1

what are you waiting for?!

No One POV :

“huff, okay here we go!” Myungsoo sighed as he popping his knuckles and take the door handle to open it.

“Park Jiyeon! Wake up!” myungsoo shakes Jiyeon’s shoulder,  and there’s Jiyeon still lying in bed like a dead chicken.  “Yah! Park jiyeon! Wake up or we’ll be late, I don’t want to get expelled from class because of you again, ara?” Myungsoo still shakes her more vigorously but still the dead chicken won’t wake up sooner.

“Yah! Park Jiyeon!!!!” Myungsoo scream a bit near her ear.  Finally she reacted with myungsoo’s scream and with half-awake eyes she held her hands up pointing her index finger to myungsoo “Yah! You flower boy, just give me 5 more minutes, eoh?”and she pull the blanket covering her whole body.

“aishh this kid! Yah neo! Park Jiyeon-sshi, I’ll tell  your parents that you join taekwondo’s club at our university  if you don’t wake up now” Myungsoo threatened her while pulling her blanket of off her.

“dammit Kim Myungsoo! You wanna die huh?” Jiyeon jumped out from the bed and shut Myungsoo’s mouth with her hand, myungsoo wants to laugh out loud seeing her, but he’s out of breath because Jiyeon’s hand.

Jiyeon finally released her hand  from Myungsoo’s mouth while Myungsoo continuing his laugh.

“shut up you flower boy, arrgghh how dare you ruined my peaceful sleep?!!” Jiyeon frowned

“ahahhaa, so drama, you better take a shower now or else…”Myungsoo smirked

“or what?” Jiyeon pull out her taekwondo’s skill to kick Myungsoo on the face but *TAP!!* Myungsoo dodged her feet by his hand.

“aish this kid, see? You’ll never win over me, I’m stronger than you, see?” Myungsoo smirked again.  Jiyeon smiled and put a grin on her face “okay Master, can I have my feet back?” Myungsoo put her feet down and then Jiyeon walked back to her bed, actually she still fell sleepy, when she about to drop herself to bed, Myungsoo grabbed her by the waist .

“what do you think you’re doing now Park Jiyeon-ah?”Myungsoo whispered  to her ear “just take a bath NOW” Myungsoo dragged her to the bathroom. “Kim Myungsoo akkk, you’re so dead” Jiyeon cries complaining her bestfriend.

--

“ready now?” Myungsoo asked ponting to his watch.  Jiyeon walked downstairs while tying up her brown hair “not yet, I have to eat first or I will die”

“No time park Jiyeon” Myungsoo grabbed her wrist and gave her croissant “you can it eat at my car, ppalli!” Myungsoo dragged her outside the house to open his black hammer but he only found two bicycles instead.

Myungsoo gritted his teeth and close his eyes, trying to be patience and turned his head to face Jiyeon “park jiyeon, what are you doing to my car, oh my god this silly girl”

“AHAHAHAH! We’re going to campus using these bikes, okay?” Jiyeon chuckled.  Myungsoo shooked his head amazed by his best friend attitude.

“you know what par Ji? You’ll be dead in my own hand if we’re late okay” Myungsoo dragged her to the bike and start riding it.  It actually only take 15 minutes by car from Jiyeon’s house to their campus, but since they riding a bike it will take more than 20 minutes and Myungsoo know that they’ll probably late because of this.

“yah myungsoo-ah, slow-down please, I’m eating while riding it okay”

“no way, that’s your problem” myungsoo mehrong, leaving Jiyeon.

“Yaaa..flower boy wait for me” Jiyeon pushed the pedal faster.

---

Their first period is over, even though Jiyeon and Myungsoo have different Major but luckily their period class always have the same time.  Myungsoo is Business Management student while Jiyeon majoring political scince,  Myungsoo as the heir of Kim’s Company, he’s willing to help his father someday to run the company even though he’s their 2nd son.   Myungsoo is more matured than his age in terms of responsibility even though he has this kind of silly attitude sometimes, but he’s actually somebody that you can really rely on to help in every hard times.

Contrary to Myungsoo, Jiyeon loves freedom a lot, she wants to do everything that she likes without concerning about the consequences.  If she had troubles she knows that she can count on Myungsoo,  her parents trust Myungsoo a lot, since they always going abroad and his brother Chanyeol take his master degree in U.S so they trust Myungsoo to taking care of her.

Both Myungsoo and Jiyeon’s Family are best friend, Myungsoo’s family loves Jiyeon a lot since they have no daughter and treat her like their own daughter, even his mom wants Jiyeon to be her daughter in law, but MAYBE it will never happen since…..

“Yah how dare you to leave me alone in a street like that” Jiyeon took a seat beside Myungsoo.  Some myungsoo’s fans at cafeteria frowned when they saw Jiyeon.

“blame yourself for taking those silly bike”Myungsoo answered without looking at her, he’s occupied with his book.

“aisshhh, omo omo I gotta go..she’s here myungie..!” while Jiyeon giggled.

“where are you going and why?”Myungsoo held her wrist

“aigoo pabo look at in front of you! She’s coming okay, goodluck!” Jiyeon released his grip, taking her backpack and give a mehrong to him and leave cafeteria.

--

A cute girl with a cute bandana comes to Myungsoo’s table and sit in front of him.  Her smile melts myungsoo’s heart.

“so how are you today, myungsoo-sshi?” says the girl

“pretty good, Naeun-sshi”………..and myungsoo smiled