08

what are you waiting for?!

 

“YAH!! YOU……………………………PARK CHANYEOOOOL YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME, DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE???!!!” Jiyeon screamed her heart out at his brother who laughed rolling like a buffalo and then suddenly Jiyeon smashed his face with pillow.  Chanyeol stunned for a while and then laugh again like there’s nothing happened with his face.

Chanyeol gave her a hug “sorry for surprising you kiddo!” he said and patted her heads and kissed it “how are you?” jiyeon returned the hug “fine even without you” she chuckled.  Chanyeol frowned “bwo..bwo..? that’s not the answer I wanna hear, Myungsoo protect you very well huh?” Jiyeon nodded and smiled widely. “eiiy don’t tell me now you guys secretly dating?” Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows “you wish!” Jiyeon punched her brother’s stomach lightly

“why not?” suddenly a girl voice heard, there she is Bae Suzy her high school best friend who claimed herself as her future sister in law

“oh my God, Suzy!” Jiyeon chuckled and ran to her to give a hug.

“hey sweet heart” Suzy hugged her back and kissed Jiyeon’s cheek

“sooo you guys, already dating?” Jiyeon pointed at Chanyeol & Suzy.  Suzy just pouted and shooked her head “not yet, he’s playing so hard to get” Suzy punch Chanyeol’s shoulder and then cling her arms around Chanyeol’s arm.  Suzy always like Chanyeol, she’s the typed of “never give up”when it came to love, she said to Jiyeon that she loves her brother right at the first sight, she even move to U.S to follow Chanyeol, unfortunately Chanyeol never respond her feelings. But knowing Bae Suzy, she won’t give up until she got what she wants.

--

Chanyeol asked Myungsoo to hang out with him, jiyeon and Suzy that day, so they went to Han Gang River since it’s Chanyeol’s favourite place,  Jiyeon and Suzy went to the Ice cream parlour while chit-chatting.

“so, who’s your boyfriend now?” Suzy asked as her her strawberry Ice cream, Jiyeon just shook her head

“don’t tell me you haven’t like someone yet” Suzy shoved her left hand to Jiyeon’s and gesturing her eyes pointing at Myungsoo. Jiyeon look at Suzy’s direction and looked at Myungsoo, charmingly  smiled while talking to Chanyeol, suddenly Jiyeon remembered about their kiss and shook her head.  Suzy chuckled realizing that there’s a spark in Jiyeon’s eyes while looking at Myungsoo.

“eiiy you like him don’t you?” Suzy “mwo? Aniya!”

“LIAARRR” Suzy stuck her tongue out and ran while Jiyeon chased her “Ya Bae Suzy, what did you say??”

Meanwhile..

Chanyeol and Myungsoo looked at the two chasing each other like a little kid, Chanyeol smiled at them and muttered “she’s really grown up huh? More beautiful” Myungsoo nodded, agree at Chanyeol’s words.  Chanyeol take a slight glance at Myungsoo who smiled looking at Jiyeon and Suzy.

“it would be great  if you really become the real part of our family, you can take care of her very well” Chanyeol said.  Myungsoo snapped back to reality at his friend’s words “I’ll always take care of her, unconditionally…even though I’m not a real part of your family, dude” Myungsoo said as he punched Chanyeol’s shoulder. “I know right?” Chanyeol put a wide grin in his face.

“So, I heard this campus heartthrob that you chase after? Is she pretty?” Chanyeol asked. Myungsoo surprised at how Chanyeol knew about this, it must be from Jiyeon.  Myungsoo just nodded his head. “what’s her name? she must be great enough for making cold Myungsoo’s heart beats fast huh?” Chanyeol teased.

Myungsoo turned his head to him “heart beats fast?” Myungsoo asked.  Chanyeol nodded “some said that if you really like or love someone, your heart will beat faster than usual when you look them in the eyes or when they’re around” Chanyeol said as he looked at the playful Suzy and smiled.

Myungsoo looked at Chanyeol’s eyes direction “tch, You love Suzy don’t you?” Myungsoo chuckled. “Bwo? AIISH I’m not” Chanyeol shooked his head but it’s just too late, Myungsoo can see it by Chanyeol’s eyes “yeah yeah yeah I believe you Mr. Denial” Myungsoo smirked and back to his own thoughts heart beats fast? Did I really feel it when I look Naeun’s face? He looked again at Jiyeon and Jiyeon waved her hand to him, he suddenly felt it, feel his heart beats fast.  Aaah aniya, andwae andwae he shooked his head and joining Chanyeol playing with Suzy and Jiyeon.

 

--

Jiyeon and myungsoo was at the Taekwondo practice room.  Jiyeon came 2 hours earlier to practice her taekwondo alone while Myungsoo just accompanying her while waiting for his project lecturer. Jiyeon start practicing alone while myungsoo just doing nothing and laid his body to the wall lazily looking for her movement. He can see from Jiyeon’s face that she really loves taekwondo, her face is glowing when it comes taekwondo, and there’s a some kind of unexplainable spirit comes from Jiyeon that Myungsoo see every time he saw her practicing.  He know that at the first time Jiyeon join Taekwondo club because she saw him practicing, but now he can see that she really loves this sport.  Too bad that Myungsoo has to stop because he wants to focusing on his study. 

“wrong!” Myungsoo said a little loud when Jiyeon made a wrong defence moves.  Jiyeon just rolled her eyes and keeps her movement.

“wrong” Myungsoo rolled his eyes.  “shut up!” Jiyeon muttered.

“no, I won’t” Myungsoo said hearing what Jiyeon had said. “you just want to tease me huh?” Jiyeon crossed her arms over her chest.

“I’m not, you made a wrong defence moves” Myungsoo pointed at her, smirked.

 “I’ll show you” Myungsoo stand from his seat and walked towards Jiyeon.   

“come hit me on the face”  Myungsoo said,  Jiyeon eagerly hit him on the face with extra energy on her  right arm.  Myungsoo dodge her arm and twisted made her back facing him.  Myungsoo put his left arm around jiyeon’s shoulder. “this is how you have to do, silly” Myungsoo whispered in her ears and it sends Jiyeon shivers down her spine. damn, not now stupid feels Jiyeon shooked her head and back to her sense, she hit Myungsoo’s stomach with her free left arm and pushed and locked him down. “and this is how you do it, flower boy” Jiyeon smirked and looked at his perfect features, even though his eyes covered by his bangs, she can see clearly can see his perfect nose and down to his lips and it makes her heart beating crazy and lost her concentration, Myungsoo took  this chance to flipped  back their position and locked her down in his embrace “am I that handsome?” Myungsoo said facing Jiyeon while they’re gap just a few inches away.  Jiyeon just closed her eyes, Myungsoo giggled at her and when Jiyeon opened her eyes, myungsoo get stunned looking at her eyes, and there Myungsoo and Jiyeon in a state of awkward moment.

“EHEM!” Kai standing at the edge of the matrass, Jiyeon pushed Myungsoo and fixed her position, while Myungsoo just stand up slowly. 

“hey Kai” Jiyeon greeted him awkwardly.

“hi Jiyeon, come early for practice huh?” Kai smiled,  Jiyeon nodded “thanks to him for ‘teaching’me” Jiyeon glared at Myungsoo who’s standing beside her.

“hi Myungsoo” Kai smiled at him warmly while Myungsoo just replied him with nodded “kinda remind me of old days, you and me at Teakwondo’s practice room” Kai said. “well, no need to reminiscing, it’s already past” Myungsoo smirked.  Myungsoo’s phone rang, he talk for a while “I gotta go, I have to meet naeun and Prof. Kim, see you later, Ji” .  Jiyeon nodded and talk to Kai and happily chatting with him.  Myungsoo took a glance at them, Kai was laughing saying “of course that’s a wrong movements, silly girl!”  Myungsoo stopped his step whe he heard Kai saying ‘silly girl’ to Jiyeon, it’s supposed to be only him calling her that.  He looked back at them, seeing Kai patted  Jiyeon’s head.  Myungsoo clenched his fist, there’s a spark of anger filled his heart, maybe he just don’t like it, maybe he just doesn’t used to see her around another boys, maybe just because it’s Kai, or maybe he just JEALOUS.


short chapter but hope you still like it..please keep comment maybe you give me a new idea hehehehe xd