a blast from the past.

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ssul, get down! You're going to fall and hurt yourself!" the 12 year old Minho shouted as he stood beneath the tree anxiously watching his 9 year old fiancé cling onto the tree branch.

"I'm almost there! Hold on, I can almost feel it!" Sulli managed to reply while she struggled holding onto the tree as tightly as she could while reaching for the birds nest.

"Please, just leave it! You're slipping!"

"Oppa, wait. I can almost feel it. If we don't move the nest to a safer place, this bird won't be able to survive the storm tonight."

With a firm push forwards, Sulli successfully grabs the nest and rejoices.

"Oppa, look! I've got i-" suddenly Sulli slips and feels herself dropping. With quick reflexes, she hugs the nest tightly with one arm and tries to resist her fall by grabbing the tree.
-------------

"Ow..ow! It hurts! Sulli cried out as she waved her hand that was covered in blood.

"Didn't I tell you not to climb that tree? It rained yesterday, of course you'd slip and fall," said Minho as he took out his handkerchief to cover the scrape on Sulli's bloody palm.

"I didn't know it would hurt so bad!"

"Geurae, well now you do. Don't do it again. Ara?"

"Arasseo, Minho-oppa, gunde, if I hadn't, this poor thing would've still been up there!" Sulli whimpered and smiled at the same time while gazing down at the bird in her wounded palm.

"You're always looking out for others and putting them before yourself. Try to think about your own safety first. What if something worse than this happened to you?" Minho yelled as he held up Sulli's hand.

Despite being scolded, Sulli smiled.

"Arasseo, oppa. I will try to be more careful next time."

"Kaja, let's go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter