04

what are you waiting for?!

 

After Kai went off from Jiyeon’s house both Myungsoo and Jiyeon walking around her house and take a sit on the gazebo near the swimming pool.

“so you know him?” jiyeon asked myungsoo with full of curiosity

“so what if I know him?” myungsoo asked her back, resting his head on the gazebo’s mattress

“knowing that you only have a few friend and act like cold hearted man, I never knew that you has such a nice friend like him” Jiyeon make face mocking her friend.

“nice? Friend? Me and him?”

“wae? Is it wrong?”

Myungsoo just closed his eyes not willing to answer jiyeon’s question. 

Kai, for him is more like his immortal enemy and  the unbeaten rival, to be exact Kai is his worthy opponent.  Myungsoo and Kai used to be the member of Taekwondo’s National Club when he was high school.  Only him and Kai are the Best taekwondo’s player at their age that time, both of them are popular but  Myungsoo are the total opposites in every aspects, while Myungsoo is the serious type, Kai is the easy going one, while Myungsoo has this strong cold charisma, Kai is warm towards anyone. Kai known as a playboy, he always got everything without even trying, he makes everything looks easy for him and never take things seriously, that’s why Myungsoo doesn’t like him. 

Jiyeon scrunch her nose while looking at myungsoo, she knew that Myungsoo don’t wanna talk about Kai any longer, She realized that Myungsoo’s face become stiffened whe he saw Kai , even though she didn’t know the reason and keep curious about it, she knew that once Myungsoo shut his mouth it means there’s no way he will tell her, unless he say it by himself.  She join myungsoo who already sleep at the gazebo.

“aish, this kid, you’ll get sick if you sleep here pabo!” she nudged Myungsoo’s hand but it won’t wake him up. So she call her maid to bring the blanket and put it around Myungsoo’s body “tsk, what are you doing here anyway, looking for me or you just want to have a sleepover at my house? ” Jiyeon murmured as she looked at Myungsoo sleeping face.

 After that, she played some games on her phone and off to sleep near Myungsoo and pulled a little bit of Myungsoo’s blanket to cover her legs, she’s sleeping while sitting.

--

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I woke early in the morning right at 6 just to realized that I was sleeping in Jiyeon’s lap, how long she’s been here?  She didn’t even put a blanket to cover her body, only her legs, she would get sick. Aish this pabo girl!  I immediately rise up and take her to her room when suddenly she jolted up.

“yah flower boy, you already wake up” she looked at me and grinned with her puffy eyes

“why are you even here? You could get sick, fool!”

“eeyy,you’re worried about me? That’s sweeeeeet myungie-aaah” she teased me

“yeah right”I rolled my eyes

“omo it’s only 6 a.m my first period is at 8.30, I can sleep again woohoo”

“NO, you’re not going to sleep again, okay?” she just puffed her cheeks after hearing my words.

We’re going to campus together and joke around along the way like usual, she still mad at me for not letting her sleep for more, after we arrived at campus I saw Naeun.

--

Naeun saw the two bestfriend coming her way, she smiled to see Myungsoo but she doesn’t really like it knowing how attached Jiyeon to Myungsoo, they seem inseparable.  Not that Naeun hates Jiyeon, they know each other but seeing Jiyeon always with myungsoo made her heart uneasy.

“hi Naeun-ah” Jiyeon smiled at Naeun

“oh hi Jiyeon-sshi”

“so how’s your project with him? Don’t tell me he’s such a troublesome”  Jiyeon asked Naun with suspicious eyes

“Mwo? What do you mean?” Myungsoo glared at Jiyeon.  She just replied his glare with mehrong

“oh no, he’s so helpful actually” Naeun smiled  at Jiyeon

“that’s good, kamsahamnida for being able to work together with him” Jiyeon bowed. Naeun chuckled at Jiyeon’s action.  While Myungsoo stared at Jiyeon coldly like his ready to eat her.

“kay, I gotta go, naeun-ah bye and you too” Jiyeon bid her goodbye to Naeun and stomped Myungsoo’s feet.

“ow, what was that for silly?”Myungsoo groaned

“for not letting me sleep and it’s just freaking 7.30” Jiyeon ran from Myungsoo who’s ready to chase her but he hold the urge knowing that Naeun’s there and they still need to talk about the project.

--

Jiyeon went to her locker and take her books and going to the classroom, take a little nap at classroom before her lecturer start the class, her body a bit shivering , she doesn’t feeling well, thank God she only has one class today.

“aish, I’m not supposed to sleep outside last night” Jiyeon put her head on the table lazily after the class is over.  She wen’t back to her locker for taking her sweater but unfortunately there’s no sweater she can found.

“damn, I forgot I already brought it back to home” Jiyeon said as she feels a little bit dizzy  and decided to go to taekwondo’s practice room to take a little nap while waiting for Myungsoo finished his 2nd period.  She sleep there for almost 2 hours, when she finally woke up, she found someone sitting beside her, Kai.

--

Kai's POV

After my class finished, I went to taekwondo’s practice room to take my helmet, since I haven’t received my locker key, so I put my belonging on practice room, but when I reached there I found someone sleeping at the mattress, it’s a girl, I can see it by the body.  Well who wants to sleep her, it’s quite cold here since it’s just early spring and she’s just wearing simple white t-shirt and black jeans, I couldn’t see her face though it’s covered by caps she’s wearing, but when she’s mumbling “chocolate hazelnut” I chuckled recognizing her voice, it’s Jiyeon.

I decided to approach her, I can see a glimpse of her face even though it’s covered by her cap, cute.  I don’t know that this girl could looks so cute, I smiled to myself looking at her.  She’s shivering  so I took off my jacket and covered her body with it.  I decided to wait until she wakes up while I’m playing my ipod.

When I was about to leave to take some drinks suddenly Jiyeon woke up and try to sit, she looks pale.  “eoh? Kai? Jongin? Eh Kai? Sorry I’m a bit confused what to call you” she chuckled while rubbing her eyes.

“just Kai, I told you, you can call me that” I tap her cap

“okay and what are you doing here?”

“I’m here waiting for you and to take back my jacket” I pointed at my jacket, she’s a bit confused.

“eoh?  Oh my God, I didn’t know that I could sleep walking and took your jacket..issshhh embarrassing” she gritted her teeth while face palming, I laughed at her silliness.

“No, you’re not……I found you here laying lifelessly and shivering, so being the kind hearted me, I decided to lend my jacket to you”

“eooh?? Hahha I’m so stupid” Jiyeon hide her embarrass face. “but, thank you anyway” she grinned while took off her caps, revealing her long brown hair, I couldn’t  help  realizing on how pretty she is, no, I mean not pretty, she’s definitely unpretty  but it’s more than that, she’s beautiful.  I can’t help to staring at her while she combed her hair with her fingers.  I swear this girl is beautiful despite of her pale skin just now, I believe she’s one of a kind.  I stunned at her beautiful face when suddenly Jiyeon snapped me back to reality.

“hey, I said you can take you jacket now” she looked at me while waving her hands in front of my face

“eoh? Sorry” she chuckled at my blank face, maybe?

“so you’re going back home?” Jiyeon asked. I nodded when suddenly she received a phone call

“myungie-ah, I’m at the practice room” She said

So it’s Myungsoo, did he really close with  Jiyeon huh?  like usual that damn lucky guy.  I smirked to myself.

“huff, ara..I will go home by myself” she pouted and hung up the call.

“so? Being left again?” I asked

“poor me huh?” she smiled as she prepared to go.

“anyway, do you love chocolate hazelnut that much?”

“huh? How do you know?”

“you mumled chocolate hazelnut on your sleep”

“bwo? Jjinjaaa? Aigooo how could I always embarrassing myself in front of you?”  I chuckled at her expression.

“want to drink it together? I know the place that have  a great chocolate hazelnut..and it’s my treat!” I raised my eyebrow.

“No!” She said

“uh?” I’m a bit surprised.

 “I know better which place that have great chocolate hazelnut, my choice but your treat, how about that?”

“deal!” as I took my helmet.

“Kaja!” she took my hands happily

This girl, really.

 

Hi, sorry for more Kaiyeon moments in this chapter..More myungyeon moments next chapter :) sorry for the broken english and bad spelling..I don't have time to edit it......ENJOY THE CHAPTER.....KAMSAHAMNIDAAAAA FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS AND FOR THE COMMENTS <3333333