guardian angel.

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Harabeoji!" Sulli shouted out joyfully as she ran up to the president and gave him a hug. "It's been a long time, have you been well?"

"Sulli-yah, harabeoji has been well, but I have missed my dear Sulli too much.

 

"I've missed you too.."

"Thank you for always sending harabeoji holiday greetings and letters keeping me updated on how you're doing."

 

"Harabeoji, that's really nothing. I've missed everyone so much. Even though life in the US is great, it's been so hard and, at times, lonely." Sulli began to tear up.

 

President Choi held Sulli's hand and patted it. "You've done well, dear child. You've accomplished so much. Your parents may be really busy with work, but they're really proud of you. Everyone is happy that you've come such a long way in such short time. We're all really happy for you Sulli. I'm sure Minho is too.


Minho. Sulli winced as she heard his name.

 

"You still have not spoken to him, haven't you, Sulli?"

 

"Ne."

 

"Do you really not care for him anymore? Did you really want to escape from the arranged marriage so much that you decided to study in the states?"

 

"Aniyo! Harabeoji" Sulli immediately defended. "That's not it.. I would never break the arranged marriage. You know that."

 

"Then what is it, child?"

 

"Minho-oppa is the most special person to me. I would never dream of giving up on the most important person I hold dear to my heart."

 

"If that is so, why did you leave four years ago?" president Choi asked curiously.

 

"Harabeoji, I never complained when mom and dad were away to different countries at work or selfishly made Nichkhun-oppa stay with me when he had to leave for college. The reason why I never acted like that was because Minho-oppa was always by my side. Sure, I did cry once in a while because I felt empty inside, but Minho-oppa was always there to soothe and calm me down. Without even realizing, oppa became someone irreplaceable and the one person who I truly needed and loved in my life."

 

"Sulli-yah.." president whispered as he realized Sulli's tears forming in her eyes.

 

"Day by day, I followed behind Minho-oppa knowing that he would always be there to protect me and to this day, I still believe he would even if I did the most horrible thing to him. He would still forgive and smile at me saying, "Everything will be alright, Ssul, don't worry about it. Oppa will take care of you." Sulli continued as tears trickled down her rosy cheeks. "But everything changed one day."

 

(Flashback)


"Minho-oppa! Where are you?" a seventeen year old Sulli ran around the SM hotel and shouted.

 

Running around, Sulli finally finds Minho in president Choi's office sitting at the desk.

 

"Opp-" Sulli was just about to blurt out before witnessing a scene that she had never seen before.

 

*sniff* "Omma, appa." the twenty year old Minho sobbed as he held the picture frame sitting on the president's desk.

 

There stood before Sulli's eyes, a crying Minho. A Minho that she had never seen before.

 

"Omma, appa, I miss you. Eottoke? All this hotel business stuff, I don't know if I can really handle it. I'm just junior in college and I really don't know if I'm capable enough to become the general manager right after I'm done with school. I don't want to disappoint harabeoji, it's like he has such high expectations of me.." cried Minho while touching the picture. "I miss you guys, I wish you were here to talk to me, encourage me, or even yell at me for being such a useless coward."

 

Minho continued to cry painfully as if he were a young kid leaving Sulli dumbfounded. Minho has never let Sulli see this side of him. Sulli did not even know Minho knew how to cry because he was always the one cheering her up when she did.

 

Slowly backing out from the room without Minho noticing, Sulli ran as fast as she could. She did not know where she was running to or how to describe the feeling she was experiencing now but she knew she had to clear her mind. She finally stopped running after reaching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter