girls night (part 1)

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All secrets were spilled and the truth was finally out.

 

Sulli had regained her friendship with Luna who was slowly adjusting to calling her by her real name instead of 'Jay,' and Sulli and Minho were as happy as ever to be working together. Although it has been a little awkward finding some employees giggling at them while they walked through the hotel corridors or downstairs at the information and front desk together, it seemed as if the employees had a completely new perspective of Minho and really shipped the two. They seemed to find their 'used to be' arrogant and cold hearted general manager more approachable and friendly. And this was all thanks to their bubbly and adorable new manager. The happiness to the hotel--to Minho, was restored once again.

 

"Good morning, manager-nim!" Two young female employees greeted Sulli, smiling as Sulli approached the front desk of the hotel.

 

"Good morning! How are you all today?" Sulli asked cheerfully.

 

"Ye, manager-nim! Thank you for your concern. It's been a great day so far." One of girls said.

 

"That's good to hear! How are we doing on guests and customers today?"

 

"Good. People have been checking in since early in the morning. We're expecting a very busy day." The other girl replied.

 

"Spectacular," Sulli said while going through the clear folders filled with information. "This is wonderful. Keep up this productive work! I'll go inspect the other departments now. Don't forget to take lunch breaks during shifts so you don't stress yourself out! Hwaiting, ne?" Sulli winked giving them a thumbs up.

 

"Kamsahamnida, manager-nim!" The two squealed in excitement as if they had just seen their favorite KPOP idol.

 

"Oh my gosh, she is so nice...can you believe it? I'm so glad that she's the new manager." The first girl says.

 

"Chincha...she's completely daebak. So smart and so kind to everyone. No wonder GM-nim fell head over heels for her." The second replies.

 

"Chincha chincha. Did you hear about their love story? I heard that they were engaged at birth and that they grew up together here!"

 

Unknown to both girls, Minho had arrived and was standing behind them listening to their whole conversation.

 

"That is so romantic! I mean you don't always find true love in arranged marriages! I wonder what GM-nim did to win manager-nim over. Maybe a serenade with flowers?"

 

"Perhaps a candlelight dinner and then an epic confession?"

 

"Neither. To be honest, she pursued me." Minho cleared his throat and said calmly.

 

"She pursued you? Chinch- Omo omo, GM-nim..sorry! Please forgive us! We didn't mean to gossip" Their eyes widened as they realized their boss standing behind them.

 

"Ne, ne. We were doing our work. Mianhae!"

 

Minho's straight face broke into a small chuckle which surprised the two girls.

 

"Did I say anything? I'm fine with employees talking during shifts as long as they get their work done..I'm okay with people making up fan fictions of my love life as well." Minho let out a small laugh.

 

This was the first time the two saw their GM-nim let out a small smile.

 

"Mianhae, GM-nim. We did not mean to pry. It's just that manager-nim made such a great introduction during the last meeting and we're all really curious about her."

 

"Ne! She's so dependable at such a young age, it's absolutely impressive!"

 

"That's a relief to hear," Minho smiled. "Please continue to work well with her then."

 

"Ye, GM-nim!"

 

"If there's nothing else to report, then please return to work, ne?"

 

"Ye!"

 

Minho turned to leave.

 

"Ah, GM-nim?"

 

"Ne? Is something wrong?"

 

The girls looked at each other and then smiled at Minho, "Hwaiting!" giving him a thumbs up.

 

Chincha, Sulli. You've been here for what..how many days? And you've already made such an impact on the people here.

 

Minho nodded his head and smiled while turning to leave, leaving the two girls squealing like crazy fan girls again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Minho, Jonghyun, and Sulli. I'd like the tree of you to be extra careful for the next couple of days while handling the customers. I've received information that a couple of hotels have had their top secret hotel information leaked out due to business spies that have been lurking around disguising themselves as guests." The president said.

 

"Business spies?" Sulli questioned looking shocked.

 

"I've heard of that news too," Minho exclaimed, "They disguise themselves as guests and try to get information by purposely asking questions that they may benefit  from, from the employees."

 

"Ne, the three of you must warn the employees to be careful of what they say from now on. We don't want our top secret information leaked. This could cause a lot of trouble like having our hotel facilities plans leaked out. It would cost a fortune to have to change our executive plans and come up with new decisions if we really face this type of plagiarism and violation."

 

"Even the entertainment facilities?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"Especially the SM amusement park, Jonghyun-yah. Our hotel is widely known for its top rated entertainment facilities. We don't want others getting a hold of our information and having them plagiarize from our ideas."

 

"Ne, we understand." Jonghyun said.

 

"I'll make sure I catch this business spy if he ever shows up at SM." Minho stated sternly.

 

"Oppa..are you sure we will be able to distinguish these spies from all the other guests?" Sulli worriedly asked.

 

Minho reassured by putting his arms around Sulli's waist.

 

"I caught this one, didn't I?"

 

Sulli giggled, "Ne, you sure did."

 

"Harabeoji, please look at them. See what I have to put up with both during and after work? It's absolutely disturbing. Can you please tell them to try to keep their hands to themselves during work time at least?" Jonghyun whined.

 

Harabeoji smiled. "Then find yourself a girlfriend. You wait around for too long."

 

Jonghyun pouted while setting his arms on Minho's shoulders. Minho and Sulli laughed.

 

"Don't worry, harabeoji. I won't let anything bad happen."

 

The president smiled. "I believe you won't, Minho."

 

"Hyung, Sulli, and I will return to work then."

 

They bowed and exited.

------------------------------------------------------------------

As they exited and headed downstairs towards the lobby, Sulli still could not help but to feel anxious about the situation.

 

"Minho-oppa. What do you think the spies would do to get the information?"

 

"Honestly, I don't really know...but, I do think harabeoji is right. If they come, it's very possible that they would target the amusement park designs."

 

Jonghyun nodded. "I agree, so many people come in everyday just for the amusement park because it's such a great hit. Many hotels would kill to get a hold of our layout plans and try to copy and plagiarize so that their entertainment facilit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter