as children. It's everything that makes us who and what we are today." Sulli confessed. "I love you, oppa."

 

Minho felt like his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter