boyfriend OK

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while since I've written anything! But I'm definitely here for a comeback. Things have been hectic so my stories were put on hiatus. But now that I'm back, please support me like you all have done previously!

 

Sulli woke up early the next morning and found that Luna had already left a note telling her that she'd go home to change and that she'd see her at work. She looked out her window-what brilliant sunshine.

 

She secretly thanked the heavens for all the good things that had happened to her despite all the bad things she thought she had done to people around her. Left Minho. Deceived her friends. But still forgiven. She has got to be the luckiest girl in the world.

 

"Mmm, what a nice day," She closed her eyes and smiled as she did her long morning stretch.

 

Suddenly something moved under the blankets next to her.

 

Sulli jumped. "AAH!" Minho nuzzled his head against Sulli's leg, apparently sound asleep.

 

She lightly slapped Minho's arm. "Aish, oppa! What are you doing here? You cannot keep sleeping in other people's beds like this!"

 

Minho grinned like a child, with his eyes still closed. "5 more minutes Ssul..I will wake up soon."

 

Sulli laughed, "We are going to be late for work, GM-nim. Don't want harabeoji to fire you, do you?"

 

"I'll get up if you promise to do one thing for me."

 

"Now what is that, GM-nim?" Sulli chuckled as she Minho's brown hair.

 

"Wake up kiss!" Minho said as he puckered his lips like a child.

 

"Oppa, you're such a baby." Sulli laughed as she leaned down and pecked Minho on the lips. "Are we good now?"

 

Minho's eyes shot open and he immediately jumped out of bed to adjust his tie. He was all suited up already. "Yep, we're good. Kaja, time for breakfast."

 

"Haha, chincha..oppa. How long have you been here? Thought you were at Jonghyun oppas watching football?"

 

"I was, hyung is hungover and still sleeping. I promised that I'd come pick you up didn't I?"


Sulli gave Minho a hug, silently thanking him for being such a thoughtful boyfriend after all she had put him through. "Gomawo, you're the best."

 

"Why all of a sudden? I'd do anything for you, you know that, right?"

 

"Onh ara, oppa. Kaja. Let's go get breakfast." Sulli held Minho's hand and led him downstairs.

 

Minho smiled as he watched his little fiance guide him. He made a promise to himself-- to never let go of this hand ever again no matter what.

 

"Manager-nim!! manag--aish.. Sulli SULLI!!"

 

Sulli turned around and saw Luna panting and running towards her.

 

"What's wrong Luna? Is there a problem in the hotel?"

 

"Aah, no. I just wanted to introduce him to you--" She sign

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter