Chapter 2

Online Dating

 

Taeyeon and Leeteuk received and invitation for a pool party from their friends. They decided to bring Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon separately and have fate play its game on them.
~Leeteuk~
“Eunhyuk-ah, I am going to a pool party with my girlfriend, want to come?”
“And why would I go?”
“Because the chicks there are probably in bikinis. Duh.”
“Good point, but that doesn’t mean I want to go!”
“I will introduce you to my girlfriend. And she is going to bring her best friend who is SINGLE.”
“Isn’t it a bad timing for me to meet your girlfriend that time.. Since.. She will be wearing a bikini..?”
“I will make her wear a shirt okay, so do you want to go or not. I need to be at the party soon.”
“Fine, let me go look for my swim trunks.”
When Eunhyuk went upstairs to his room, Leeteuk took out his phone and texted Taeyeon.
I got him to go.
Wow, lucky, I am still convincing her. She is so stubborn.
Keep trying. By the way, are you going to wear a bikini?
Why?
Answer me. Are you?
……… Maybe……
…… I better see you in a shirt when I arrive.
Byeeee. I need to work on Hyoyeon.
… Fine. See you later babe.
 
~Hyoyeon~
“Taeyeon, for the last time, I am not going!”
“Why not? You get to meet new people!”
“Because, they are your friends, you will leave me with Leeteuk and I will be alone!”
“Nuh uh! Leeteuk is bringing his friend too. You guys can get along and maybe even be more than friends.”
“You are saying like it is going to happen.”
“Just gooo! You get to see boys shirtless! Isn’t it totally worth it?!”
“NO!”
“What happens if Leeteuk hangs with his friends and I become lonely?”
“You hang with your friends, babo.”
“But I want to hang with you! You wouldn’t leave me alone right?” 
“… Fine. I will go.”
“YAY! Now let’s get you all dolled up!” Taeyeon dragged Hyoyeon to her room.
“Taeyeon-ah, I don’t think I have a bikini…” Hyoyeon looked into her closet.
“Don’t worry! I have a couple! Let me go get them. Go look for a outfit first,” Taeyeon walked out of Hyoyeon’s room.
Hyoyeon went through her shorts and shirts area. Finally, she found the perfect outfit.
“Hyoyeon-ah, this one or this one? I like them both. You choose which one you like and I will get the other one!” Taeyeon walked into her room.
“I like… the pink one.” Hyoyeon chose.
“Here. Do you want to change into it now or pack it in your bag?” Taeyeon asked.
“Let’s just pack it into our bags and change into it later,” Hyoyeon stuffed the bikini into her bag.
“Oh! I am going to wear this on the outside. If oppa doesn’t see me in a shirt, he will kill me,” Taeyeon giggled at Leeteuk’s text.
“That’s not a shirt. It is a dress,” Hyoyeon corrected. 
“Same thing!”
 
~Pool Party~
Leeteuk and Eunhyuk arrived first. Eunhyuk was pretty surprised that the pool party was packed. Music was pumping, people chatting, not to mention that there was even a mini bar!
“Hyung, you never told me your friend is rich. There is a mini bar..” Eunhyuk nudged him.
“Don’t worry about it. Just enjoy the party!”
“Oppa/Hyung! You have arrived! Where is Taeyeon?” a pair walked up to Leeteuk.
“Oh Siwon! Tiffany! Long time no see!” Leeteuk went to give each of them a hug.
The three started catching up on things, feeling left out, Eunhyuk told Leeteuk that he will be at the mini bar. Not too long after, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon arrived. 
“Oppa! Let me introduce you to my best friend, Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon, this is my boyfriend,” Taeyeon introduced them.
“Nice to meet you, Hyoyeon-shi,” Leeteuk offered a handshake.
“No need to be formal. If you are my Taengoo’s boyfriend, then you are family,” Hyoyeon happily shook his hand.
“Taeyeon! You’re here!” Tiffany went to hug Taeyeon.
“Fany! Let me introduce you to someone, this is my best friend, Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon, this is also my best friend, Tiffany.”
“I thought I was your only best friend!” Tiffany and Hyoyeon said at the same time, which made them laugh.
“I can you see you two are getting along!” Taeyeon happily said.
“We are going to be good friends!” Tiffany replied.
“I will let you guys catch up, I will be strolling around,” Hyoyeon left.
 
Hyoyeon didn’t want to change yet, especially since Taeyeon isn’t with her. Hyoyeon walked around the pool party with guys greeting her with winks. Being the outgoing Hyoyeon she is, she just cheerfully waves back at them. Not knowing where else to go, she found the mini bar.
“One soju please,” Hyoyeon asked the bartender.
“Coming right up!”
Thinking of what Taeyeon said about getting a boyfriend, she looked around her.
“Wow, there are plenty have hot guys here. Hopefully they are not jerks,” Hyoyeon thought.
As Hyoyeon looked around, she set her eyes on a man who is not too far away from her. Just about 3 seats away from her on the mini bar. Too bad Hyoyeon couldn’t see his features since he was wearing sunglasses. Not to mention that he was also playing with his phone. She was lost into staring at the mysterious man in sunglasses that she was startled when the bartender placed the bottle right in front of her.
“Thank you.”
 
Eunhyuk sat at the mini bar and looked at the ladies who were partying. Some sent him winks, flirtatious smiles, and a wave. Eunhyuk waved back with a smile. It was a bit sunny so he put on his sunglasses.
“Sir, would you like to order something?” a bartender asked.
“Uhm, I would like to have a bottle of soju please.”
“Here you go.”
“Thanks.”
Feeling bored, he took out his phone and started to play the game, Anipang. After losing all his hearts, he looked around, but the first thing he saw that caught his eye was a certain brown-haired girl drinking her soju as she was texting. He thought of one thing, “Target #1. Challenge accepted.” He left his seat and sat on the available seat next to the girl.
“You came here alone?” he started the conversation.
“Not really. I came with my friend, but she is talking to her own friends. So in a way, I am alone.” 
“Same here. Oh, my name is Eunhyuk,” he extended his hand.
“My name is-” not wanting to give a stranger her name, “my name is Hyo.”
“Wow, I can’t believe this guy is talking to me. I hope he didn’t see me staring at him,” Hyoyeon thought.
 
“Taeyeon-ah, look! Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are talking to each other! Wow, fate really did bring them together,” Leeteuk said. The couple was on the other side of the pool, giving them a full view of the mini bar.
“Who knew our plan worked!” Taeyeon beamed.
“We are such geniuses.”
“I know oppa. I know.”