02

what are you waiting for?!

Jiyeon’s POV

So there I left Myungsoo with Son Naeun, the girl that I think he has crush on for this past 1 year, I can see that Myungsoo’s eyes sparkling when he first saw her in our university’s new student inauguration.  She’s like our university’s sweetheart, who doesn’t like her anyway? She’s pretty, sweet, smart, cheerleader captain, comes from rich family and okay can I say that she’s like the miss universe of our university?

Well maybe now it’s my time to let Myungsoo date a girl anyway, he always taking care of me for this past 10 years since I was 9th , and who am I to prevent him dating a girl,I don’t want him to be a monk because of me.  But the problem is I’m afraid that he will forget me once he dating someone, Gosh! Don’t let that happen okay? I should let go my ego for his love life, Okay Park Jiyeon YOU CAN!!

Right after I left the cafetaria, I go to the locker hall to put my stuff and take my other book for my next period, just when I’m about to open the locker someone bumped my shoulder, I lost my balance and I fall by my

“whouww, just watch out your step dude” I murmured but I think the one over there heard what I’m saying and held his hand to help me stand up.

“oh I’m sorry, I’m in a hurry, are you alright?!” then here I saw a tall boy with nice skin and handsome face showing his apologetic smile.

“nah it’s okay at least you’re trying to help me now” I smiled back

“okay I gotta go now” and then he left but then he stopped his track and turned to me again.

“oh by the way you know where’s the rectorate’s office?”

“are you new here?” I asked and he nodded.

“you can go straight, when you reached the auditorium hall, go to the left, you’ll see a grey building so there you go!”

“okay thank you, miss???” he raised his eyebrow asking for my name

“ Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon!”

“okay thank you miss park Jiyeon” and then he salute me and left a smirked, I think if other girls saw this they will faint right at the moment.

 

--

Myungsoo’s POV

My third period is already over and now I’m waiting for Jiyeon to come out, I called Jiyeon’s chauffeur to bring my car to campus and bring those bikes back to her house, that girl is always do what she wants to without concerning her own safety, tsk.  By the way today I’m glad that I get to talk to Naeun, she’s one of the girl that I feel comfortable with beside Jiyeon. I think I have a crush on her when I first saw her in our inauguration, I don’t know…. I like her but I think I’m not ready yet to leave Jiyeon, if I have a girlfriend I’m sure that my attention will divided into two person.

“yah flower boy, kajjaaaa!” suddenly Jiyeon pulled me to the place where our bikes parked.  She was surprised when she saw that her bike wasn’t there.

“whaaattt?? I can’t believe my bike is gone, someone stole it…I’ll cursed anyone who took my bike” she complained while stomping her feet to the ground, cute.

“so you will cursed Yang ahjussi?” I asked and she gave me her questioning look and I explained everything on her and take her to the car parking lot.

--

“maaannn, I supposed to know that you’re the one who’ll do something to my precious bike” Jiyeon glared to Myungsoo who’s driving.

“don’t exaggerating Park Ji, your bike is fine”

“yeah I know, but how come you won’t let me ride it to home, I can feel the fresh air in this spring weather while riding it, hummm” Jiyeon smelled the air acted like CF model.

“pabo!”  Myungsoo smiled at his best friend acts and jiyeon pouted.

“since you do something wrong to me today, you should treat me hot hazelnut chocolate at the pretty ahjumma coffee”

“what did I do to you? How come I’m the one who should treat you drinks, the ahjumma coffe take one hour from here and you ride on my car okay?”  Myungsoo complained

“yeah whatever, just drive me to pretty ahjumma coffee okay? yes? Can?”  Jiyeon grinned and myungsoo pouted that makes her laughing and pinched his cheek.  Then she the radio and her favorite song played, Real Story by Infinite.

“KYAAAA MY FAVORITE SONGG!!!! ~SARANGHAE~SARANGHAEE~SARANGHAEEE—HEY GAMAN BABWA NOMAN BOJANA~~~~” she sang along the song and myungsoo turn down the volume.

“Yah!! Waeee? That’s my favorite song, it’s Infinite okay..INFINITE” she lifted her hands fangirling her fave boyband.

“ya..ya..yahhh, stop it! You make cringe everytime you talk about them”

“bwo, how come you always hate my fave things?” she scrunched her nose and complaining to Myungsoo.

“you always act like crazy everytime you talk about infinite and I still don’t get that your bias is that freaky guy named L, is he detective from death note or what?” Myungsoo complained.

“bwo? You wanna die? L is not freaky okay, he’s Cool..okay..COOL..unlike you, you’re not cool..you’re COLD!” Jiyeon laugh.

“yah you compared me to that freaky L? you’ll be sorry because I’m better than him”

“Yeah Right” Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

“what?”

“hmm No” Jiyeon smiled.

 

--

“pretty ahjummaaaa, how are you?” Jiyeon ran and hug the coffee owner.

“fine, you cute girl!” the ahjumma hugged her back and pinched her cheek

“can I have the usual one?” Jiyeon grinned

“off course! And how about you Myungsoo, hot cappuccino?” the ahjumma asked as she preparing the coffee for Jiyeon, Myungsoo smiled and nodded.

“and I have it for take away ahjumma, I can’t drink here today, sorry” Jiyeon pouted.

“it’s okay dear, by the way my son had come home from California, he wants to continue his study and accompanying me here, he took his design study in your university too, you should meet him sometimes!”

“jjinja? It will be great if we meet him, we can be friends since I’m bored with my old friend over there” Jiyeon glanced at Myungsoo, Myungsoo just glared at her.

“okay, here’s yours and this is Myungsoo’s”

“thank you ahjumma, flower boy pay it please”  Jiyeon grinned. Myungsoo hit Jiyeon’s head lightly with his credit card.

“ahhaha, Jiyeon-ah you always have Myungsoo to pay, you can’t torturing him like that” the ahjumma shooked her head.  Myungsoo smiled.

“ I’m used to this kind of treatment ahujumma don’t worry” Myungsoo smiled.

“you’re a good guy Myungsoo you can handle Jiyeon very well, I just wonder why both of you not dating each other”  the ahjumma asked  while Myungsoo and Jiyeon just laugh.

“it will take a rough road to go” they both said in unison. The ahjumma smiled.

“look even your words were just the same and unison” she giggled.  Myungsoo and Jiyeon just grinned.

 

--

On their way heading back to home they both chatted about random things, Jiyeon told Myungsoo about the mysterious guy she met this afternoon and suddenly she asked him about  Naeun.

“so how’s Naeun? When will you confessed to her?” Jiyeon asked but she feels a little bit uneasy.

“hmmm? I don’t know maybe as soon as possible” myungsoo answered still looking the road

“ohhh” Jiyeon smiled halfheartedly, feeling awkward.

“why? Something wrong?” Myungsoo moved his gaze to Jiyeon

“aniya, I just..umm nothing” Jiyeon smiled

“you’re just afraid that I will leave you?” Myungsoo smiled Jiyeon pouted and nodded.

“you’re the one that taking care of me the most while my parents and my brother not here, I can’t see you leaving me too, it’s okay for me to see you having a girlfriend but don’t forget that you still have this giant baby to feed” Jiyeon said while laughing.

“haha pabo! I won’t leave you okay” Myungsoo patted her head and held Jiyeon’s hand along the way until she sleeps.

--

“eyy park Jiyeon we’re home now, wake up” Myungsoo nudged Jiyeon, he know he will have a hard time to wake her up.  Jiyeon open her eyes lazily.

“just piggyback me please flower boy” lifted her hand, Myungsoo just shooked his head in amazement.

--

Myungsoo’s POV

This girl jjinja,I really have no urge to refuse her words and I don’t know why.  I piggyback her from my car to her room.  All the maids who seeing me and Jiyeon just giggled and opened the the room door for me.  I put her to the bed and the maids take off her shoes and leave the room. 

I checked her room temperature and fix her sleeppsition, there’s a strand of her long bangs covering her face so I tucked it behind her ear, there I can see her perfect feature.  I can’t remember how much my friends always in an awe everytime they saw her, I don’t get why they didn’t confessed to her, maybe they’re scared because of her taekwondo’s skill, I laughed to myself.

I took the blanket and covering her body, turning off the light and the table lamp then I patted her hand “ jiyeon-ah I gotta go home okay,see you” I talk to her softly, when I was about to turned my body, I felt Jiyeon hand grabbed my hand and pulled my face closer to her’s.

“Thank you flower boy” she said smiled with her sleepy eyes and peck my cheek

Just after that, she’s going back to sleep like nothing happened.  I shook my head and smiled, this girl always do something that surprised people.