05

what are you waiting for?!

“so? We spent almost one hour, just to reach this what you call your favourite café?” Kai smirked said to Jiyeon as he took off his helmet.  Looking at the cozy  and nice interior design in front of him.

“oh c’mon! I bet you’ll love this” Jiyeon winked

“sure!” Kai rolled his eyes and walked in to the café

“sarcasm noted, you underestimated my taste” jiyeon frowned

“nope seriously” Kai opened the the glass door for Jiyeon “please” Kai made a hand gestures to Jiyeon.

“thank you” make a body gestures like a princess and smiled.

“so what do you think? Nice huh?” Jiyeon showing off the café design to Kai while he’s smiling wholeheartedly hearing Jiyeon’s words  “Wait until you taste the drink” and stop in front of the barista’s table to order and Kai followed her behind.

“annyeonghaseyo pretty ahjumma”

“annyeong jiyeon-ah, like usual?” Jiyeon nodded “but make it hot please?” she smiled

“and you young man? You can served yourself right?” the pretty ahjumma put her hand on her waist as she glaring at Kai

“yes, mom”  Kai frowned while Jiyeon looks confused and looked at the man beside him

“mom? MOM??? pretty ahjumma so this guy is your son?” the ahjumma nodded and laughing  “so Kai haven’t told you yet?” Kai laughed at his mother’s word

Jiyeon and Kai spent hours at Café chit-chatting

“I really can believe that you’re the one who designed this café, you really met my style you know” Jiyeon said as she sipped her drinks while Kai leaned on the comfy sofa munching his cheese cake.

“I knew I’m that good” Kai winked while Jiyeon rolling her eyes amazed by her new friend’s word.

“you sure have a big confidence like flower boy”

“flower boy? You mean Myungsoo?” Kai raised his eyebrow

“exactly!”

“geez seriously, why everybody always find that we’re similar, we’re totally the opposite one another” actually Kai getting annoyed at how Jiyeon always mention Myungsoo in every conversation.

“you both somehow  very similar in a different way! You two supposed to be friend”

“what? Me? And him? Friend?”

“seriously? Even you and him having a same word when I told you guys about “friend” thing” Jiyeon amazed.

“oh c’mon!” Kai feel irritated

“I just wonder how come you guys don’t like each other?” Jiyeon said when suddenly her cellphone rang “oh, sorry” Jiyeon excused herself to answer the call while Kai just nodded.

ANNYEONG!” Jiyeon imitating her brother’s deep voice

YA! Park Jiyeon, you don’t fit to imitate my y voice, failed Chanyeol said

hahaha what’s up?

this handsome oppa of yours need your help she can tell that Chanyeol grinned as his own words. Jiyeon made an irritating voice.

aigo, what kind of help?”

I need you to check our villa in Jeju

what for? You can call Cho Ahjussi to check the villa instead of me”

first, it’s for my birthday party, okay? I’ll be back from Chicago next week and celebrate it on Jeju with you and my friends and second, I already called Cho Ahjussi but he can’t because her wife is sick, so I hope you can grant your lovely brother wish and for the compensation you don’t need to buy me a gift and you can take your friends to my party, how about that?

ugh -__-“ what should I do there?”

just checking up the villa condition

okay then, when should I go?”

tomorrow, flight 9 a.m in the morning, two tickets for you and Myungsoo”

“WHAT? Tomorrow? Are you kidding me? I have a baseball match tomorrow, no way, I’ll get killed from my coach” Jiyeon  complained

“I know and I already tell your coach to let you not joining tomorrow’s match, don’t forget that your coach was my coach too” chanyeol said calmly

aissh, okay you win! Jiyeon annoyed at how her brother can control her, every activity the she joined is always related with him either taekwondo or baseball, thank God he don’t play piano like her too. Chanyeol laughed.

okay then, I’ll call myungsoo, bye!

bye

Jiyeon went back to her seat and tell Kai that she needs to go home right away so Kai take her home.  After that Jiyeon packed her things, since she will stay at Jeju for at least 2 days.  Jiyeon decided to go to  Myungsoo’s apartment  to stay over since it just takes a few minutes from his apartement to the airport and remembering that she’s not an early person, it will be easier for her for having “her alarm“ tomorrow. 

--

Myungsoo’s POV

Finally we’ve finished our project, Naeun surely a girl that you can work together with, she’s very bright and very smart.  I’m a bit uneasy realizing that our project have finished, I think I will miss this project moments with her, but surely we’ll still meeting each other since we take same major. Chanyeol called me to accompanying Jiyeon to Jeju. I didn’t call him as hyung because our isn’t that far, so he want me to call him just by his name.

ne, I got it, see you soon!” i said and Chanyeol hung up the phone and I put the phone on the table

“Jiyeon again?” Naeun asked me

“No, it’s her brother” I smiled and she smiled back.

“Park Chanyeol?” I nodded “you know him?” I asked back

“well who doesn’t? The handsome heir of Park corps, everyone knows him despite the fact that he’s now continue his degree on states, but there’s still a news of him here in Korea”

“wow I don’t know you’re such a huge fan” I laughed

“no, I just an update person” she laughed too “sometimes I envy that both you and Jiyeon have that strong bond” I just smiled at her words, I do realized that.

Suddenly I’ve got a text message from Jiyeon

From : Silly Jiyeon

-Hey, flower boy I’m going to your apartment tonight, you know why right? :p-

I reply her messages immediately

To: Silly  Jiyeon

-ok, asked Yang ahjussi to drive, I don’t believe you-

From : Silly Jiyeon

-seriously? You know I drive better than you right?”- I mentally laughed at her reply

To : Silly Jiyeon

-yeah, in your dream-

From : jiyeon

-yeah whatever-

LOL i know I can always beat you Park Jiyeon, but anyhow  you don’t know what would my life would be if I didn’t have a best friend like you, you’re practically my mood booster, that’s why I love to tease you, to make my flat days more interesting.

--

Jiyeon’s POV

Jjinjaaa this guy, can’t he just admit it that I drive better than him, well I know it’s actually a LIE, lol but can’t he just say yes for making me happy? I’m on my way to Myungsoo’s apartment, I just realized that I still wearing Kai’s jacket, I’m too lazy to shower and seriously still feel dizzy and my body shivering more than this afternoon, seems hot chocolate can’t cure that.

After I reached Myungsoo’s apartment, I took the elevator and pressed 35th floor button, after that I pressed the pass key to go into Myungsoo’s room.  There’s only one bedroom on his apartment, even though the apartement room itself is quite big but he used other room as a studio for his hobby, photography.  At the time i knew that he has a crush on Son Naeun I thought I will look every Neun’s candid photo on his studio but, NO.  He said that he don’t like to take a human’s picture, He said he just take beautiful scenery pictures. And seriously? I know beautiful scenery is interesting, but human is more interesting i guess.

I went to the kitchen to take warm water  and looking for an aspirin but I couldn’t find one, now I think my body temperature is getting warmer, I gotta go to sleep immediately or I won’t able to make it tomorrow, then laid my body to myungsoo’s comfy couch and sleep.

--

Myungsoo's POV

I arrived at my apartment, but when I entered the room the lights still turn off.

“so she hasn’t arrived yet? Weird” I mumbled as I turned the lights on and a bit startled when I saw Jiyeon sleep at the couch pulling her knees close to her chest and that’s not her sleeping style, I come near to Jiyeon and lift her head to put a pillow under. I checked her forehead since I saw Jiyeon’s pale face and she had lot of sweats “damn! Park Jiyeon, you got a fever”

“what is it flower boy?” she asked with her bad sore throat voice “damn, my voice is so ugly” this girl really lack of awareness to know that she’s sick.

“you got a fever silly girl,I knew it since you sleep outside with me yesterday night, now go back to sleep” I said and she laid lifelessly on my coach.

I took my motorbike and went to pharmacy to get some medicines and went back to apartment, her fever is getting worse and now I can hear she’s shivering.

“park Jiyeon, can you wake up? You need to drink a medicine” I said, she opened her eyes and riseher body up and took a sit position and drink the medicine that I bought, I hope it can at least reduce her fever.

 

--

No one's POV

“uhm thank you myungie-ah” Jiyeon smiled to Myungsoo.  She felt really sick actually but still can manage her body, she didn’t want to look weak but she is now and Myungsoo knows that, He put a wet towel  in forehead and taking care of her for almost 2 hours, the fever a bit drop downbut she’s still shivering. He already put a thick blanket to cover her body but it didn’t work.  Finally he took her body and lift her up and carry her bridal style

Jiyeon slowly open her eyes “what are you doing?”

“can’t you see? I carry you now” Myungsoo said

“I know that, I mean where do you take me to?”

“hospital maybe?”

“Okay then put me down now, you’re not my bestfriend” Jiyeon complained.  She hates hospital a lot and myungsoo knows that very well.

“you’re sick now yet you still have an energy to complain, I’m going to take you to the bedroom, happy?”

“but i want to sleep on your c...” “no buts okay, just listen to what I said could you?”  Myungsoo’s face getting serious, and jiyeon knows it means there wouldn’t be a “NO” answer existed. He’s dropdead worried about her, she can tell it by his eyes. “o..okay”  Jiyeon puffed her cheeks.

He put Jiyeon down on his bed and put a pair of big socks to warm her foot and cover her with a blanket and laid his body beside Jiyeon and pulled Jiyeon’s waist and makes her body on his embrace. Jiyeon startled a bit.

“what..” jiyeon wants to asked him but her wordse cutted by Myungsoo

“what I’m doing is to make you warm, you’re still shivering” Myungsoo said

“wh..” Jiyeon look up just to see his perfect Jawline

“why? It’s because I have no other thick blanket”  Myungsoo said calmly while closing his eyes

“bu..”

“I said no buts, just sleep okay”  Myungsoo tightened his grip on Jiyeon’s body and then she buried her head on Myungsoo’s warm chest.  He can’t help but smiled at Jiyeon’s reaction and felt his heart pounding.

“why your heart beating sounds weird, babo?” Jiyeon chuckled hearing his and closing her eyes doze off to sleep.

“maybe the heart likes you” Myungsoo mumbled unconciously and doze off to sleep too.

 

 


don't kill me if this chapter isn't good T_____T i wrote this in a rush of time..and once again please forgive the grammar, I know  I really at it and NO time to edit it

keep commenting bcs I need that <3333

thanks for everyone who subscribed and upvote this..lots of love