09

what are you waiting for?!

Jiyeon’s POV

“jiyeon-ah! Where are you?” I rolled my as soon as I heard his voice

“yah, park chanyeol-sshi I just finished my class, what do you want eoh?”  he called me since class starting, and having me  23 missed calls, why can’t he just  text me?  -__-

“mwo? Park chanyeol sshi? Aish this kid, I’m your oppa..OPPAAAA!!” he exaggeratedly said “I’m in your campus right now, I’ll wait for you in cafeteria, ppalli!” as I was about to say something but he ended the call just like that.  I quickly stormed to cafeteria just to find my brother sitting in one  of the cafetaria’s corner, surrounded by his fangirls.

I face palmed myself looking at the view, I never knew that my brother still has this popularity despite the fact that he’s not living in Korea this past few years.   Chanyeol  gave me the please-help-me-look right after he saw me stepping forward to his place.

“ehm!” I coughed to get the girls attention but it seems didn’t work out. “YAH!” I finally yelled to those girls, some of them startled and some of them shoot me death glares “can I have my brother back?”  I asked.  I took chanyeol’s hand and dragged him to another corner of cafeteria where Myungsoo and me usually took, marking the place as our territory.

I took a sit right beside chanyeol, who’s smiling like an idiot.

“yah what’s wrong with the face?” I asked him and his smile getting wider

“aniya, it’s just a good feeling that I still have many fangirls here”  he chuckled. Weird. He just gave me those pleaded eyes back then and now he’s bragging on how popular he is.

“tsk, I shouldn’t safe you earlier if I know you’re that happy” I frowned, I have enough for having glares from Myungsoo’s fangirls every day and just now I have to deal with my brother’s fans also,  how ironic my college life is.

“the truth is I’m glad still having many fangirls here but the fact that earlier my sister come to me to the rescue is the thing that makes me happy the most  you know!” chanyeol grinned and poked my cheeks.  “later, when I become the director I shouldn’t hired a bodyguard, I can hired you instead” he laughed.

“yah! Jugullae?” I gritted my teeth, hit shoulder lightly.

“aigoo, such a hot tempered girl” Chanyeol  chuckled and I smirked, my brother is such a tease.

“so, Is there something really important so you have to come here?” I asked.

“nope I’m just bored, just want to look around your university, meet myungsoo and fetch you,  just that” He said while his eyes roaming around and then he waved to someone behind me,  I look back and it’s myungsoo with that poker face walking to our direction.

“yooo wassup myung-myungie!” chanyeol  said as myungsoo took a sit right  beside me. 

“yah shut up” I chuckled when myungsoo gave his death glare to chanyeol, I know he hates those myung-myungie thingy.

“so what do you want to talk about?” Myungsoo snapped the laughing chanyeol,  he seems not in a good mood, I thought he’s okay this morning, he even helped me in taekwondo’s practice, what a sudden mood change in a few hours. 

“you know it’s just a two days more before my birthday and as I promise you guys, you can invite your friends to my party, well it’s not a huge party like usual I just want to make a comfy party with people that I’m close to, so yeah you can invite whoever you want but not more than 3 person, okay?” Myungsoo just nodded while I’m thinking, I don’t even have that oh-so-close friend beside myungsoo and suzy I guess.

“okay I just want to say that, now I need to go to the toilet, something’s wrong with my stomach” I giggled, who doesn’t  have stomach ache for drinking 3 cups of espresso, I bet he’s bored enough waiting for me earlier.  He run outside the cafeteria leaving me and myungsoo alone.

“so, are you planning to invite someone?” I asked him, leaning my left side head on the table so I can look at him.

 

No one’s POV

Myungsoo’s gaze divert from his phone to Jiyeon, he smiled to himself looking at this lazy girl beside him.  He then also leaned his head on the table facing her.

“why do you want to know?”  he send his deathly stares to Jiyeon, which  is Jiyeon’s weakness, his eyes are mesmerizing and warm but sometimes intimidating, she hates the feeling everytime  myungsoo looking at her just like now. 

“whatever, it’s not my business anyway” Jiyeon looked away avoiding myungsoo’s stare. 

“so why did you asked? Curious much, huh?”  

“nope, I just think that maybe you want to bring your dream girl?” Jiyeon blurted out which makes myungsoo think about naeun, who himself not even have a plan for asking her to go to chanyeol’s party.

“I don’t know, maybe” he shrugged and closed his eyes.  Jiyeon just huffed looking at Myungsoo’s direction.  She stared at him, looking at how he looked so different when he’s sleeping, she saw some dust on Myungsoo’s black jet hair and she brushed it off immediately when suddenly she feels a warm hand hold hers, it’s myungsoo’s. 

“omo!“  Jiyeon gasped, realizing that her bestfriend not fully asleep.  He just chuckled

“just let me hold your hands like this for a while” he hold her hands continuing his sleep.

“tsk, weird..are you okay?”  Jiyeon asked

“uhm, wae?”

“it’s just… I think something ruining your mood today?”

“uhm maybe?”

“and what is that?”

“meolla” his answer just earned a tight slap on his shoulder.

“yah! What did I do wrong?” Myungsoo get up rubbing his shoulder.

“uhm wae, uhm maybe, meolla! What kind of answer is that, I’m trying to help cheering you up just now, but your answers just ruining my mood” Jiyeon complained, makes myungsoo chuckled at her silly action.

“so now we’re even!” Myungsoo shrugged.

“even? Am I the one who ruining your mood this day huh?”

“you could say so”

“wha—“ she was about to fight myungsoo back, when suddenly chanyeol come to their sit, not alone.

“Kai?” Jiyeon asked, he just flashed a smile.

“you know my brother? And you chanyeol-ah you know Kai?” asked Jiyeon confused.

“Yah!! Oppa..Oppaaa..it’s chanyeol oppa, aish this punk! Yeah I know him, he’s my junior in mid-school and we met again a few times in states but I just knew that he took this university to study, we just met in Toilet”  Chanyeol explained cheerfully which earned a playful smirk from Kai.

“hyung, you don’t need to explain so detailed to her”  “Kai said.

“aah I see” Jiyeon nodded, took a slight glance to Myungsoo who seemed not liking Kai’s presence.

“so,  I’m planning to invite Kai to my party, how about that?” chanyeol said

“what?!” Jiyeon, Myungsoo and Kai said in unison.

“What What?” Chanyeol asked in confusion.

“what party? Kai asked

“my birthday party In Jeju, it’s just a  small party and you should come, the other guys will also come, take it as reunion” chanyeol explained.

“hmm okay why not? But is it okay with you?” Kai asked Jiyeon.

“me? U-oh? Of course it’s okay, have no problem with it”  she said but feeling a bit uneasy, how awkward it is, having Kai and Myungsoo at the same event,  she know myungsoo won’t like it.

“how about you?” Kai strightly asked myungsoo.

“it’s not my party, why should I have a problem with it?”  Myungsoo said coldly.

“okay then. Kai’s checked!”  Chanyeol said, Jiyeon just face palmed herself at the fact that her brother not even aware of the situation.

“okay, come on park jiyeon!, we should go home now and have sibling’s bonding time”

“pffft, what bonding time?” she asked weirdly but chanyeol just took her hands without answering.

and you kim myungsoo don’t forgot you can bring your friends too, okay? I’ll meet you all in the airport! ” Myungsoo just nodded while Chanyeol dragged Jiyeon out of the cafeteria leaving both Kai and Myungsoo alone.

 

--

“hot chocolate?” Jiyeon looked at the hand holding starbucks cup right in front of her. 

“thank you” she smiled and took it from Kai’s hand and sipped the hot chocolate immediately

“how is it?” Kai asked as he took a sit beside Jiyeon.

“hmm? Your mother’s hot chocolate still the best” Jiyeon chuckled which earned Kai’s smile.

“so, where’s myungsoo? The check in counter will close down in a few minutes”

“I don’t know, I try to call him but no answer, I think he’s on his way”  Jiyeon sipped to her drink.

“AAAAHH THERE HE IS!” Suzy screamed pointing at myungsoo who walked in with someone.  Jiyeon look in to Suzy’s finger direction.

“sorry for making you guys wait” myungsoo said

“eeyyy who’s that with you myung-myungie-ah?” Chanyeol asked in a teasing tone.

“aah..it’s my college friend, Son Naeun” Myungsoo introduced the pretty girl beside her.  Naeun introduced herself. 

“Naeun-sshi, you come”  Jiyeon smiled to her and she nodded.

 


I'm baaaccckkk.. T_____T finally updating again..gonna post the next chapter immediately..I'm working on it..thank you for still reading, subscribing and commenting

ps: I'm sorry if the story flow a bit slow..