06

what are you waiting for?!

No One’s POV

Myungsoo woke up early in the morning, founding Jiyeon still sleeping soundly in his embrace, he checked her forehead and the fever is already gone, but she still looks pale.  “great” He mumbled and smiled relieved and just realized  that they have flight this morning, however Myungsoo’s planning that they won’t  go anywhere today because of her condition.   He released his embrace from Jiyeon and go to the kitchen to make some breakfast for both of them.

Jiyeon woke up just a few minutes after Myungsoo and looked at the clock “oh no, it 6.45, where is he by the way” she’s looking for Myungsoo when he entered the room bringing aplate of mushroom’s omlete and a glass of milk “wake up early huh?” He smirked. “yay, myungsoo’s mushroom omelete”Jiyeon shout happily looking at the plate.

“you’re lucky for having me as your bestie” myungsoo smirked

“of course!” she said munching the omelete “because your omelete is the best in entire seoul” she showing of her two thumbs

“I know that” Myungsoo winked feel proud of

“so what time we should go from here, 8 o’clock will do?”Jiyeon asked

“nope we’re not going anywhere”

“wae?”

“looking at your condition, I’m not willing to worrying about you like last night again, You really made me panicked, you know?”

“but I skip today’s baseball match just for this trip”Jiyeon pouted

“no” Myungsoo said flatly and looked away

“pleeeeaasee, you know I won’t make you worried again on Jeju I promised, I won’t do silly things, eoh?” Jiyeon shook myungsoo’s  sleeve’s shirt with her fingertips

“fine, you win now, but don’t force your body, chanyeol will kill me if something happen to you”

“call!” Jiyeon winked at Myungsoo

“take a bath you stinky” Myungsoo nudged her forehead

--

Naeun’s POV

I called myungsoo, asking him why he didn’t come to campus today, I already gave the project report to our professor and he definitely satisfied and our result and asking us to presented the project next month,  I knew we’ll make a good pairing for this project, I smiled to myself.

“annyeonghaseyo”

“ne, annyeonghaseyo naeun-ah”

“why didn’t you attend today’s class? Are you sick?”I said as I’m start worrying about him

“aniya, it’s just today  I’m on Jeju Island, checking for something, is there any problem?”

“ani, I just want to say that Prof.Kim really satisfied with our project result and he wants us to presented it in front of our university council, isn’t that great?”

“really? That’s nice to hear” I can feel that he’s smiling because he sounds so excited.

“ne” I said

“YA FLOWER BOY, PALLI PALLIII” I shocked hearing Jiyeon’s voice, did he go to Jeju with Jiyeon? Just the two of them.

“are you with Jiyeon there?”I asked curiously.

“uh? Oh yes she is” myungsoo replied my question.

I felt my heart burning, yes I’m jealous.  All of this time I tried to get close with Myungsoo, and yes I get close with him now and I can feel that he likes me too, but it can’t be helped that Jiyeon will always be the “barrier” between me and Myungsoo, I can sense that Myungsoo still can’t let Jiyeon leave out of his sight, even though lately we spent our time together more than usual, Myungsoo still can’t stop talking about her.  I really don’t want her to be the third party if me and myungsoo have a relationship.

“ok then, have a nice trip”

“you too, have a nice day” he replied and hung up the phone.

“so that jiyeon girl again huh?”chorong asked me as she sipped her coffee and I nodded.

“til’when you would wait for him to confess to you? I bet he won’t since he has Jiyeon to baby sit, she’s truly a er, that girl is just too lucky for having Chanyeol as her brother and Myungsoo as her best friend” Chorong rolled her eyes. I just sighed and yes I somehow agree at what Chorong’s said.

“that Jiyeon girl is just an ordinary girl okay, c’mon she got nothing on you naeun, you can win myungsoo over her”

“so? What should I do then?”

“the only thing I know is you should do is separate them”

“that’s impossible chorong” I gasped

“it’s up to you, you want to have myungsoo as only yours or you want to share him with the lovely Jiyeon”

Should I really do that?

 

Jiyeon’s POV

“firewood, check! swimming pool, check! and all room preparations, check! Aaaand done! Chanyeol should pay me a lot for this day” I said as throw myself on the sofa in the living room while Myungsoo putting the woods on fireplace.

“hey it’s only 5.pm wanna come out with me?” he asked

“taking some picture, I wanna go to the beach, capturing sunset views”

“why not? Can we have a hot kimchi stew after that?” I asked

“sure, this time your treat, put your sweater on” myungsoo throw my blue sweater right to may face and ran. “yah! Kim Myungsoo!” I chased him. We walked along the way to the beach since it isn’t very far from my villa.

“aaaaaa….nice weather!” I shout loud as I feel the spring breeze my face, ye I love spring this much.  I played with beach sand and made my name while myungsoo capturing  the scene with his precious camera leaving me bored playing alone and then I decided to run to him and grabbed his camera.

“YAH PARK JIYEON!!” he shouted and chased me, I’m running around the beach like there’s no tomorrow. “give it back to me, ppallii” I just replying him with mehrong and keep running and he chased me again.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

Jiyeon keep running and bring my precious camera, aish why this girl always teased me, I finally can catch her  and grab back my camera and I think it’s time for me to get my revenge, I took her red beanie off from her head and run from her without looking back, I know she will mad at me, realizing that she always wears something to cover her hair or let her hair messily tied up if she didn’t wear cap.

“YAH! YOU KIM MYUNGSOO, GIVE ME BACK MY BEANIE!!!” LOLOL I know she will scream at me and no Park Jiyeon, I won’t give it back to you until you get it by yourself, I smirked.  But I realized that she’s not chasing me anymore when I looked back, she already bent down and looking at ankle, I strated to panic so I ran back

“are you okay?” I said as I bent down to look her ankle and when I look at her I feel like something is wrong with me, this girl right in front of me is definitely not the park Jiyeon that I used to know, she looks…. Different without her stupid beanies, caps and whatsoever,   I mean I just realized that my 10 years best friend is definitely grew up to be a beautiful lady. I can’t stop staring at her and why the hell I can’t take my eyes of off her?

“yah! You still asking me whether I’m okay or not? I twisted my ankle here and you just staring at me like pabo!” Jiyeon hit my chest lighty snapped me back to reality.

“eoh? Mi..mian..” I said and she chuckled

“why are you stuttering?  Freaky flower boy”

“N..n..No I’m Not!” she laughed  at me

“and what is that?” she teased me

“aish, let me see it” I said and checked her ankle, it seems okay no big bruise. “okay, can stand up now?” I asked as I held my hand to pull her up. She just shooked her head “I think I can’t” she said.

 

Jiyeon’s POV

“I think I can’t” I said to this pabo. Yes, I just faked my “twisted ankle” thingy kekekeke, because I know there’s no way I could beat him in running, so thank you myungie-ah to fall for my trick :p “piggyback me please” I grinned, this is for stealing my beanie. He bent down and and carry me on his back and walked along the beach to the food stall to eat kimchi stew for our dinner.

“aiish if I know that you’ll be a troublesome, I won’t asking you to go with me” he sighed desperately

“yah! If it’s not because of you stealing my beanie, I won’t chase you and won’t fall like that”  I slapped his shoulder.

“yah, what was that for? Why are you always hit me?”

“that’s your punishment for blaming me because your own fault” I said, seriously I can’t help to hold my laughed but this is the only way I can win over you Kim Myungsoo :p

After we reached the food stall and finished the business : eating and bickering at each other,  I call the waitress and looked at Myungsoo and signalling him

“what?” He asked me confused.  Really is he stupid or not?

 “ aish you gotta pay for the kimchi stew ”

“what? But you said that today is your treat”

“no, you gotta pay me back for my sprained ankle you know, maybe I can’t do some kicks because of this”  I made a face, he glared at me and asked the waitress “how much, ahjussi?”  he asked politely.  I smiled at his action. “4.000 won” –“here and keep the change”  he give the ahjussi 20.000 won smiled, I can tell by the ahjussi face that he’s happy.  That’s my bestfirend, despite his cold face he really has a nice heart.

“yah i know itwill be me who pay for your food bill in the end”  he said while piggyback me.

“hahahaha thank you flower boy” I pinched  both of his cheek

“yaa hajimaaa” he sighed

“you’re sooo kind to me you know that?” I hugged his neck tightly

“stop it, my God, are you trying to kill me?”

“mianhaee” I stuck my tongue out.

“just keep calm okay?” he sighed and keep walking

“yes, captain” I said and he chuckled

“why are you chuckling?” I asked

“ you know that “captain” is your first nicnkname to me before you call me “flower boy” “ he said.  I smiled knowing that he still remembering our chidlhood days.

“so you still remember that?”

“of course I do, that time is our first day when we met and I insist you to play pirates thingy instead of hide and seek” 

“yeah being the selfish you” I rolled my eyes

“look ,who’s talking now?” he mocked me

“well, thanks to you actually, I learn from the best”  I put my chin on his shoulder feeling a bit sleepy

“yeah and you always be a really good student of me” he said

“hmm” I can’t help but to close my heavy eyes and don’t answer him back

 

No One’s POV

“hmmm what?”  Myungsoo asked  but he didn’t get the answer “Park Jiyeon?” “yah silly girl” Myungsoo called her name but still no answered “yah Park Jiyeon, are you sleeping?”  and he looked to his left side finding her already asleep “aish sleepy head” he shooked his head and smiled.

 

When the two of them reached home Jiyeon suddenly awake “we’re home?” Jiyeon asked Myungsoo. 

 

“Yup, press the door knob please” he answered asked Jiyeon, Myungsoo aws about to go the bedroom but  Jiyeon insisted to sleep at the living room.

 

“No, I don’t want you to get sick again okay?”

 

“myungie-ah pretty pleaseee, we both gonna sleep at the thick carpet and near the fireplace, it’s warm enough or should I say hot?” Jiyeon pleaded and once again he couldn’t resist her.

 

“fine, you win again”

 

“for a countless time” Jiyeon giggled at her victory.

 

“but put your sweter and your socks on, and use thick blanket NO COMPROMISE” myungsoo put her on the carpet and bring the blanket and the socks for Jiyeon.

 

“thank you” Jiyeon said and put the socks on while Myungsoo start firing the wood.

“thank God for having you here flower boy” Jiyeon suddenly mumbled while trying to sleep again, Myungsoo steal a glance at Jiyeon who’s head backfacing  him.

 

“you’re welcome, silly girl” he smirked and look back to the fireplace

 

“why you keep calling me that name?” Jiyeon pouted

 

“and why you keep calling me flower boy?” Myungsoo leaned beside her and facing Jiyeon

 

“so no one will call you captain likeI do, that’s my special nickname for you, others can call you flower boy but captain is only for me” Jiyeon looked at his face feature and stuck her tongue.

 

“ selfish” Myungsoo squinted his eyes and look through Jiyeon’s big doe eyes.

 

“learn from you” she showing off her eyesmiled, made myungsoo’s heart skipped a beat. Damn what’s wrong with me Myungsoo said to himself.

 

“and why you keep calling me silly girl?” Jiyeon asked back while yawning

 

“are you really that curious?” Myungsoo , he himself doesn’t knoweither why he keeps calling her that name.

 

“fine, I don’t wanna know either” Jiyeon scrunched her nose and off to sleep, tired of bickering.

 

“yah, why are you sleeping?”  Myungsoo nudged her hands but she didn’t react at all. “great, now you sleep like a dead chicken again” Myungsoo pulled the blanket and sleep with his back facing Jiyeon but after a few minutes he still can’t close his eyes and look back to sleeping Jiyeon and keep staring at her peaceful face, he smiled looking at her

 

“silly girl” he tucked the strand of her hair that covering her face and moved his body near to her.  “I maybe don’t know what the reason is but I’ll find it out later” he whispered right in front of her face and then leaned his warm lips to hers. Not only made it count as his first but also her.

 

Myungsoo gasped as his sudden action damn, what did I just do? She’s your best friend Kim Myungsoo why did you steal her first kiss?  Shocked at what he just did, Myungsoo went back to his position backfacing Jiyeon and sleep.

 

 

 

 

But little did he know....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That was my first kiss she tought as she touched her lips, stunned

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon hasn’t fully asleep....yet.

 

 

 

 

okay maybe this one a littlebit cheesy >.< HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT