10

what are you waiting for?!

“yah Jiyeon-ah, aren’t you feeling jealous?” Suzy asked while walking with Jiyeon in the sea shore.

“huh? Jealous with who?”

“them?” Suzy pointing at Myungsoo and Naeun who walk a bit far in front of them.  Jiyeon just giggled.

“why should I?”

“the case is… you’re the only girl that could attached that long with myungsoo, I know you’re comfortable with him and  I know he’s that waaayy comfortable with you too, so I assumed that it’s so impossible that both or at least one of you do not grew good feeling towards each other?”  Suzy explained

“tsk, look I’m bored with you and my brother’s assumptions towards us, we’re best friend so there’s no way he would grew feelings on me or vice versa, okay?”

“are you sure?” Jiyeon nodded.

“I don’t think you sure enough” Suzy doubted Jiyeon statement.

“wae?” Jiyeon asked, Suzy just shrugged  “maybe one time when Myungsoo and that girl hooked up, you’ll realize your feelings towards him or MAYBE VICE VERSA” Suzy laughed.

“that Kai is also good, Ji! Why don’t you try him?” Suzy teased

“mwo? Are you crazy?”    

“look, he only got his eyes fix on you since we came here even though he surrounded by many girls flirting on him.  Yes, he has this playboy feels around him but I think he’s not playboy enough when it comes to you” Suzy explained expertly.

“woah, you really expert in love life things, don’t you?” Jiyeon teased.  Suzy feel proud of her self “of course I am”.

“hum! But I wonder why my brother still won’t accept you as his girlfriend?” Jiyeon said putting her fingers on her chin, act like she’s think about something and run away.

“YAH!! PARK JIYEON GET YOUR HERE, I NEED TO SLAP IT!” Suzy screamed an chased her.

Myungsoo looked at the two best friends chasing and fooling around each other, he smiled slightly.  Naeun looked at his eyes direction.

“Jiyeon and Suzy are so cheerful don’t they?” Naeun asked.  “humm” Myungsoo smiled and nodded slightly. 

“is she always that loud around you?”

“who? Jiyeon?” Naeun nodded

“yeah. Always like that, when you get to know her what you see is what you get, she never fake herself”  Naeun felt a spark of jealousy hearing how myungsoo talk good thing about Jiyeon.

“eoh, I never know that the cool and calm Kim Myungsoo also even like have a friend who’s personality is really the opposite of himself” Naeun chuckled.

“yeah I don’t know why either, she’s annoying sometimes but even just one day I don’t hear her loudness it feels weird” Myungsoo just shrugged, while Naeun stunned realizing that Myungsoo somehow grew a fond feeling towards Jiyeon, it’s just he’s not realized it.

“but why you asked this?” Myungsoo asked.  Naeun just shooked her head and smiled “aniya, I just wanna know”. 

 

--

The birthday party just started but Jiyeon and Suzy is nowhere to be seen.  Everything is prepared, even though it’s not a real big party like usual it’s still look high class party with a garden party concept attended by 30 peoples.  

“aish, what took them so long to come out from room upstairs? It’s not like we have a prom party what so ever” Chanyeol complained. “then, what are you waiting for? it’s only Jiyeon she’ll always be late like usual or maybe you wait for the other one? Suzy?”  Myungsoo teased his friend.   

Chanyeol looked annoyed but stuttered “m-mwo? W-why?..why should I wait for her?”

“anticipating how does she looks like tonight?” Myungsoo smirked

“whatever you say kim myungsoo,  Naeun, you better take care of your him, eoh?”  Chanyeol patted  Naeun’s shoulder  and leave them. 

 

--

“YAH! PARK JIYEON! JUST LISTEN TO ME THIS ONCE OKAY!!” Suzy said desperately

“aish, what do you want to do with my hair? It’s okay to have pony tail like this it’s simple” Jiyeon said annoyed.

“just shut up! Let me take care of it” Suzy said annoyed while Jiyeon sighed give up, tired of bickering.  

After a couple of minutes they both come downstairs and go to the garden, all eyes  pointed at two girls who just walk through the leaves gate.  Suzy definitely will be crowned as a queen if it’s a prom party, she looks definitely pretty with her pink dress, she let loose her black hair makes her look more stunning, makes everyone looks in awe at her even Chanyeol can’t stop staring at her. 

But it’s more jaw-dropping to look at the beautiful figure beside her.   Jiyeon look so undeniably pretty, she’s wearing a broken white knee length chiffon dress with a sabrina neck which show off her collarbones not forgetting her hairstyle which braided loosely and tied with a soft yellow ribbon on the edge of her hair brown hair, her makeup is pretty natural, since she already has natural peach coloured cheeks, she don’t even need to put a lot of effort when it comes to makeup. Her flat shoes completing her sweet looks that night which makes Kai and Myungsoo can’t take their eyes off of her. 

Kai take a few steps approaching Jiyeon “you look so fine tonight” Kai put something on Jiyeon’s head.

“eoh? What is this?”  Jiyeon took it off from her head and smiled “neomu yeppeo, you made it by yourself?”  she looked at the head crown made from chrysanthemum flower.  Kai nodded “it fits you very well” she smiled “thank you” showing her eye smiled, makes Kai’s heart flutter suddenly. He never felt this nervous towards a girl before.

--

After Chanyeol blowed off the candles, everyone start to dance with their couple.  When it comes to  a slow sweet song, Chanyeol asked Suzy to dance with him, “Oppaa?” stunned feeling surprised that Chanyeol asked her to dance with him, “wae? Don’t like it? Okay I’ll take Jiyeon as my partner” as he was about to leave, suzy grabbed his hands “aniya it’s just I’m too happy” and they started to dance,  Suzy’s eyes in a verge of crying, knowing that chanyeol, the man who she chased for almost two years finally slowly open his heart to her.

“yah, why are you crying?”  chanyeol speak softly, which makes Suzy dropped her tears.  She looked at chanyeol intensely.  Chanyeol can’t help but wiped her cheeks, he feel sorry for her making her chase him for so long.

“thank you” Suzy said

“wae?” chanyeol asked as he hold her waist while dancing .

“thank you for letting me chase you and at for not pushing me out even though I know I’m annoying” Suzy said, Chanyeol just chuckled.

“so, are you planning to stop it now?” chanyeol words earned a light punch from suzy

“no way, not until you chase me back”

“what? It will never happen”

“I bet you will..someday” Suzy stuck her tongue out which made Chanyeol put a wider smile on his face.

“you really have guts Bae Suzy”

“thanks to you” and both of them laugh.

 

--

Jiyeon just sit away from the crowds while Kai have some little reunion with their friends so she left alone, she just watching people dancing and chit-chatting. Party was never really her things actually, she easily get dizzy with too many people around her.  She decided to come to the glass house which placed in the corner of the garden, having some peace. 

“hum finallyyyy” Jiyeon mumbled as she stretched her body, as she was about to turn on the lights, a voice distracts her.

“tsk, I know you’ll come here” the owner of the voice made Jiyeon scoffed.

“yah, you really want to scare me or something?”  Jiyeon said as she’s trying to switch the lights on.

“it didn’t work, the lamp is expired” he chuckled

“so am I going to sit with Kim Myungsoo in the darkness here? Ugh fine!” Jiyeon complained as she sit on a bench.

“tsk such a short temper girl” he turns on the lighter and firing up candles in every corner of the glass house “you forgot that this place has a few pots of candles huh?” Jiyeon let out a soft chuckled and nodded.  She never realized that the glass house is kinda beautiful with the candles on, no wonder it’s her mother’s favourite place.

“what are you doing here?” she asked while Myungsoo sit beside her.

“I’m not allowed?”

“no, it’s just..you know, shouldn’t you enjoy the party with naeun?” she raised her eyebrow, feel confused.

“oh, she just met her old friend back there, so it’s you brother’s friend happens to be her middle school seatmate, so I left her to have some reunion?” Myungsoo shrugged and continued “so while I was doing nothing over there, I saw a girl sneak out of the party and walk alone so I decided to follow her, here and it surprised me that it happens to be you, in the end it’s nothing interesting” Myungsoo playfully scoffed.

“tsk, so you’re disappointed knowing that it was me?”  Jiyeon elbowed myungsoo’s arm while Myungsoo softly laugh.

“well not really” Myungsoo said

“so, how’s the progress between you and her?” Jiyeon asked

Myungsoo just shook his head “I don’t know, I’m not really sure now”

“how come?”

“what if I just admired her?” Myungsoo looked to Jiyeon

“isn’t it admiring also a part of love?” Jiyeon asked

“yeah maybe, but what if you have someone else that you MAYBE like?” Myungsoo asked

Jiyeon looked at him in amazement “bwoo? Aish jjinjaaa? You like someone else?”

“I said MAYBE” he emphasized the word.

“well then MAYBE you should think over about your feeling again” Jiyeon shrugged

“yeah”

“but, I’m curious who’s this someone else? why you never tell me?” Jiyeon squinted her eyes, leaned her head forward to him, shot him a suspicious eyes.

“why you asking me a lot of question? Are you jealous?” He also leaned his face forward to Jiyeon which made Jiyeon startled.  

“a..aa..anii” Jiyeon pushed Myungsoo which earned his laughs.

“why you’re startling? weird” he nudged her head.

“I’m not” Jiyeon frowned, he just chuckled at her action.

“what is this? You look stupid using it” he took off the flower crown off of her head

“it’s from Kai, it’s pretty though and even chanyeol said I look good using it” she stuck her tongue out and took it from Myungsoo’s hand and admiring it.

“but it doesn’t look pretty on you, I think nothing looks good on you” he laughed obviously lied.

“tsk, can’t you just praise me for once?”  Jiyeon frowned

“you have to pay me a lot, for each compliment”

“aigoo, how come I have someone like you to be my best friend?” she complained, Myungsoo just laugh it off.

“tch, maybe I should go back to the party now, chanyeol may looking for me” Jiyeon draw herself up as she was about to leave, Myungsoo grabbed her hand.

“No,  he won’t..just stay here with me” he patted the seat beside him

“uh? But..maybe chanyeol..”

“nope, believe me” Myungsoo said and dragged Jiyeon back to her seat and took an ipod from his pocket, he put the earphone, one side to his  ear and the other side to Jiyeon’s ear.

Jiyeon smiled at the song, it’s her favourite and she never knew that Myungsoo save it on his playlist “since when you have it on your playlist?” she asked. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDc7JP5-0QA)

“since you always sing it like forever with your just so-so voice”  myungsoo laughed, she used to be mad but she laughed at it too. 

Myungsoo stood up from his seat and put his hand out to Jiyeon, she look up to him in confusion.

“come, dance with me”  Myungsoo tilted his head. Jiyeon smiled and held his hand, both of them dance while listening to the ipod.

Jiyeon chuckled “you know it’s my first time dancing while holding an ipod”

“ I know and you’ll only experience this with me” he said proudly

“Tch, whatever” she rolled her eyes but still flashing him her eye-smiled making him fluttered.  He can’t help but staring at her intensely,  Jiyeon feel her heart slowly beating , so she just bowed her head down avoiding his gaze.

Myungsoo smirked at her awkwardness, he slowly approached Jiyeon’s ears, his warm breath on her collarbone makes her shivered.

“park jiyeon” he softly speaking.

“hmm?” she can’t react for more, she’s too close with him now and it just reminds her of their kiss few days ago.

“what do you feel if someone steal your first kiss?”  Jiyeon cheeks is flushing red now

“w-what do you mean?”  she asked nervously, she’s right, she didn’t dream, he really kissed her that night.

“just say, I kissed someone when she’s sleeping, if the person was you, what will you react to me?  are you gonna be mad at me?” he looked at her while Jiyeon trying to gathered her courage to looked at him. 

“I-I don’t know..” she lied, she just don’t know how to answer his question and overcome her awkwardness.  He smirked

“why are you so nervous?”

“I’m not”

“are you remembering something?” he shot his suspicious eyes to her, somehow hoping that she would say yes.

“aniya” she looked away.  He let out a weak smile. Why I feel disappointed? He thought

And it feels like forever for both of them dancing in a state of silence.  Jiyeon initiated to start the conversation again.

“ehmm..isn’t it a bit cold tonight?”

“you feeling cold?” he asked. She nodded.  He was about to took off his coat but he remembered that he didn’t use any.  Then a smile appeared on his face

“hold this” as he gave the ipod to Jiyeon who’s looking at him in bewilderment, not having any idea on what will he do. Myungsoo took both of her arms and draping it on his waist, while he put his arms on her tiny waist. They looked like hugging each other.  Jiyeon’s heart beats rapidly and so does he.  He has no idea why he did it, he just felt that it was right. Yes.it feels right.

As he was about to start the conversation, her phone vibrated, it was Chanyeol. Myungsoo hesitated to let off his arms around her, but she needs to pick up the call.  Chanyeol  asking him where she was and ask her to go back to the party.

“chanyeol?” Myungsoo asked.  Jiyeon nodded “I have to go back, come with me?”

“you go first, I’ll catch up later”

As she was about to go out, Myungsoo held her wrist which made her looked back at him.

“listen, just like what you said that I’ve never praise you even once..I will tell you something and I won’t repeat this again” he said made Jiyeon confused.

“you look so beautiful tonight….like a fairy” He smiled which also made Jiyeon smile go wider. It’s his first compliment for her and she really appreciate it that much.  And then he let her go.   Jiyeon took a step forward leaving him when suddenly she’s coming back to him and hugging him

“thank you, my pay” she pecked his cheeks and then leave him smiling.

 


don't kill meee..I know it's lame..but i really want to write this before the drama started..I'm sorry if it cheesy as hell..please comment..your comments are all I need..it inspires me..okay muahhh..