03

what are you waiting for?!

Jiyeon’s POV

“okay guys, today we have a new comer in our club” sabum-nim (taekwondo’s coach) said to all of us and here they are, the tall handsome guy with nice skin come out and introducing himself. Wait I think I saw him somewhere.

“annyeonghaseyeo, Kim Jongin imnida, banggaseumnida” he bowed politely and smiled, ah yeah I know that smile, he’s the lost guy and now he’s looking directly towards me, what? There’s something on my face? I talked to myself and touch my face, he chuckled.

“you can sit next to Park Jiyeon, Jongin-sshi!” sabumnim said

“ne” he bowed and walking towards me

“there’s nothing wrong with your face, park jiyeon-sshi”  he smirked while bent down and sit beside me. I smiled mentally laughing myself.

“so you’re a taekwondo guy huh?” I asked while looking for his belt. My jaw dropped when I saw his belt, it’s DAN-4.

“yup” he said without looking at me, staring at sabum-nim said.

“wow, you’re DAN-4? Even the highest level we have here is only black belt,  only me and the that twins guy over there, and we just have it last month” I chuckled .  The only person I know having DAN-4 belt around my age is  only Myungsoo, too bad he didn’t want to continue it.  He said that he’s too busy for his study, tsk, flower boy's lame excuses.

“you sure have a long way to go” he said while chuckling. Wow this guy really have  a really high confident next to myungsoo, I mentally face-palmed.

“soo guys, kim Jong-in will also help me here for instructing you all if I’m not around”  sabum-nim said.

After my taekwondo’s class finished,  I called Myungsoo asking him to eat dinner  with me, it’s been 5 days I didn’t met him, he’s having a project from his lecturer and not forgetting that his project partner is Naeun, no wonder if he’s quite excited.

--

Myungsoo’s POV

I was waiting for Naeun who’s looking for a book in bookstore, our project is almost finished we just need to write the final report .  These past 5 days is quite exciting, Naeun surely is a smart and nice girl, this girl is all that every guy wanted maybe.  I was staring at how pretty Neun is when suddenly my rang

“yeah flower boy, have you done your project?” I can hear this husky voice of Jiyeon over there. I smiled.

“hum almost, wae? You want me to pick you up?”

“aigoo jjinjaaa….how could you know it? Pwahahaha” she laughed. I chuckled at her cuteness, how could this girl sounds like an innocent kid.

“pabo, I’m your bestfriend but sorry this the very best friend of yours can’t pick you up” I could feel that she’s frowning.

“aigoo ara araaa, just enjoy your project and your date, pabo!”

“ey, are you jealous?” I laughed

“bwoh? Jealous? In your dream dude! Okay then I’ll hang it up, I gotta go before it’s dark”

“okay be careful on your  way home, call me if something happen”

“tsk, ne aboji” she said..aish this girl.

When Naeun finally out from the bookstore, she asked me to accompanying her to the café, we had an interesting chat, it’s almost 9pm and I took her to her house and going back home when I suddenly remembered about Jiyeon and  then I decided to go to her house to look after that pabo girl.

--

No One’s POV

Jiyeon was about to go when suddenly the new guy a.k.a Kim Jongin  suddenly stand beside her. 

“going home?” he asked

“Nope, going to club!” he laughed at Jiyeon answer

“yeah right!” Jongin rolled his eyes

“want me to ride you home?” Jongin asked

“you won’t do something  bad to me right?” Jiyeon raised her eyebrows

“hahhaha, do I look like a bad boy?”

“who knows anyway”

“try to go out once with me, you’ll ask for more, how?”  he said with a full lust of smile.

Jiyeon mentally face palmed once again at his confidence “why not? Kajja!” she answered.

At the parking lot, Jongin gave her a black helmet

“we’re going with this?”she pointed at his motorbike

“don't tell me you're afraid” he said as he put on his jacket.

“no way, it was like my favourite vehicle of all time, I’ll be dead if flower boy knows I ride it with person other than him”she chuckled happily.

“flower boy?”

“yeah my bestfriend” she put the helmet on and hopped  to the motorbike.

Jiyeon really had nice journey with the new guy, they even come to his favourite ssamgyeopsal’s stall.

 

Jiyeon POV

When he said that I will ask for more going out with him, I thought he was just kidding that time, but really he’s a guy that really fun to talk and hang around with, he told me about his life in America and how he really wants to go back to Korea despite the fact he has  to accompanying his dad running their business there and how he misses his mother here and he's happy now that he's back now living with his mother living and enjoying his simple life and go to college like normal kid. 

Somehow this guy kinda remind me of myungsoo but this one is more laid back and sociable than myungsoo. When  I said that myungsoo is cold, hell I’m not kidding, that flower boy really have that cold aura and stares that will either  make people afraid of him or girls melt because of his black orbs, even though he’s my bestfriend sometimes Myungsoo have this mysterious vibe around him, yeah maybe because of that sometimes he makes me can’t  ignore what he said when he’s being serious.

“so how? You like the meat?” Jongin asked snapped me back to reality

“eoh? DAEBAK!” I put my  2 thumbs and eat again.

"i told you it would be great" he smirked, really this Jongin guy must be living in heaven before, he seems doesn't have a problem in his life at all.

After we ate the dinner he drive me home.

--

No one's pov

Myungsoo arrived at Jiyeon's house , he found out from her maids that she hasn't home yet, he tried to call her but she didn't answer the calls, it made him worried. He already call for almost 8th times but still no answer.

"damn, this girl...pick up the call jiyeon-ah" myungsoo mumbles ad he waiting outside her house.

But suddenly  he saw black motorbike coming  to his direction and stopped in front of him, Jiyeon took off her helmet and get off from the motorbike.  Myungsoo came to her.

"where have you been? I'm looking for you, you know"  Jiyeon asked her worriedly.

"hum, I'm sorry....I don't know that you will come, you said that you have no time" Jiyeon pouted, and look for Jongin.

"ah flower boy, here I'll introduce you to my new friend" Jiyeon dragged myungsoo towards Jongin

Jongin took off his helmet as he walk towards Jiyeon and Myungsoo, Myungsoo widen as he saw Jongin.

"Flower boy, here I introduced you the new guy in my taekwondo's club, this is.....Kim Jo.." Jiyeon's words being cutted by Myungsoo.

"Kim Jongin or you can call him KAI" myungsoo said as he looked Kai with a cold stare.

"nice to meet you again, Kim Myungsoo-sshi" Kai held his hands to Myungsoo with a slight smile.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : HERE I AM CHANGING THE TITLE, I HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T MIND, ENJOY THE STORY :)